What's new

Just in: India's Nirbhay cruise missile blasts off from Integrated Test Range, Odisha. Details await

well my fellow Indian brothers you cannot argue with those who compare Mars Mission with 60km range takthtiya masail Nasr. So I would leave all this discussion of telemetry program and it's backup, re ignition of ramjet at super sonic speed, vibration protection to avionics with latest processors and miniaturised circuit to reduce weight of tip and other sort of technical data in this second post of mine on this thread :). And will start believing that Nasr can be compared to PSLV Mars Mission. Because dono mein niche se aag nikalti hai or masail apne hadaf ki or tipu sultan ki talwar jese badti hai :crazy_pilot:

Every technology publicly known that Brahmos consists of, India has

Here is the main component of Brahmos the Ramjet engine for which again India is designated as Global Production hub

Its amusing to see Pakistanis believe we do not posses ramjet propulsion technology when infact we have already successfully tested even more advanced scramjet technology
Hey didn't I just correct you in another thread, on why there is ramjet listed there? You are just spreading poo around the forum. The ramjet/scramjet was listed for India because of the 'in testing' scramjet for the so called spaceplane. Brahmos engine is Russian. Can you etch this in yr smart Indian brain? What do you even mean by global production hub, I only see the word production, global what? Hub what? You are just adding words to make it sound advance.

well my fellow Indian brothers you cannot argue with those who compare Mars Mission with 60km range takthtiya masail Nasr. So I would leave all this discussion of telemetry program and it's backup, re ignition of ramjet at super sonic speed, vibration protection to avionics with latest processors and miniaturised circuit to reduce weight of tip and other sort of technical data in this second post of mine on this thread :). And will start believing that Nasr can be compared to PSLV Mars Mission. Because dono mein niche se aag nikalti hai or masail apne hadaf ki or tipu sultan ki talwar jese badti hai :crazy_pilot:
Yah another typical Indian, please read about why the MOM was started, it was a reaction to the failed Chandrayaan-1. The PSLV is old tech by Chinese standards and the MOM is just a Chandy clone. So tell me what is stopping China?

Calm down guys.

This is NOT news. This is entirely expected of our Indian friends.

After all, they are still unable to make their own rifles.

And this is the end of 2016.

Maybe, just maybe, Indians will be in a position to design and make their own rifles by 2025.

Good luck, Indian friends.

You guys need lots of it. :D:D

Calm down guys.

Maybe, just maybe, Indians will be in a position to design and make their own rifles by 2025.

Here come the clown, Chinese got the rifle which a copy of french bullpup and god knows if it really works or not.

Here come the clown, Chinese got the rifle which a copy of french bullpup and god knows if it really works or not.
lol primitive Indian as always, no wonder you primitive industry cant make a decent fire arms that can actually shoot```its 21st century `` with 1.2 billion people```god, how inferior and incompetent you lot are :lol:

lol primitive Indian as always, no wonder you primitive industry cant make a decent fire arms that can actually shoot```its 21st century `` with 1.2 billion people```god, how inferior and incompetent you lot are :lol:

???

hey, wasn't your country was described by others using the same words 20 years back?

Calm down guys.

We need posts like this. For all the bad posts piling on Indians, friendly appreciation is always nice. Even among foes.

Buddy, Babur is actually Chinese HongNiao-1B|HN-1B, HN-1B itself has it's roots in KH-65SE.

:rofl:

Chinese HN series is literally COMPLETELY different than Babur series.

That's like saying "Guys, Russian Satan-18 missile and Trident are same, with roots in German V2 controlled rocket"...like what? :lol:

poor failure indians, humiliated by their constant failure, try to catch at the straws by pulling strings from their asses once again.

Babur can engage targets at sea and land, and can stealthly deliver 35kt warheads to any target within 700km range.

You can suck on it, lick on it, and take that up your *** as indian hindus have been doing for centuries from us Muslims.

You were, and are still inferior to us...even in cruise missile technology and will remain so. Even here, you have only been humiliated by us.

:cheers:

Hahaha I can see so many Pakistani members jumping up and down about failure.
Kinda hilarious.

indian scientists are hilarious.

Four tests failed in a row :rofl::rofl: That too of technology that we successfully tested a DECADE ago!!!:lol::lol:

Just let that sink in..

:rofl:

Chinese HN series is literally COMPLETELY different than Babur series.

That's like saying "Guys, Russian Satan-18 missile and Trident are same, with roots in German V2 controlled rocket"...like what? :lol:

poor failure indians, humiliated by their constant failure, try to catch at the straws by pulling strings from their asses once again.

Babur can engage targets at sea and land, and can stealthly deliver 35kt warheads to any target within 700km range.

You can suck on it, lick on it, and take that up your *** as indian hindus have been doing for centuries from us Muslims.

You were, and are still inferior to us...even in cruise missile technology and will remain so. Even here, you have only been humiliated by us.

:cheers:

indian scientists are hilarious.

Four tests failed in a row :rofl::rofl: That too of technology that we successfully tested a DECADE ago!!!:lol::lol:

Just let that sink in..

HN-1B is identical to Babur in every aspect, Babur is nothing but HN-1B
images

pakistani and its nation has always been behind India in each and every sector of science and technology.

pakistan's newest ballistic missile Shaheen-3 is not even canisterised:rofl::rofl:

pakistan cannot even launch a 20 kg satellite.:lol::lol:

Not just that pakistan is unable to build even a 10 km range surface to air missiles:omghaha::omghaha:

pakistan aviation is so backward that they cannot even build a two seat helicopter.:rofl::rofl:

I don't UNDERSTAND why for Indians everything made by others has to be copy of someone...! :o:o_O

DRDO's Nuclear-Capable Cruise Missile 'Nirbhay' Fails Another Test

India's cruise missile Nirbhay has failed in its test flight on Wednesday. Three out of four of its test flights have failed, sources said. The test was carried from India's Integrated Missile Test Range on the coast of Odisha.

Nirbhay's previous tests have only been partially successful. The subsonic missile was first tested in March 2013, but its flight had to be aborted midway when it veered off course.

The missile, designed and developed by the DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation), is expected to strengthen India's air defence capability.

A terrain-hugging missile, Nirbhay can fly almost at the level of tree-tops to evade detection by radars. It was built to identify and strike targets in heavily populated areas with pin-point accuracy and is capable of carrying of carrying a nuclear warhead.

With a range of more than 1,000 kilometers, Nirbhay is considered an equal to the Tomahawk missile of the US.

India has made already ballistic missile - the indigenously developed nuclear-capable Agni and the supersonic BrahMos developed jointly with Russia -- and tactical missiles of different capacities. But is yet to master the making of a subsonic cruise missile.

When successful, Nirbhay will help India join the exclusive club of nations that have mastered the elusive technology. Apart from US, Russia, France and China, Pakistan has a functional cruise missile.

The Babur medium-range subsonic cruise missile has been inducted by the Pakistan army in 2005. It has a range of 700 km.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/drdo...se-missile-nirbhay-fails-another-test-1640500

Back
Top Bottom