What's new

Kabul attack: Huge blast rocks diplomatic district

Well afghans simply dont have the spine, after being intoxicated by religious fundamentalism they cant do anything.
IS has a decent sized representation in Afghanistan's insurgency. They're officially the second largest insurgent group in Afghanistan, and are responsible for the country's deadliest tragedies in recent years.

This could very well be a taliban attack, but it bares the hallmark of IS. The taliban tend to also employ run and gun tactics, which include specific targeted suicide attacks, while IS seems to use large explosive suicide attacks in densely populated areas.

NDS suspects Haqqani Network behind the attack;Source: BBC

Some information:
  • 1500 Kg of explosives used.
  • 11 American contractors injured.
  • Many foreign diplomats and staffers injured.
I believe some key developments will take place in the light of this incident. Also:
"The Islamic Emirate (as the Taliban call themselves) condemn those blasts carried out against civilians and in which civilians suffer casualties without a clear target," the statement said.
As Afghan Taliban denied their involvement and knowing the close relationship of HN and AT, I do not think HN was the perpetrator.

Meanwhile, AT continue their offensive.
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archi...elicopter-destroyed-in-taliban-ied-attack.php

Last edited:
Now back to square one "The Good Taliban" and "The Bad Taliban" right my friend ?? :)

If you support a someone or a group to work against another country, there is a great possibility that they may take a page from your code book and use it against you, the fact that almost all the top leadership of Taliban sits in Pakistan and that of TTP sits in Afghanistan. Now please don't tell me otherwise, Quetta shura is a reality and your own previous governments had acknowledged that multiple times. :p:
Bulsshit. TTpmwill attack submarine hunger because we will use yo hunt their submarines ?
They will attack kamra complex to attack AWACS because they have fighter jets. Come on who you fooling. It seems even living in UK you're as gullible as normal Indian.

Again bullshiting without proof that entire leadership is sitting where exactly ? At local dhaba?
Yet Americans drones cannot fire at them and kill them ormfor that matter sanction us ?
You Indians make it sounds so stupid. If anything, the country that is fighting the afghan Taliban, knowing Indians bullshit logic that we provide them with everything from infrastructure , why on gods earth haven't they slapped Sanctions on us ???

Ashraf Ghani can ask help from his Hindu friend Modi.
Pakistan should stay out of it

The new guy after Karzai wanted peace with Pakista
By mad mouthing Pakistan at every avaible opportunity, forgetting that the pig live in apksogan as refugee.
Though please quote a source where karzai was going to give in so much.

Doubt it is ISIS, there is nothing for them to gain in afghanistan. At least in ME they had power and they fight back to get it.
ISIS has become a very good facade for lot of proxies.
Indians and their infinite wisdom. Which is old uncle Sam used MoAB on what ? Aliens.

If only US had listen to India the world would have been netter without Pakistan

yes, the center of terrorist activity and people behind this attack in your embassy how could be suffered. its total hidus proxy ways to sabotage peaceful environment of his neighbor like he did this in east Pakistan.
Do not want to make this India-Pakistan

East Pakistan was a mess courtesy of the West Pakistani elite

Very mature answer.
Some straight answers if possible .
1. Does pakistan support afgan taluban ?
2. Do ppl on this site support the afghan taluban ?
3. Do the taluban manufacture tons of explosives in afghanistan ?
Answer frankly , everyone already knows the answer

Pakistan supports the Taliban.
I doubt the Taliban manufactures explosives in Afghanistan

What is the surprise here? IS has found another headquarter.

Pakistan should be extremely cautious here. Close the border and repatriate Afghans. All other options are a non-starter.

Afghanistan cannot be saved. It has lost. It is a failure. Despite US/NATO support it has only slipped further into complete chaos.

From Taliban to ISIS. This is the story of Afghanistan.

Sad news, rest in peace to the innocent civilians. :sad:

Pakistan should prepare accordingly for a backlash from this false flag attack

The irony is that hiding behind the Taliban won't make the IS problem disappear in Afghanistan. Indians love to play the Taliban card here, but the whole world knows how the IS has taken over in Afghanistan.

Pakistan should prepare accordingly for a backlash from this false flag attack

I have been reading some hilarious articles with veiled hints. They don't have the balls to name anyone. They only talk about proxies blah blah blah. They are in denial. ISIS and Taliban are in charge of Afghanistan. The attack clearly shows that no one is in charge in Afghanistan except militant groups. We have to remember that this attack took place in the heart of Kabul. A place they like to term as relatively safe due to heavy military presence.

Pakistan should remain extremely vigilant. The Americans have been talking a lot of crap lately. They want to drag Pakistan once more into this war. Pakistan would destroy all the hard work and gains of the past years by getting sucked into the Afghan war.

We need to tell the Americans to piss off. We can't do anything about Afghanistan. Let them deal with ISIS/Taliban. We can't bring any of these parties to the negotiating table. To even think that we can would amount to suicide. I can only hope that our greedy leaders don't fall for it again.

Mark my words. The situation in Afghanistan has become ever more so complicated. With ISIS into the picture now things have become extreme. Pakistan should stay away from this mess. Afghanistan is a lost cause. The militancy will only get worse. Two rival groups will be at each other's throat. Afghanistan is about to get extremely worse.

Last edited:
Afghan support of groups like TTP and Ahrar al hind had back fired . The same groups merged together and now a subsidiary force of ISIS in Afghanistan. And now the groups and situation becomes out of control of NDS and Afghan regime as well as Indian RAW. After successful operations by Pakistan Army inside Pakistan to curb these terrorists . The Savage nature of these idiots forced them to attack their own Masters who brought them in Afghanistan in the first place.
RIP to the victims.

East Pakistan was a mess courtesy of the West Pakistani elite
do you forget your pm modi speech in bangladesh that they were biggest factor for creation of bangladesh. you people always from the very beginning did proxy wars and now in afghanistan.
you hindus didnt allow muslims in india to live their own then how could you become sincere with afghanese.

do you forget your pm modi speech in bangladesh that they were biggest factor for creation of bangladesh. you people always from the very beginning did proxy wars and now in afghanistan.
you hindus didnt allow muslims in india to live their own then how could you become sincere with afghanese.

Modi can claim anything he wants. The West Pakistani elite messed up from the day one.
Awami League were legitimate rulers of Pakistan

Where and how did Taliban Emir Mulla Mansoor died, and which countries passport he was carrying then ?? Where was OBL fished out ?? You still need proof ?? LOL :p:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1259979

http://nation.com.pk/Islamabad/12-Dec-2009/Quetta-Shura-exists-Mukhtar

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/28/AR2009092803751.html

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/05/29/islamabads-isolation/

https://www.dawn.com/news/1262054

https://www.dawn.com/news/1169317

No go ahead and call all the above news as BS from a normal gullible Indian. BUT, Ok, Ok, you guys are always right. Even if god come in front you will still ask for proof. I'm not surprised. Please excuse me, but mark my words its just a matter of time when the chicken will come home to roost. :p:
So why aren't MWe gettingnslapped with sanctions?
After all according to ganga we hosted OBL. A man for who US wasted trillions

Back
Top Bottom