What's new

Just look at JANG group happiness on less chances of OIL discovery

zulu

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just look at the way news presented (still which is not confirmed just speculation like other side) thats why posted in politics section.Means how could someone become so blind in hatred or self interest than forget country and its ordinary people interest?if anything good happens faida kiss ka hai ? kamal hai (can some friend posted in right way not able to put direct news image here )
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/449719-experts-reject-claim-of-major-oil-gas-discovery
https://jang.com.pk/news/622695-topstory

i m not going to say "traitors "" as its not our place but agree what they thinking just because they support NS(ok by me everyone got it own choice ) but hated others to level that forget whats is good for country ??MEdia groups no doubt becoming mafias first they got only newspaper than we allow to have them tv channels.social media and radio station as well so can promote their agendas freely??? there should be law passed to separate electronic and print media not under one group.

Only jung group ??need to remind u Dawn gate where they waste an golden opportunity just to gain pity political gains for themselves ???
Jang group mostly works against the interest of Pakistan.

They are taking the word of some junior bureaucrat over the PM of the country and they call him an "Expert" in their headline.

And even IK hasn't claimed anything in public, he told some journalist's in private, that we are hopeful for good news in a few weeks and they spread it like wildfire.

That's the same media group which miraculously managed to the trace the "original village of Ajmal kassab in Pakistan which later got busted when Indian media brought to light the Indian domicile of kasab?

Meer Shakeel is a biradri buddy of navaz sharif

They become so blind in hate?About shireen mizari tweet i also support her even i dont vote for IK when he contested my area NA 243 but reason ??She was defending Prime minister of Pakistan country of 220 millions peoples not IK .kuch tu insaan ko scohna chahyee

Just look at the way news presented (still which is not confirmed just speculation like other side) thats why posted in politics section.Means how could someone become so blind in hatred or self interest than forget country and its ordinary people interest?if anything good happens faida kiss ka hai ? kamal hai (can some friend posted in right way not able to put direct news image here )
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/449719-experts-reject-claim-of-major-oil-gas-discovery
https://jang.com.pk/news/622695-topstory
Well there were those whom were dancing on such words and once again reality seems to be very different. Alas no oil.

Jang news malicious intent is pretty visible because if you read the details, the so called "expert" did not reject the possibility but just claimed his ignorance about the discovery but Jang maliciously distorts it into rejection.

But I'm of the opinion that PM Imran Khan should not have revealed this news until it was confirmed and oil flowed out..

Not sure if it’s ‘happiness’, seems like they’re reporting the other side and quoting experts. I don’t see an issue with their reporting in this particular case.
Read this, seems the "expert" has the level of credibility as TTAs on PDF
Jang news malicious intent is pretty visible because if you read the details, the so called "expert" did not reject the possibility but just claimed his ignorance about the discovery but Jang maliciously distorts it into rejection.

But I'm of the opinion that PM Imran Khan should not have revealed this news until it was confirmed and oil flowed out..

Read this, seems the "expert" has the level of credibility as TTAs on PDF

Welcome back bro. Not seen your posts for a while.

Back
Top Bottom