What's new

Justice Khosa, Justice Waqar and Oliver Cromwell a commonality of minds (sick minds)

You know the irony here, when Musharraf took over, he justified his actions by referring to Oliver's coup.

To be very honest, musharaff had his chance and he committed multiple crimes that can surely come under treason:
- 99 coup
- Decision to support US without any favour for Pakistan
- Supoorted MQM
- NRO

I dont give 2 cents if they hang musharaff. The real problem is:
Establishment have been working really hard to reverse what has been done to Pakistan in last 40 to 50 years. This decision is a direct try to cause unrest and its aimed to undermine what has been achieved so far. Its the corrupt Mafia in Judiciary trying to play hero. Its like Mr. Zed from Ainak Wala Jin who's concious used to wake up suddenly and he would turn into a hero from a villian.

To each his own!
Is Imran khan an Army puppet? YES
Is Imran Khan selected? YES
Is this democracy? Who cares, it works for Pakistan currently.

Those who are against Imran Khan and the current system are enemies of Pakistan.(period)

Saying and doing are 2 different things. May be Imran Khan said something in 2007, what he is doing now is perfectly in line with what is required today to save Pakustan. Does this make him Munafiq? I dont know, sure if you say so. I know one thing, he is part of the team who's trying to save Pakistan and thats whats most important currently.

Last edited:
Justice Khosa referred Oliver Cromwell beheading in his last speech and Justice Waqar written judgement reflects Khosa ambition. Dead body taken out from grave, hang, behead and drag in the streets.

https://olivercromwell.net/execution/

Your take ...
( I see Khosa is also one sick person)

@HRK @AgNoStiC MuSliM @niaz @Mangus Ortus Novem @Joe Shearer and all rest ...
Wasn’t you guys jumping around joking laughing when he described Nawazu a Sicilian Mafia and God Father etc? Was he sick at time too? We as nation all sick morally hard to digest but swallow it.

This is all just media hype. Supreme Court had to issue a press release to counter such allegations.

Politicizing the courts are not favorable specially when India is literally knocking the door for war.
Why he had to issue such statement in his own era , why not wait a bit more and wait for next CJ . Doesn't he trust the new CJ ? .

The entire judges fertenity need to be wiped out. Lawyers need to be thrown to wild dogs.
Pakistan will never progress when model town innocents are begging at the entrance to LHC and Rao is sipping liquor with Zardari.....
Oh by the way Justice Khota departing gift......zardari talpur Khursheed Maryam Nawaz everyone is let go........
Go Patwari go and rape and pillage Pakistan... judges will protect you.
You pointed out everyone except for one holy cow and the reason is ? [emoji23][emoji23]

If these judges are so appreciative of the treatment received by the corpse of Oliver Cromwell; then they may expect the same for them; if this lawlessness, for which they are as much responsible, continues in Pakistan.

Why he had to issue such statement in his own era , why not wait a bit more and wait for next CJ . Doesn't he trust the new CJ ? .

what statement? the statements attributed to the CJP are false and have been catered to by a press release from the Supreme Court.

IK views about Musharaf in 2015:

Not in 2015 but in 2007, I watched it on youtube right after it was uploaded in 2007 and couldn't stop my laugh that Imran Khan was shivering and crying like a baby :lol: because Pervez Elahi/Musharraf put him in jail in a far flung area of Punjab like DG Khan (Buzdar's area). That day I found that Imran Khan was still a mummy daddy pampered child who couldn't endure the hardship of a sh1tty jail time in DG Khan Jail, sari hawa nikal gayi thi uss waqt imran khan ki. And I remember the lady police in Pervez Elahi government in 2007 beat the hell out of Imran Khan's sisters and his tanga party supporters in Barkat Market Garden Town Lahore when they tried to do "Ehtjaj" against the arrest of Imran Khan in 2007, one scene is still in fresh in my memory when police men dressed white shalwar qameez were beating and throwing a PTI supporter of Imran Khan with this sentence in Punjabi language "Ehtjaj karna ayn mama" :lol::lol::lol:. This is the video of the beating of imran khan sisters and his supporters in 2007 after imran khan's arrest by pervez musharraf's puppy pervez elahi.

Last edited:
Wasn’t you guys jumping around joking laughing when he described Nawazu a Sicilian Mafia and God Father etc? Was he sick at time too? We as nation all sick morally hard to digest but swallow it.
Two totally different extremes. But on mafia, he was right ..

Back
Top Bottom