What's new

Kader Siddique a war criminal: AL MP Shahjahan

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

New Age | Newspaper

Our correspondent . Tangail

The chairman of the parliamentary standing committee on the agriculture ministry, Shawkat Momen Shahjahan, on Wednesday termed Kader Siddique, the Krishak Sramik Janata League’s president, a ‘war criminal’ and demanded his

trial.

‘Those who were involved in arson, looting, killing and rape while war was going on are war criminals,’ said Shawkat Momen, a lawmaker of the Awami League, while addressing a rally at Nalua Air Force Bazaar in Tangail.

‘Kader Siddique is a war criminal too as he looted about Tk 19 lakh and 20 kilograms of gold from Tangail Sonali Bank, plundered jamindar houses in Karatia and Delduar and killed innocent people during the liberation war. I demand his trial,’ he said.

AL’s central leader and former home minister Mohammad Nasim, addressed the rally as the chief guest.

He, however, did not make any comment on whether or not Kader Siddique was a war criminal.

When contacted, Kader Siddique, a well-known freedom-fighter who was honoured with the gallantry award Bir Uttam for his role in the liberation war of 1971, said, ‘His [Shawkat Momen] statement is the delirium of a mad man.’

‘The entire liberation war will be considered lamentable if his statement is considered correct,’ he

added.

What a fate. Kader Sidduque is Razakar. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

LATEST JOKE

there are two types of Bangladeshis.
1) Awmaileague activist
2)War criminals (Non-Awmaileague activist)

I think this is a very good time when anti Awami leaguers should show some courage and start calling Awami leaders as Bharti dalal and Ghddars.:azn:

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

THANKS YOU AWAMI LEAGUE :angry:

Bhai, what is the thank for? :coffee:

What a fate. Kader Sidduque is Razakar. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I think this is a very good time when anti Awami leaguers should show some courage and start calling Awami leaders as Bharti dalal and Ghddars.:azn:

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Bhai, what is the thank for? :coffee:

Kadder siddi's bad luck he had to see the day when his beloved BAL calling him Rajakar as he left BAL .
I am thanking BAL because BAL have once again proved that Anyone can be rajakr if he or she is against BAL . now it is proven rajakar its a political slang to demoralize BAL opponent

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

New Age | Newspaper

Our correspondent . Tangail

The chairman of the parliamentary standing committee on the agriculture ministry, Shawkat Momen Shahjahan, on Wednesday termed Kader Siddique, the Krishak Sramik Janata League’s president, a ‘war criminal’ and demanded his

trial.

‘Those who were involved in arson, looting, killing and rape while war was going on are war criminals,’ said Shawkat Momen, a lawmaker of the Awami League, while addressing a rally at Nalua Air Force Bazaar in Tangail.

‘Kader Siddique is a war criminal too as he looted about Tk 19 lakh and 20 kilograms of gold from Tangail Sonali Bank, plundered jamindar houses in Karatia and Delduar and killed innocent people during the liberation war. I demand his trial,’ he said.

AL’s central leader and former home minister Mohammad Nasim, addressed the rally as the chief guest.

He, however, did not make any comment on whether or not Kader Siddique was a war criminal.

When contacted, Kader Siddique, a well-known freedom-fighter who was honoured with the gallantry award Bir Uttam for his role in the liberation war of 1971, said, ‘His [Shawkat Momen] statement is the delirium of a mad man.’

‘The entire liberation war will be considered lamentable if his statement is considered correct,’ he

added.

@ Ofcource there is something truth on it. So far I know this Kader Siddue killed many people in Tangail area. About looting, O, it is normal for any Awami Leaquer. This Kader Siddique even openly killed almost 17 Baharees at Dacca Stadiem on 17 December 1971.

Guys here are reacting to a political statement given by an MP :undecided:

If Kader Siddique a war criminal then who is war hero ? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom