What's new

Just watched India masala channel they think China and US will go at war

This thread is in Chinese defence section, another thread about Indian moving troops inside her territory was also in this section and both not created by Indians.

There's a guy with fake British identity throwing innuendoes at Indians(considering some Chinese's affinity towards stromfront, misplaced identity shouldn't be rare though). I go by the recent trend. Personally I'd be happy if Indians also stop discussing Chinese in this forum particularly. It only brings more animosity, and I personally am turning out to be more hostile towards Chinese in general.

My two cents, you can agree to disagree.

Read slow and carefully, I said threads about India started by Chinese members

no Chinese members cares enough to post Indian related threads here

So which of the two non-Indian thread starters are Chinese?

I personally am turning out to be more hostile towards Chinese in general.

Oh no! :eek:

An Indian who hates Chinese people? Unheard of!

Would you stop pretending if I agree that Chinese are all kung-fuee and don't care for us 3rd world Indians?

Thank you for your time. :wave:

So you mean to say only you,CD and siege are the only true Chinese out here --- Cos every other member with a PRC flag under his name never misses a chance to bash the cow-urine drinking,50% BPL India.

It would be helpful if you could clarify who are the true Chinese and who are the fake.Until that we take 'every' one with a PRC flag to be a Chinese.

So you mean to say only you,CD and siege are the only true Chinese out here --- Cos every other member with a PRC flag under his name never misses a chance to bash the cow-urine drinking,50% BPL India.

It would be helpful if you could clarify who are the true Chinese and who are the fake.Until that we take 'every' one with a PRC flag to be a Chinese.

Off topic and you didn't understand what was written. I am talking about the number of Indian related threads started by Chinese members vs the number of China related threads started by Indians.

Karthic Sri said:

And of course we have a member who's very name is "mo lo chai" (a certain guy with 'Thai' flags)

Last edited:
Off topic and you didn't understand what was written. I am talking about the number of Indian related threads started by Chinese members vs the number of China related threads started by Indians.

Its ontopic --- the no of threads is just one indication. For that you have dedicated india bashers like Hafizzz,Socom etc to do the honor of opening threads. Later the 'other' chinese members join the party and then its a free for all.

Its a two way street and not one way as you try to imply.

Its ontopic --- the no of threads is just one indication. For that you have dedicated india bashers like Hafizzz,Socom etc to do the honor of opening threads. Later the 'other' chinese members join the party and then its a free for all.

Its a two way street and not one way as you try to imply.

Whatever if you want you can believe we somehow control what Pakistani members do.

Yes india masala has over cooked its own self in there own masala they are just having there weekly attack disregard the report its always rubish lolz .

Last edited:
Things are pretty tense right now and hawks on both sides are condemning their respective govs. for their "weak response". Let us hope that nothing more come out of this incident.

@thread starter: u youself say .. Indian Masala Channel... then you go and open a thread on it .... if you know its a Masala Channel and i agree with you ....
why mate open a thread ....??????
unless ur looking for some masala urself on this forum ...
:coffee:

Wow. So in that case it means if South Korea or US attack NK, China will provide every assistance to NK?

And similarly if India or any other country attack China then North Korea will provide its military against the attacking country.

This is right at least in theory, Mam. And perhaps this is one of the reasons that sometime NK goes blatant but SK and US can't do much about that but only exercising militarily like this :bounce: or like this :hitwall: at the militant bvffoons' wit's end: as many our warlords are high school drop-outs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom