What's new

Junagarh, Bihar and Hyderabad State Under Indian Occupation

Grow up guys! Hold off on responding once in a while...! Channel your creative energies and reposts on other threads!

Junagrah and Hyderabad were Parts of Pakistan taken over by Indian Military. Bihar also wanted to be Pakistan. They can still be part of Pakistan and we need to start including them in the agenda with talks with India. Kashmir, Sir Creek and Siachin are not the only 3 terrirtories disputed between India and Pakistan.:pakistan:

So, in effect, everybody is agreeing this is the time for AKHAND BHARAT.:toast_sign:

Hmmmmm than bro what about Kashmir???dont u think so that there'z same situation at that time but in favor of Pakistan??

emmmmm just asking for info.....:azn:
==========================================
I have to clarify some doubts to you first.
1. Hyderabad Nawab was a supporter of Pakistan.
2. Though hyderbad was a princely state ruled by muslims, mulslims were minority. (read hyderabad as whole telangana and some parts of karnataka too. not the current hyd city.)

Since nawab wanted to join Pak but people of hyderabad didnt. it resulted in Telangana Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

soooo. people of hyderabad princely state never wanted to join pak. take a chill pill now and relax.

With automatic gates in that Great Wall with sensors... as soon as the water reaches 1 feet... gates automatically open towards India, flooding India with all the dirty rain water

Then we will open the gates of Baglihar :P to counter it :bunny:

As far as my knowledge goes that before the partition everybody knew that Kashmir would be the part of Pakistan bcoz Raja accepted this and promised with his people but he was Hindu and was in favor of india internally he didn't want to do so ... so he called for indian troops and ran away from kashmir well if i put my analysis here than Kashmir is a strategic area in other words u can say its one of the highest post in the area so important for both countries so if ISI done any thing than that's really a great step from their side for their country and time will decide for kashmir valley but it's people decided it for pakistan.

Love to know any knowledge full info about Kashmir cause.
=========================================
Wrong. The problem in Kashmir is only due to the Islamic fundamentalists and export of terrorists from across the border.

From 1948 to 1989 there was no problem in J&K, then the ISI suddenly realises that they can do an Afghanistan in Kashmir and then out of the blue there is a problem.

In 1965 "Operation Grand Slam" which was meant to forment an uprising against Indian failed and the people of J&K then themselves help apprehend many of the infiltartors.

well bro i know we both people across the borders cant decide our own fate, this thing is in the hand of our bloody politicians, isn't it??:azn:

if these things will be in hand of our common man than map of the whole world will be changed. :mod: what do u think??
======================
i am bihari

and i have no plans of joining pakistan

well bro i know we both people across the borders cant decide our own fate, this thing is in the hand of our bloody politicians, isn't it??

if these things will be in hand of our common man than map of the whole world will be changed. what do u think??

welll politicians are not the oly bihars wat u say

absolutely rite ... i think maximum politicians haven't any God accept power n money they r not bihariz not punjabiz.... they are just a punishment for the sleeping people of their own countries. :rofl:

if people are not sleeping than before having any war/issue with external threats first of all they should kick them out :pakistan:
=======================================
welll politicians are not oly bihars wat u say

With automatic gates in that Great Wall with sensors... as soon as the water reaches 1 feet... gates automatically open towards India, flooding India with all the dirty rain water

Its ok.. I remember saying i wont say anything against pakistan for 1 week. i love pakistan

what do u think man that now a days both of our armies are fighting against each other??

i don't think so we both r fighting for jew's cause which is to make Jew's Empire in all over the world. They started it from Muslim states so lets suppose they occupied all muslim resources so what m who will be the next target??:azn: Hinduz?? Christans?? Schuylerz?? :azn: are jews are thinking them as their fast friends?? :rofl: no dear its time which is currently on muslims than will be on other nations Hitler was absolutly right his words were something like that "therez a jew mind behind each n every problem in the world so to have a peacefull life finish jews" :no:
==========================================
Its ok.. I remember saying i wont say anything against pakistan for 1 week. i love pakistan

People of both sides want peace not india or Pakistan. This issue is left only among extremists not in common man of both lands. Today common man just want to live his life wants the security for himself for his family.

isn't it???

haan sub humara hai. then pakistan will take over india. armies will merge. democracy will happen with 800mil hindus and 300 mil mulims. the merged entity will not be islamic or hindu but will be secular.LOL

Frankly I do not want any part of India except the one it has occupied as part of Kashmir. Even for Kashmir i want the plebiscite as India Pakistan and Independence. If that comes in favour of Pakistan then I want that.

well i have read the history about Hyederabad and personally met with the peoples belong to Hyederabad who said they wanted to Join Pakistan but Indians occuped it :D but that is only a part of history now and if we talk about present they may never want to join us again since there is not any land boundary connecting to Hyederabad............

Just live as it is and first resolve the Masla-e-Kashmir instead of talking about any third state that will not be part of Pakistan anymore

personally met with the peoples belong to Punjab(PAK), Lahore, Karachi who said they wanted to Join India but Pakistanies occuped it :woot::devil::rofl::toast_sign:

Lol with the pace people want parts of India it has started looking that Akhand Bharat is a dream for people of Pakistan not of Indians... Though they will name it something else...

Back
Top Bottom