What's new

Just watched India masala channel they think China and US will go at war

> I was not aware that China has a defensive pact with North Korea

no such thing.

According to Indian media , China and North Korea have a military pact if somone gets attacked both nations will fight as if they were attacked and cooperate , so any attack on North Korea is a attack on China that one is pretty much understood - which is why China is being mentioned

And if we really think about it the current US - India closeness seems to be a hint that in case of war , US wants someone to pressure China from India side which also is a reason why India has posted 36,000 new troops close to Chinese borders -

I think China could end this by announcing the world to back off North Korea

Russia has mentioned openly it does not wants "interference in region" should be a clear indication for US to keep itself out of things - and don't get overly excited

I think if China can annouce a supply of 100 fighter planes for Iran/ North Korea in face of US sanctions , I think that would be a game changer

Because really what US is doing is really surrounding China from all corners via Japan ports, via Tiwan ports or via Afghanistan in extreme northern area etc

I think China can combat this move by supplying Nations like Iran and North Korea with fighter planes to even the "GAME"

All this agressiveness will become a tame meow one Iran and North Korea also get 100 new generation planes in their Airforce -

Even if nothing happens but this should be eye opener for Chinese gov to really provide nations like Iran and North Korea or may be Venazuella improved fighter jets

Its a pretty give UNDERSTOOD things

North Korea gets attacked , China will Jump in
China gets Attacked - Pakistan will Jump in
Pakistan gets Attacked likely Turkey will be also ready

And Nations like Iran/Syria or Many Middle Eastern States will likely join against any alliance where Israel is not part of it and its VERY understood

Turkey has already STATED that its READY to work with Arab states on resolution and working towards a resolution on Israel matter by protectin states like Lebnoon I think that says it all

Last edited:
According to Indian media , China and North Korea have a military pact if somone gets attacked both nations will fight as if they were attacked and cooperate , so any attack on North Korea is a attack on China that one is pretty much understood - which is why China is being mentioned

And if we really think about it the current US - India closeness seems to be a hint that in case of war , US wants someone to pressure China from India side which also is a reason why India has posted 36,000 new troops close to Chinese borders -

I think China could end this by announcing the world to back off North Korea

Russia has mentioned openly it does not wants "interference in region" should be a clear indication for US to keep itself out of things - and don't get overly excited

I think if China can annouce a supply of 100 fighter planes for Iran/ North Korea in face of US sanctions , I think that would be a game changer

Because really what US is doing is really surrounding China from all corners via Japan ports, via Tiwan ports or via Afghanistan in extreme northern area etc

I think China can combat this move by supplying Nations like Iran and North Korea with fighter planes to even the "GAME"

All this agressiveness will become a tame meow one Iran and North Korea also get 100 new generation planes in their Airforce -

Even if nothing happens but this should be eye opener for Chinese gov to really provide nations like Iran and North Korea or may be Venazuella improved fighter jets

Its a pretty give UNDERSTOOD things

And Nations like Iran/Syria or Many Middle Eastern States will likely join against any alliance where Israel is not part of it and its VERY understood

Turkey has already STATED that its READY to work with Arab states on resolution and working towards a resolution on Israel matter by protectin states like Lebnoon I think that says it all

It is true that there is a treaty between China and NK. Please see the full document Treaty of Friendship

This treaty has gotten renewed recently.

The essence of the treaty is in its article II which I quote it here:
Article II

The Contracting Parties undertake jointly to adopt all measures to prevent aggression against either of the Contracting Parties by any state. In the event of one of the Contracting Parties being subjected to the armed attack by any state or several states jointly and thus being involved in a state of war, the other Contracting Party shall immediately render military and other assistance by all means at its disposal.

I don't know whether our Indian friends should be gleeful or not on this. Frankly, if US and China are at war, India is one of the beneficiaries. But remember, if India tries to invade China due to the war, it may well meet deadly NK death squad. :lol:

South Korea is attacked , Japan will Jump in
Japan is attacked , USA will jump in
USA is attacked, NATO will jump in........this just proclaims new world war
by the way have you seen this news on India tv.... You shouldn't Watch it,, they have even proclaimed about alien invasion

I don't know whether our Indian friends should be gleeful or not on this. Frankly, if US and China are at war, India is one of the beneficiaries. But remember, if India tries to invade China due to the war, it may well meet deadly NK death squad. :lol:

How is that funny to you? Chinese want to meet Japanese death squad? Didnt that happen? Is that funny?

technically china has a treaty of friendship with NK that states mutual defense from enemy attacks, this is part of the reason why NK hasn't been invaded yet. but whether china will actually follow up on that treaty is another thing just like America and Taiwan

A partnership doesn't mean mutual defense.

In fact, China stated that it won't protect North Korea if it provoked the conflict.

Well when is Chinese aircraft carrier completing it would be wonderful for it to visit North Korea and I wonder how South Korea or Japan would react to that

I read that the Chinese Aircraft Carrier is almost complete - :china:

Look forward for the J11 flying off it and joint missions in North Korea or heck even closer to Pakistani ports it would be a welcomed sight to see Chinese ships for joint training missions

World has almost enough of the dictator ship by United Nation Gangsters

We need a honest broker like China in world politics to be leader -

Russia and China lead the way

Sorry to rain on your parade, but China's aircraft carrier won't be complete for at least another 8 years.

The Varyag won't be used for combat.

You are on the net instead of speculating why dont you check the treaty of 11 July 1961 which became effective in Sept 1986. You will get your answers.

Next on the underlined part above it is interesting to note how the vehemence of other ' joining in' if another was attacked tapered off after Pakistan gets attacked..

Lastly ref Post # 1, if a Indian channel speculates, it does not echo sentiments of GOI.

You gotto stop making stupid threads which remotely relates China and India for want of bashing anything Indian. Personally I'll be very happy if Chinese stop discussing India and vice versa in this forum.

lol I mean come on just a minor cross border cannon display on a disputed island and India wants China at war with USA

How is the situation in China I would be interested to know how ppl in China feel about North Korea situation?

They also claimed that Japan will assure that it will assit USA in all cases - so again - I am quite interested to see how the view is on Chinese streets

Did South Korea not start this or how has the situation escalated ? from the other view point

I was not aware that China has a defensive pact with North Korea on united war or something like that

Wishful thinking for India....if a war really breaks then I hope China will also NUKE India.

You gotto stop making stupid threads which remotely relates China and India for want of bashing anything Indian. Personally I'll be very happy if Chinese stop discussing India and vice versa in this forum.

Talk to your own people, no Chinese members cares enough to post Indian related threads here, while China related threads abound in the Indian forum. The obsession is unidirectional.

Talk to your own people, no Chinese members cares enough to post Indian related threads here, while China related threads abound in the Indian forum. The obsession is unidirectional.

Did you miss the vice versa part?

No but the problem is one sided. Most of the time Chinese members have no choice but to answer threads like this started by Indians.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/79955-china-does-again.html

Many Indian authors have commented on India's unhealthy China obsession and I am inclined to agree.

This thread is in Chinese defence section, another thread about Indian moving troops inside her territory was also in this section and both not created by Indians.

There's a guy with fake British identity throwing innuendoes at Indians(considering some Chinese's affinity towards stromfront, misplaced identity shouldn't be rare though). I go by the recent trend. Personally I'd be happy if Indians also stop discussing Chinese in this forum particularly. It only brings more animosity, and I personally am turning out to be more hostile towards Chinese in general.

My two cents, you can agree to disagree.

It is true that there is a treaty between China and NK. Please see the full document Treaty of Friendship

This treaty has gotten renewed recently.

The essence of the treaty is in its article II which I quote it here:

I don't know whether our Indian friends should be gleeful or not on this. Frankly, if US and China are at war, India is one of the beneficiaries. But remember, if India tries to invade China due to the war, it may well meet deadly NK death squad.

Wow. So in that case it means if South Korea or US attack NK, China will provide every assistance to NK?

And similarly if India or any other country attack China then North Korea will provide its military against the attacking country.

Back
Top Bottom