What's new

K-pop Superstars BTS to Hold Concert in Saudi Arabia

shure a coward or someone with a female tonge is different I was drawin a contrast to kpop bands dont ruin it :)

I think it takes a lot of courage to perform in front of thousands of people

boy_band_bts_pose_at_the_2017_american_music_awards_in_los_angeles._afp.jpg

guys do you have the same question as me??
"are they women or men"

looks like gay to me...

I think it takes a lot of courage to perform in front of thousands of people
courage also does not make u a man, there were women generals in history fought against thousands but they were not men.

looks like gay to me...
well they make some comfort for me, maybe a post apocalypse world without women is not that much bad with such cute men.:D:D

My grandpa didn't even let me in his house with longer hair, few years ago.

I drove 20 hours from Austria to Turkey and the first thing he said to me was "bu ne lan, git sacini kestir" (go get a haircut in a little rude way :D), if i would come with colored hair he probably would beat me up with a shovel.

I drove 20 hours from Austria to Turkey and the first thing he said to me was "bu ne lan, git sacini kestir" (go get a haircut in a little rude way :D), if i would come with colored hair he probably would beat me up with a shovel.

sounds like what my dad or uncle would do but with some swearing :D

Traditional Turkish grandparents lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom