What's new

kabadd world cup final ( india vs pak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You out of all people shouldn't be talking. When have I claimed to wrestle 100-200 boys :D

You would wrestle that many boys.

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Yeah getting white wash is not humiliation for India. It is a habit now. :D

We will wait for tthe moment when any foreign team tours Pakistan. Ohhh wait....................................................Its not happening :toast_sign:

Whatever.. We are still hold the world championship and we still have home series matches. When was the last time you played a match in Pakistan ?

Without playing matches at home, we are better ranked than you in the most important and basic form of cricket. Test cricket. Talk about performance. :lol:

this will shut big mouth pakistani captain... along with PDF warriors

double whamyy for India :lol:

Only a Pakistani would consider a 2-1 score as a whitewash (probably because of weak command on the English language ;) )

Poor Indian due to low IQ didn't understand my post. I didn't say you are whitewashed in this series. You are being whitewashed in general. You have lost all 8 tests that you idiots have played outside your damn country. You are getting your as$es spanked in this series though. Eve in your own home.

btw, what happened in last encounter between India and Pakistan ;) ?

Heard India was kicked out of that tournament even before the semis. Is it true? :lol:

We are yet to be defeated in WC by Pakistan. We are still World Champion in ODI. Indian Premier League is still largest cricket league.

Cricket in India still generates a lot of revenues.

And who is the world Champion again? :rofl:

Blind Cricket - Due to acid poisoning
Cricket WC in 2011 - Fixed match/threats from Shiv Sena
Kabaddi - Another fixed match
No medals in the Olympics - pakistan in WOT being bombed by all it's neighbors
Commonwealth Games 2010 - India fixed all the matches so pakistan wouldn't win (seriously look up the comments on YouTube)

These losers can come up with a million different excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom