What's new

JUI-F leader allegedly assaults woman rights activist on TV show: FB poster

We all know Marvi is a moan phat but this exposed holier than though molvi sahab

Thank god these maulvi idiot's don't run the country . I can only imagine if their so called shariah comes in Pakistan what will happen .

It was verbal skirmish......
Nothing physical .......

Non tolerant attitude from both sides.

One is too dheet, other is Monh Phuut.....

I will call it draw, but media have now something to cash .......

Host was idiot, she failed to control the situation, she asked stupid question which was too biased..... which trigger the "jalaal" of Hafiz Shb.......
But I will blame Hafiz g for his over reaction ......
JUI-F leader allegedly assaults woman rights activist on TV show
1120170-CcThHcqWIAAmCsX-1465565569-992-640x480.jpg

Columnist and rights activist Marvi Sirmad is seen sitting on the left during a private TV show in this Twitter photo of February 28. PHOTO: TWITTER/marvisirmed
Human rights activist Marvi Sirmed was allegedly assaulted by a Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) leader during the recording of a TV show at a private news channel on Friday.

“I have just undergone a very traumatic experience at a News One programme [Nadia Mirza Show] when Hafiz Hamdullah of JUI-F got angry,” the woman activist tweeted.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1120170/jui-f-leader-allegedly-assaults-woman-rights-activist-tv-show/
13407332_1794075764215186_4725899402114976366_n.jpg

@django @Musafir117 @saiyan0321 @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye @haviZsultan
I have issues with her views on intl relations and our domestic security policies but thats no way to talk to her

It was verbal skirmish......
Nothing physical .......

Non tolerant attitude from both sides.

One is too dheet, other is Monh Phuut.....

I will call it draw, but media have now something to cash .......

Host was idiot, she failed to control the situation, she asked stupid question which was too biased..... which trigger the "jalaal" of Hafiz Shb.......
But I will blame Hafiz g for his over reaction ......

Why they invite irrelevant people in the first place. At least invite those who qualify to be on such programmes but it is also a fact that media channels invite liberal extremists Vs religious extremists just to cash the tussle between these two extremes.

Why they invite irrelevant people in the first place. At least invite those who qualify to be on such programmes but it is also a fact that media channels invite liberal extremists Vs religious extremists just to cash the tussle between these two extremes.
Media need ratings, spicy hot discussion. The purpose of talk shows is to boil blood of nation and give them high blood pressure. Otherwise these talk shows are never meant to reach a definite conclusion........
If guests are too calm, then It will make show too boring. So fury is deliberated added......

Columnist and rights activist Marvi Sirmad is seen sitting on the left during a private TV show in this Twitter photo of February 28. PHOTO: TWITTER/marvisirmed
Human rights activist Marvi Sirmed was allegedly assaulted by a Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) leader during the recording of a TV show at a private news channel on Friday.

“I have just undergone a very traumatic experience at a News One programme [Nadia Mirza Show] when Hafiz Hamdullah of JUI-F got angry,” the woman activist tweeted.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1120170/jui-f-leader-allegedly-assaults-woman-rights-activist-tv-show/

I have issues with her views on intl relations and our domestic security policies but thats no way to talk to her
If this happened in video show then must be a video to prove it.

سٹوڈیو سے باہر نکلنے کے بعد حافظ حمدللہ دوبارہ اندر آگئے اور مکا دے مارا

Breaking :- Studio Se Bahir Nikalne Kee Baad Hafiz Hamdullah Dobara Studio Main Aagye Aur Muka...
Breaking :- Studio Se Bahir Nikalne Kee Baad Hafiz Hamdullah Dobara Studio Main Aagye Aur Muka Maar Dia
ZEMTV.COM

طوائف میں تمہاری شلوار اتار دوں گا یہ کہہ کر حافظ حمداللہ نے ماروی سرمد کو مارا چینل والوں کے ہوش اڑ گئے

Intense Fight Between Hafiz Hamdullah and Marvi Sirmid
Intense Fight Between Hafiz Hamdullah and Marvi Sirmid
GEOTAUAISAY.COM

حافظ حمدللہ کو باقاعدہ سیکورٹی بلوا کر شو سے باہر نکلوایا گیا،دیکھیں

Hafiz Hamdullah Ko Baqaida Security Bulwa Kar Show Se Bahir Nikalwaya Gaya
Hafiz Hamdullah Ko Baqaida Security Bulwa Kar Show Se Bahir Nikalwaya Gaya
ZEMTV.COM

فضل الرحمان کی پارٹی کے حافظ حمداللہ نے ساری حدیں پار کردیں، ٹاک شو کی ریکارڈنگ کے دوران ماروی سرمد کو طوائف اور ماں بہن کی گالیاں، شلوار اتارنے کی دھمکی، پھر غصے میں آکر مکوں سے پیٹ ڈالا۔ فیاض چوہان نے بیچ بچاؤ کروایا۔ مزید تفصیل کے لئے لنک وزٹ کریں۔

Hafiz Hamdullah Abuses & Beats Marvi Sirmid During Talk Show Recording
Hafiz Hamdullah Abuses & Beats Marvi Sirmid During Talk Show Recording
ZEMTV.COM
He punched her?
:o:

Marvi Sirmed is no "women rights activist"...

She is another goon with an agenda that reeks through her every word.

F*** her and her kind.

While Pakistan is burning, waderas are literally raping the soil of my homeland, political elitism and bureaucratic nepotism has destroyed chances of our progress, and 80,000 people are dead in our toughest war yet as a nation--these "activists" cry about "gay rights (she said it in one of her interview), "women rights" along western lines, and what not.

These elitist of elites are civilian bilawals. No connection to the local culture and land of Pakistan.

(Note: Not defending JUI-F retard here as well. Just stating facts)

Marvi Sirmed is no "women rights activist"...

She is another goon with an agenda that reeks through her every word.

F*** her and her kind.

While Pakistan is burning, waderas are literally raping the soil of my homeland, political elitism and bureaucratic nepotism has destroyed chances of our progress, and 80,000 people are dead in our toughest war yet as a nation--these "activists" cry about "gay rights (she said it in one of her interview), "women rights" along western lines, and what not.

These elitist of elites are civilian bilawals. No connection to the local culture and land of Pakistan.

(Note: Not defending JUI-F retard here as well. Just stating facts)

How is any of this relevant to the fact that this monkey assaulted a woman? If he is so brazen in his ways that he physically attacks a woman so openly, I shudder to think what he does to his wife behind doors if she steps out of line. This guy should be booked under the women protection bill.

marvi sarmad k sath aggr ye ho jye to she is liberal she wont mind :D

truth is i don't know who she is or what her views are but what ever it was she had the right to hold them and this sexually frustrated mullah who don't think women have other role should have behaved in respectable manners. if you can't do it then just don't come on tv. hope she is pressing charges.

Back
Top Bottom