What's new

JUI-F leader allegedly assaults woman rights activist on TV show: FB poster

Fazloo aik lanat ha ko wesa hi gadhdo nahosat he mulk ka dushman ha insan ma kuch athens hotel ha is bhadwa ma kuch nhe

How is any of this relevant to the fact that this monkey assaulted a woman? If he is so brazen in his ways that he physically attacks a woman so openly, I shudder to think what he does to his wife behind doors if she steps out of line. This guy should be booked under the women protection bill.

Where's the evidence of "assault"?

For me, both Marvi Sirmed and this loon are faces of SAME coin.

Extremists with their own agendas.

sir, is k old recorded programs deko app :) is ko koi farq nahi prta is k appne words hain
is ka matlab hay kay koi agar kahey kay mughay qatal kar do mujhay koi faraq nahi parta to ap usay qatal kar do gay.or bad main judge ko us ki statement sunao gay kay usay koi faraq nahi parta tha.:hitwall:

Where's the evidence of "assault"?

For me, both Marvi Sirmed and this loon are faces of SAME coin.

Extremists with their own agendas.
he broke the law she didn't.

Lolz. I like when politicians fight on live shows. Please share the video when he punches her.

Watched the video on Dawn website. There was verbal exchange from both sides and she wasn't exactly a baychari woman that got abused.

That said, this 'hafiz' is clearly a piece of work.

Incidents of violence against Pakistani women are on rise after CII verdict that Islamic men can beat their wives slightly. Islamists are not only beating on TV live but also burning them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom