What's new

Kale Aero: SOM's Engine Started to Work !!!

xxxKULxxx

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
KALE's indigenous engine for SOM started to work and it's being tested...

Kale Havacılık SOM motorunu üretiyor

asom-700x350.jpg

So is it safe to say this is the first Turkish aviation engine?

KALE AERO Research and Development Test Systems Manager Burçin Elbirlik says engine is operative now and being tested and also he says they established a high level test center which can only be seen in USA, Canada and South Korea in the world...

In near future... In 5-10 years... We will see so many kinds of indigenous engines...

You have no idea how proud I am of my nation today.:cray: We went from a Banana Republic to a country that actually has some dignity in the world. Now we are even developing indigenous motors. In the future all of our vehicles will even have indigenous motors.

Next thing we need is a legit Turkish Car that the average Joe can buy all over the world.:smokin:

But do we really know if its 100 percent Turkish? And I mean everything, critical and non critical parts.

Looks like a cruise missile to me.
Can anyone shed more light on this??? .And Please guys try to post things in english.

Looks like a cruise missile to me.
Can anyone shed more light on this??? .And Please guys try to post things in english.

Our SOM missile has foreign engine now and we started indigenous engine project for it. This news is about our Turkish company which is working for that indigenous engine. This Turkish company says that engine started to work and they are testing it now.

For the missile you can search SOM missile. Tübitak SOM. (Stand Off Missile)

This is our indigenous stand off missile.

What is the power output of this engine??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom