What's new

Kabul attack: Huge blast rocks diplomatic district

Oh, never knew that Taliban are so trust worthy. Moreover your conclusion of IS-RAW nexus is nothing more than hilarious. Making a nexus that too with a deadly radical Islamic organization would be the last thing any country with brains would do.

Just look into your own backyard, your support of tons of terrorist organizations have hurt Pakistan more than anyone else. Why will India do the same when we have a living example next door. :-)
TtTp ehsanullah said otherwise, and spoke of Indian sponsors terrorism:-)

Why Modi is getting over excited on this. Clearly Afghan Taliban are not involved as they have rejected this terrorist act, which only leave ISIS as the prime suspect and we all know who is behind ISIS and who brought them in Afghanistan. Ajeet Doval trips to Iraq are well known.

Kid if you don't know, yes Mr. Doval went to Iraq, cut a deal with all parties involved, negotiated and paid the random requested (which GOI will never acknowledge), secured the safety and release of our citizens and brought them back. That's how responsible countries care about their citizens. I'm pretty sure many countries had done the same not only in Iraq but in Syria, Libya, Yemen any country where their citizens are caught in the middle of a conflict. :)

RIP, feeling very sad for vitcims and their famlies. May Allah bring peace in Afghanistan and whole world.

Wow, now a day all terrorists Taliban, TTP are all becoming very trustworthy. LOL :)

Then do care to read the true statement from your EX-COAS/President.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1163376

Now if you do the above, did you expect a bunch of roses in return ??? :p:
We cultivated aghan Taliban not TTP?
I winter benefit wold TTP get in bombing our naval AWACS platform?

We cultivated aghan Taliban not TTP?
I winter benefit wold TTP get in bombing our naval AWACS platform?

Now back to square one "The Good Taliban" and "The Bad Taliban" right my friend ?? :)

If you support a someone or a group to work against another country, there is a great possibility that they may take a page from your code book and use it against you, the fact that almost all the top leadership of Taliban sits in Pakistan and that of TTP sits in Afghanistan. Now please don't tell me otherwise, Quetta shura is a reality and your own previous governments had acknowledged that multiple times. :p:

Last edited:
Wow, now a day all terrorists Taliban, TTP are all becoming very trustworthy. LOL :)

Then do care to read the true statement from your EX-COAS/President.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1163376

Now if you do the above, did you expect a bunch of roses in return ??? :p:
You expecting a reply on that? You won't get any. The new guy after Karzai wanted peace with Pakistan even if it meant keeping India at bay. What did he get in return?
Pakistan would never abondan Taliban, if not for any tangible benefits but atleast for the glorious era they had with taliban. We used to have Afghan terrorists wrecking havoc in Kashmir. They could hijack our flights and land them in Afghanistan to ask for freedom of terrorists that had nothing to do with Afghanistan.

Very sad to see this. Allah bless those who fell. It looks like ISIS.

and ISIS explosives are supplied by india. So one can draw the conclusion where is the head of afghan ISIS; in delhi.

EU report: Seven Indian companies are making parts used in Isis bombs
Seven Indian companies have featured on a list of commercial entities that are reportedly involved in the supply chain of bombs used by Islamic State (Isis/Daesh) terrorists. The research funded by the European Union named 51 commercial entities from 20 countries that are involved in the supply chain of components used by IS to create improvised explosive devices (IEDS).
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-report-seven-indian-companies-are-making-parts-used-isis-bombs-1546181

and ISIS explosives are supplied by india. So one can draw the conclusion where is the head of afghan ISIS; in delhi.

EU report: Seven Indian companies are making parts used in Isis bombs
Seven Indian companies have featured on a list of commercial entities that are reportedly involved in the supply chain of bombs used by Islamic State (Isis/Daesh) terrorists. The research funded by the European Union named 51 commercial entities from 20 countries that are involved in the supply chain of components used by IS to create improvised explosive devices (IEDS).
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-report-seven-indian-companies-are-making-parts-used-isis-bombs-1546181

If I could add an excerpt from the above news article you have provided, something more than what is convenient for you;

"Speaking about India's involvement in the supply chain, the report noted: "Seven Indian companies manufactured most of the detonators, detonating cord, and safety fuses documented by CAR's field investigation teams. Under Indian law, transfer of this material requires a licence."

The report confirmed that all components from India were legally exported to Lebanon and Turkey under government-issued licences. It indicates that licensing has not been sufficient enough to prevent IS from obtaining the components they need to create IEDs. The research noted that detonators and detonating cords, components that were exported from India, are also largely used for commercial activities such as mining and industry."

Can't you read the word legally big and wide now. :)

Moreover it's the duty of Lebanon and Turkey to check the Illegal deals from their soil. And please don't be a hypocrite while making conclusions. :p:

Inna lillahe wa inna allahe rajeoon.

Our hearts go to people of Afghanistan. We the people of Pakistan are pained over loss of our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan.

May Allah help all of us in this difficult time.

@The Eagle
@waz
@Horus

Dear admins and mods can we kindly limit the visit of gangalanders at least in this thread ? since a bunch of Indian idiots is only jumping in glee over loss of lives in Afghanistan in this thread.

If they cannot put any valuable assessment they should not be allowed to spread filth over dead bodies of Muslims.

Now back to square one "The Good Taliban" and "The Bad Taliban" right my friend ?? :)

If you support a someone or a group to work against another country, there is a great possibility that they may take a page from your code book and use it against you, the fact that almost all the top leadership of Taliban sits in Pakistan and that of TTP sits in Afghanistan. Now please don't tell me otherwise, Quetta shura is a reality and your own previous governments had acknowledged that multiple times. :p:

Your good taliban bad taliban rhetoric died the day Hikmatyaar was welcomed with guard of hounour in kabul.. and is part of government now..Sooo what would you like to say about that

On Topic:

cbc1f92ce7a89f8e22b4aa792df2a81f.jpg

President's Secretariat
31-May, 2017 16:36 IST
President of India strongly condemns terror attack in Kabul

The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has strongly condemned the terror attack in Kabul today (May 31, 2017).

In his message to H. E. Dr. Mohammad Ashraf Ghani, the President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the President said, “I write to convey heartfelt condolences on behalf of the Government and people of India for the loss of innocent lives in the terror attack that took place in Kabul this morning.

This is yet another instance of senseless violence that cannot be justified under any circumstances. India strongly condemns this cowardly act and stands in solidarity with the people of Afghanistan during these difficult hours.

Please accept, Excellency, the deepest sympathies of the people of India and our sincerest wishes for the full and speedy recovery of those injured in the attack.

We pray for peace in Afghanistan and the progress of its people”.

Vice President's Secretariat
31-May, 2017 18:41 IST
Vice President condemns the terror attack in Kabul

Says perpetrators and those who support and shelter them should be punished

The Vice President of India, Shri M. Hamid Ansari has condemned the terror attack in Kabul. In a message, he said that such wanton acts of violence can have no justification and the perpetrators and those who support and shelter them should be punished for this crime against humanity. The people of India stand as one with their sisters and brothers in Afghanistan in this difficult hour, he added.

Following is the text of Vice President’s message:

“I am shocked to learn of the terrorist attack in Kabul which has resulted in loss of lives and injuries to innocent civilians.

Such wanton acts of violence can have no justification. The perpetrators and those who support and shelter them should be punished for this crime against humanity.

India remains committed to building a peaceful, secure and prosperous Afghanistan. The people of India stand as one with their sisters and brothers in Afghanistan in this difficult hour.

I offer my sincere condolences to the families of the bereaved. I join the nation in praying for their eternal rest and for the early recovery of the injured.”

Prime Minister's Office
31-May, 2017 12:56 IST
PM condemns the terrorist blast in Kabul

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has strongly condemned the terrorist blast in Kabul.

“We strongly condemn the terrorist blast in Kabul. Our thoughts are with the families of the deceased and prayers with the injured.

India stands with Afghanistan in fighting all types of terrorism. Forces supporting terrorism need to be defeated,” the Prime Minister said.

Inna lillahe wa inna allahe rajeoon...A sad and tragic Incident...May Almighty bless jannah to the deceased and speedy recovery to the injured...

Back
Top Bottom