What's new

Just my suggestion to Administrators!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raftar

Reaction score
Hello to all,
I have been in many Spanish Forums, and I like being very much there, Because they have good form of giving Ranking, I do not say that here there is no good Ambience of improving the level ranking here, But there are very few levels in PDF.

for example: for long time users atay same (Full Members and Senior Members) how long ,

I know that there 3 Admins, and they can do it there best.
but only I am giving my opinion, which is following:

FOR THE National and FOREIGN MEMBERS (WHO DO NOT HAVE THE SPANISH NATIONALITY in this case PAKISTANI Nationality)

1º in many Forums they give a happiness of being connected and Posting to the members: how?
- They make, THE MEMBER OF THE WEEK
(in the time in the week that has been in Connected to Forum and Posting, so they gains a lots of members across the world.

- Then if someone has touched 3 times (THE MEMBER OF THE WEEK) they turn him/her the PERMANENT PREMIUM MEMBER.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2º For the normal conected members they give the ranks

Members Registrados> Basic Member in this case you have (Full Members) > Senior Member> Elite Members,

and also as you guys have here

Researchers
Opinionator
6º ALSO the MOST IMPORTANT MEMBERS the THINK TANKS

^^ The foreigners must include also

7º V.I.P. members

Those who could Pay to DEFENCE.Pk like You Have the button of DONATE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE NATIONAL MEMBERS (Only) - (THAT HAVE THE SPANISH NATIONALITY in this case PAKISTANI )

only moderators ¿why???? because this is a Pakistani defense

1st Moderators.> the mederadores Elite <<in this case you have (SENIOR Mods)

think about this Please SPECIALLY WEBMSTER, Aqil, Agnostic

I am only giving advise, because im this website and I like to be here
Thanks,

Raftar.

PARDON FOR MY ENGLISH THE FACT IS THAT I HAVE TRANSLATED THIS IN GOOGLE FROM SPANISH INTO ENGLISH

:pakistan:

Hello to all,
I have been in many Spanish Forums, and I like being very much there, Because they have good form of giving Ranking, I do not say that here there is no good Ambience of improving the level ranking here, But there are very few levels in PDF.

for example: for long time users atay same (Full Members and Senior Members) how long ,

I know that there 3 Admins, and they can do it there best.
but only I am giving my opinion, which is following:

FOR THE National and FOREIGN MEMBERS (WHO DO NOT HAVE THE SPANISH NATIONALITY in this case PAKISTANI Nationality)

1º in many Forums they give a happiness of being connected and Posting to the members: how?
- They make, THE MEMBER OF THE WEEK
(in the time in the week that has been in Connected to Forum and Posting, so they gains a lots of members across the world.

- Then if someone has touched 3 times (THE MEMBER OF THE WEEK) they turn him/her the PERMANENT PREMIUM MEMBER.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2º For the normal conected members they give the ranks

Members Registrados> Basic Member in this case you have (Full Members) > Senior Member> Elite Members,

and also as you guys have here

Researchers
Opinionator
6º ALSO the MOST IMPORTANT MEMBERS the THINK TANKS

^^ The foreigners must include also

7º V.I.P. members

Those who could Pay to DEFENCE.Pk like You Have the button of DONATE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE NATIONAL MEMBERS (Only) - (THAT HAVE THE SPANISH NATIONALITY in this case PAKISTANI )

only moderators ¿why???? because this is a Pakistani defense

1st Moderators.> the mederadores Elite <<in this case you have (SENIOR Mods)

think about this Please SPECIALLY WEBMSTER, Aqil, Agnostic

I am only giving advise, because im this website and I like to be here
Thanks,

Raftar.

PARDON FOR MY ENGLISH THE FACT IS THAT I HAVE TRANSLATED THIS IN GOOGLE FROM SPANISH INTO ENGLISH

:pakistan:

hmm No one give a damn Sh¡T to THREADS opened by FULL MEMBERS :rofl:
atleast say yes o no just for correction :pakistan:

so what's their spanish view on Pakistan? extremely positive?

Well, we don't like to change forum design and everything.

so what's their spanish view on Pakistan? extremely positive?

Well, we don't like to change forum design and everything.

LOL most of Spanishs even dont Know who are TALIBANS :D LOTS OF MY customers have Asked me about TAlibs oki and PAK :rofl: im my skl days there was a girl who askd me is PAKISTAN IS IN AFRICA ( because She knew that PAKSITAN IS A ISLAMIC COUNTRY)
But there are lots of ppl in Forum that they say
PAKISTANIS are the people of WORDS, PURITY, TRUTHNES, and THEY CALL US PATRIOTIC ppl

cool buddy and thanks for your comment :)

researchers title has been abolished , place taken by opiniators who are required to post in the blog

premium members -- donate/8000post count/misfits in other criterias/very old members

[based on my understanding]

A suggestion:

Many times moderators remove the unwanted posts from a thread. Many times we cannot keep a track as to what was the content of the post that was deleted. Not all posts that are deleted are trolls or unwanted posts.

It would be great if there is a notification like the thanks notifications where we can see which of our posts were deleted and if possible the reason so that we can know the kind of posts that were deleted.

If possible same could be applied to threads that are deleted.

Of course the above feature will be visible only to the user who posted or created the threads.

A suggestion:

Many times moderators remove the unwanted posts from a thread. Many times we cannot keep a track as to what was the content of the post that was deleted. Not all posts that are deleted are trolls or unwanted posts.

It would be great if there is a notification like the thanks notifications where we can see which of our posts were deleted and if possible the reason so that we can know the kind of posts that were deleted.

Of course the above feature will be visible only to the user who posted or created the threads.

Its hard to give reasons to every post due to the amount we delete. Mod/Admin will however respond to you if you just ask why rather than complain about it.

Its hard to give reasons to every post due to the amount we delete. Mod/Admin will however respond to you if you just ask why rather than complain about it.

Dear Sir,

I understand that mentioning the reason for each and every post that is being deleted is not possible, and i am not complaining about any deleted posts.

However, is it possible if we can just get a copy of the message being deleted as a PM so that we can go through it and try to avoid posting such posts again. Just like infractions, I have received infractions and then a PM from the person giving infraction with a copy of the post and i go through the post for being careful in future posts.

Or probably there maybe another way by which a user who posted a deleted post can get to read the post after deletion.

the posts that get deleted but not infracted .. are generally borderline offtopic, old news, repost , potential to incite trolling , low quality, one liner etc..... I delete roughly 10-40 of such posts/day and giving a reason of deletion for individual posts [beforehand] is not physically possible

A suggestion:

Like WebMaster and Antibody already explained your posts are deleted for replying to troll posts, below quality, one liners, inappropriate language etc

If you think your posts are being deleted very often then in my opinion you are very fond of replying to troll posts and when we delete the troll post there is no point in keeping the replied posts to that troll. In my history of 5 years in PDF only 3 posts were deleted and that too when i replied to a troll

So you probably need to work out on yourself and decide before writing a post that whether you are replying to a good member or troll and whether your post is good or below quality?

That is not the issue; the issue is certain "favored" trollers consistently get away with posts and behavior that is sanctioned if others do it.

That reflects badly on DefPk's moderation, and should be rectified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom