What's new

Junior's Cafe

ach g abi pilatay hain:mad:--------wait-----------captain @B+ Dracula , you have been promoted to the rank of Brigadier General-----i his highness field marshal General Sharif require you to initiate court martial proceedings:butcher: in accordance with the article 6 of-------- against these two aforementioned officers for not complying with the lawfull orders and intentional insults towards Lieutenant mentee, who was acting on behalf of his highness---------make sure to serve em every day ki bri khaas mazaydar chaiiiiiiiiiiiii before they are taken to the guillotine:D

as usual :pop:-----boooooooooohooooooooooo O phaleeez , will you stop crying angry pandit:mad:-----
tumblr_n0v14aU3lG1snzah9o1_500.gif

Sorry 4 late reply, my laptop was admitted in Repair Shop for Service (removal of dust that has disturbed its functioning)
thanks for telling me about my seniority i never know this even in my entire life :sick:...thanks for pointing me out. :tup:
No idea . Only Mods can do that . I have been warned but never banned ^o^
You are special case, I never saw you spreading hate 8-)

:P

Haaa. Jara hamare in seniors ki khatirdaari ki jaye.:butcher::D

Are they still breathing ------? :D

Sorry 4 late reply, my laptop was admitted in Repair Shop for Service (removal of dust that has disturbed its functioning)

Kahani ghr ghr ki :D
thanks for telling me about my seniority i never know this even in my entire life :sick:...thanks for pointing me out. :tup:
Mr vilad you should be jumping in joy that you got promoted but I can only witness dissatisfaction and contempt on your part--- his majesty ain't feeling humane, right now :D

Last edited:
Mr vilad you should be jumping in joy that you got promoted but I can only witness dissatisfaction and contempt on your part--- his majesty ain't feeling humane, right now :D
I think Iam Captain, not Brigadier .....Someone has written bad ACR about me to my seniors :cray:
I also requested at GHQ to change my name to B+ @dn@n but no one is listening @WebMaster
Tell me about yourself, why you were banned in all these days??

Back
Top Bottom