What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

428742_628615083832632_854496759_n.jpg

So where did the extra ballots comes from? Oversupplied by the ECP or fake ones made already?

Total 49 stations in Pak where voting % was more than registered voters.

Anybody got an idea that are the ballot papers given according to registered voters or on random?

BTW, there was only one station in Isl where the votes given were 250% more than the votes registered, and that station was the only one from where Javed Hashmi lost and PML guy won. Go figure

He also said that they will go to the courts.

That may be your opinion but the process has to be followed according to the law, right?

I'm with the law... But if there's any provision to kick this guy off this process, I think that needs to be explored first.

So where did the extra ballots comes from? Oversupplied by the ECP or fake ones made already?

We don't even know if counting took place. 200,000 votes were counted in 2 hours in some places and in places where there were 50,000 something votes casted are still being counted :D

We don't even know if counting took place. 200,000 votes were counted in 2 hours in some places and in places where there were 50,000 something votes casted are still being counted :D

Nabeel Gabol won by 198000 votes or something like that by midnight, Shah Mehmood Qureshi is still waiting for results!!!

Results of alot of constituencies were in by 6:30 to 7:00 time frame, now you tell me, is it humanly possible? A former presiding officer said that boxes are not opened until almost half an hour after the finish time because of the existing people in station, security, and other miscellaneous stuff.

I cant give you an affirmative answer, however it could be both of them.

Well, either possibility point to connivance and/or failures in the system at a very deep level, which also means .....

I'm with the law... But if there's any provision to kick this guy off this process, I think that needs to be explored first.

.... that even the simple counting is not reliable as @Awesome points out above, let alone security of the ballot papers.

This is no way to run an election!

I cant give you an affirmative answer, however it could be both of them.

Total 49 stations in Pak where voting % was more than registered voters.

Anybody got an idea that are the ballot papers given according to registered voters or on random?

BTW, there was only one station in Isl where the votes given were 250% more than the votes registered, and that station was the only one from where Javed Hashmi lost and PML guy won. Go figure

He also said that they will go to the courts.

Please refer to the questions I posed in the OP here:

Given the recent elections, and claims of rigging in several constituencies, there come to my mind several questions about the ballot papers themselves.

1. All the ballot papers seem to be printed on ordinary paper with no serial numbers or any other information that can be used to trace a particular ballot paper. Why is that?

2. Given the above, how do we know just how many ballot papers were printed and distributed for each seat?

3. Were there any safeguards to prevent extra ballot papers being printed and prepared beforehand?

4. Is there a way to audit the production, distribution and security of the ballot papers throughout the process?

This information should be made public for all parties to examine and follow up.

@Awesome @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @Elmo @TaimiKhan @Oscar

Any thoughts on this please?

Last edited by a moderator:
E-Voting is the solution in Pakistan. Yes it may take time and money but by next General elections, ECP should fully implement this.

People have seen how Police, Presiding officers, and some people of EC have delayed / rigged / and influenced the elections.

Everyone's ID Card is connected to NADRA database and so do our Thumb impressions. There should be 3 step process which could be further tweaked.

1) Step one would be Army men checking for ID cards of people in queue as a first identification process [No Police men]

2) Thumb Scanner connected to NADRA database and checks for the genuine vote caster. This will negate those rented ID Cards and Fake/duplicated ID Cards entries

3) A Room where only voter goes and cast vote on an easy page by page ballot box where he stamps by touching the screen and vote gets casted.

[All needs to be done under surveillance] whose live monitor is displayed in the outer area so that no party has any problems.

Then let the people decide who they want to chose!

Everyone has been bragging about MQM as thappa Mafia. MQM do this on maybe 1-2 seats but Punjab is 150 seats! who is the thappa mafia Boss?

All these criminals, riggers and their sponsors (PML-N and MQM) need to be exposed internationally..

It would be great if someone can get Anonymous to hack their inboxes and messages, you'll have crystal clear evidence. If anyone wants a stable Pakistan, this BS has to stop.

The question people ask me: Dont you think PTI supporters should just give it a rest? Its just 3 or 4 seats in total what difference will it make to PTI. It will still be sitting in the opposotion?

My answer to them: its not about 3 seats its the injustice we are fighting against, its the rigging we condemn, AND MOST OF ALL IF WE WONT QUESTION the fairness of elections today and raise our voices than its not far away that PML-N will become the MQM of Lahore! ........ Message by PTI Supporter....

Back
Top Bottom