What's new

Turkey Likely To OK Indigenous Fighter Program

Why do you think so?
The economic situation could be the biggest factor,the future doesnt look that bright.
This government made alot of enemies out of economic partners,situation getting worse evry day with all the coruption going on.
Foreighn policy sucks,the Lira(Turkish currency)lost 33% value in 3 months.
Enough reasons?

The economic situation could be the biggest factor,the future doesnt look that bright.
This government made alot of enemies out of economic partners,situation getting worse evry day with all the coruption going on.
Foreighn policy sucks,the Lira(Turkish currency)lost 33% value in 3 months.
Enough reasons?

If you say anything against AKP you'd have to answer to me ! :mad:

I bet I can get @xenon54 elected as Member Parliament from Cappadocia & use him as a pawn to further my nefarious designs of annexing most of Turkiye ! :devil:

I bet I can get @xenon54 elected as Member Parliament from Cappadocia & use him as a pawn to further my nefarious designs of annexing most of Turkiye ! :devil:
Forget about Turkey, how about we two conquer Pakistan and make a democratic, secular and prospering country? :-)

I'm going to report you for threathening me im scared now.:pop::haha::haha::haha:

Forget about Turkey, how about we two conquer Pakistan and make a democratic, secular and prospering country? :-)

What ? :o:

Conquer us ? After this generation the next will fight & after the next...the next - We will never surrender...we win or we die ! :smokin:

The Turks on the other hand stand no chance ! Do you honestly think that a Nation where men like @T-123456 wear powder pink clothes to work & are more feminine then women ever can be would be able to fight against us Men of Pakistan ? :azn:

No i will conquer Kashmir and kick him out.:butcher:

Conquer us ? After this generation the next will fight & after the next...the next - We will never surrender...we win or we die ! :smokin:

The Turks on the other hand stand no chance ! Do you honestly think that a Nation where men like @T-123456 wear powder pink clothes to work & are more feminine then women ever can be would be able to fight against us Men of Pakistan ? :azn:
We really need to talk about your hidden desires,make up feminine,high heels?:what:
People asking questions about you,dont know how much longer i can hide the truth about you:rofl::rofl::omghaha:

All the new 5th generation fighter jets are twin engined. Are there other conceptual configurations available for twin-engined jet for Turkey?

?
The F-35 is a single-engine, fifth-generation multirole fighter.

We conquered Pakistan and India under moghul empire, we did it once, we can do it again :big_boss: ;)

About the fighter yet. I'm 90% sure it will be oked. Turkey can't go back anymore. We set out on a path to have independent army, we will have to take this shot or live forever as a dependent nation. On long term our domestic and foreign policy would be determined by others.

Turks won't live like this. Independence or death - Ataturk

We conquered Pakistan and India under moghul empire, we did it once, we can do it again :big_boss: ;)

No need to send reinforcement already captured ...... commander Turkish forces ....... :whistle:

Hurrem-Sultan-muhtesem-yuzyil-33067105-256-256.jpg

Turkey Should make First his Own Engines for T-129 and Anka and Altay,without help from outside !

Turkey Should make First his Own Engines for T-129 and Anka and Altay,without help from outside !
Agreed, but thats the most difficult part, it needs time, dont expect it in the next 5-10 years.

Btw, i didnt know that your from Germany. :)

Back
Top Bottom