What's new

Kale Kalote Muhajrs! PMLN's Saleem Zia's Controversial Remarks

Nope, you haven't done an adequate job in getting on my nerves. Try harder next time dehati. Just because I replied to you doesn't excuse the pathetic formulation of your sentences. That's like failing an English exam and telling the marker "well atleast you understood what I wrote".

there is only one way of guessing someone's education and family background, ones with the neech family always resort to name calling no matter how well they can formulate a sentence. usually the word duggays is used by hyderabadis in Karachi and that makes sense why you are so upset by the topic of this post.

there is only one way of guessing someone's education and family background, ones with the neech family always resort to name calling no matter how well they can formulate a sentence. usually the word duggays is used by hyderabadis in Karachi and that makes sense why you are so upset by the topic of this post.
Laughable observation as you too have resorted to name calling. I know reading comprehension isn't your cup of tea but try harder next time. Funny, I'm not a Hyderabadi but you really are showing the true colours of your paindu upbringing.

Laughable observation as you too have resorted to name calling. I know reading comprehension isn't your cup of tea but try harder next time. Funny, I'm not a Hyderabadi but you really are showing the true colours of your paindu upbringing.

hey jeleausy wont get you anywhere, try concentrating on your carrier and work harder.
as you have said it your royal nawab family yourself :) I am very week in engleish so pleese use easy words when talking to paindus. what does comprehnesnion oops cant even copy spell such a hard word...forgive please nawab sahab.

hey jeleausy wont get you anywhere, try concentrating on your carrier and work harder.
as you have said it your royal nawab family yourself :) I am very week in engleish so pleese use easy words when talking to paindus. what does comprehnesnion oops cant even copy spell such a hard word...forgive please nawab sahab.

Lol you're a funny kid. And no I'm not jealous of anyone.

And peace come again on PDF wonderland:yahoo: calm down guys.
@xyxmat did you eat Nehari already? 23 is tomorrow and nehari on me I send @Pariots or @Gazi to eat on behalf of me:wink:

@xyxmat did you eat Nehari already? 23 is tomorrow and nehari on me I send @Pariots or @Gazi to eat on behalf of me:wink:

our deal is still on my friend, no havent been there but I will savor it with PTI win

The problem is not what you think. I have friend who's family migrated from India after creation of Pakistan and settled in Peshawar. They are of Dark skin and speak Urdu in a certain "Pure" accent. His dad was born in Peshawar,and so was he. Three generations later can he call himself Pathan or Peshawari?
No,if he says so,people will make fun of him,so he has to call himself Mohajir.
sorry to butt in .. he will never be accepted as a pathan or pashtun but he can definitely call himself Peshawari!

well I can pull Imran on you "Dhandhli hay dhandhli hay" but i will keep my words
PTI ko vote paden ge tou Dhandli Dhandli khelo ga na:rofl: Zamant Zabt hone ya na hone ka problem hai. Well, enjoy your remain days in Pakistan.

I am more of a paye man Islamabad mein nihari mazay ki nahe

Back
Top Bottom