What's new

Justice Qazi Faez Isa rants court

Screenshot_2021-04-27 (4) Facebook.png

کہاں ہے وہ مغرب کو “زیادہ”جاننے کا دعوی کرنے والا لدھڑ، اسکو اطلاع دینی تھی کہ مغرب میں جب کسی جج پر ایسا بدنیتی پر مبنی ریفرینس بنایا جاتا ہے اور اپنے پورے میڈیا سیل کو اسکی کردار کشی پر لگایا جاتا ہے ،اور فیصلہ آپکے خلاف آتا ہے تو وہاں مستعفی ہونے کا فیصلہ کیا جاتا ہے ۔

استعفی؟

When the decision was made that the reference was mala fide so all subsequent investigations were illegal. Why can't you people understand this simple fact??

Last edited:
Judiciary corruption zindabad........................... I follow the case ............. its all unbelievable ... So, no one can ask a question about their resources and money laundering ...

Last edited:
I have started to believe Isa and Sharif are somehow connected. His judgement in Hudabiya Paper Mill case is unjust and unprecedented and clearly favors Nawaz Sharif and Dar.
It seems like that, in every example Isa and his wife target Army and Imran Khan/PTI about corruption but never say a word about Sharif family ..... wonder why he didn't even Hudabia Paper mill case ... open and shut case ... a clear prison for both Dar and Nawaz.

Maybe just maybe, it's IK, most of his ministers, the establishment members who got him on power who are the real corrupt bastards.
Bashir Menon case just highlights this.
I've always contended that PTI are a CIA phsyops operations to destroy Pakistan. IK is a CIA plant, working for the Zionist cabal.
Anyone who doesn't bend for them is targeted.
I hope everyone remembers the drugs case against Rana Sanaullah. If the man was guilty of crime why would you make up a case.
How can anyone justify that Afridi character not being in prison. MIRZA Shezad Akbar has given multiple false statements, Using Brian Rose etc to malign SS. The conspiracy to denuclearise Pakistan is global, deep and aggressive

Personally, im losing my trust in the state. Its my belief now that courts are a political tool and they are let lose to obey when required..

Back
Top Bottom