What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

Funny thing for a communist to say since the entire communist idiotically depends on killing its critics and opponents and calling it a "revolution" :cheesy:

The Hypocritical Farce never ends :lol:
I understand your homeschooling coming in the way of making sense again so let me break it down for you- look at my post the one you quoted, there is a line that reads "We are not a sharia country or a communist nation, let's not emulate them". Get my drift? Do you still think a negation implies the contrary or do I need to make it even more simpler for you?

Communism can be very different, N.Korea is one type and China is another, if you believe they are the same then be happy with whatever you believe.

Yes uncle Mao was such a kindly soul :P

Catch them young, was his motto. Quite literally if you know what I mean :devil:

e13-884.jpg

I don't , I just like to make fun of you , to be frank.

And why is that ? Feeling Insecure ? :devil:

LOL what does a proper dictionary from the polit bureau look like ? :cheesy: ........ I admit, I have never see one.

I accept your apology but do not expect me to stop riding your @ss :lol: No amount of begging can change that.
So you are a homeschooled kid exhibiting homoerotic tendencies, do mummy daddy know?

I understand your homeschooling coming in the way of making sense again so let me break it down for you- look at my post the one you quoted, there is a line that reads "We are not a sharia country or a communist nation, let's not emulate them". Get my drift? Do you still think a negation implies the contrary or do I need to make it even more simpler for you?

I am glad you think we should not emulate a sharia country or a communist nation.

I too think you should not attempt cannibalism and eat children.

I too think you should not beat your wife and torture animals.

Get my drift ? Or do I have to make it even more simple for you ?

LOL, A more than half century old poster can only prove your frustration, nothing else.

It proves nothing has changed after half a centruy :lol:

The propaganda attempts remain the same, only the poster has changed into 50 cent bots.

So you are a homeschooled kid exhibiting homoerotic tendencies, do mummy daddy know?

I though you liked getting your @ss ridden. :lol: ...... your masochist tendencies were on display and most people will take that as an invitation. Stop begging for mercy and take it like a man. :D

Last edited:
I am glad you think we should not emulate a sharia country or a communist nation.

I too think you should not attempt cannibalism and eat children.

I too think you should not beat your wife and torture animals.

Get my drift ? Or do I have to make it even more simple for you ?

The propaganda attempts remain the same, only the poster has changed into 50 cent bots.
No I do not get your drift. Calling me a commie while quoting posts from me that state how I dislike communism shows that you do not know what you are talking about or that you have dyslexia.

So China never changed in half a century, good point, actually I like you stay poor , stay foolish mentality, I hope all Indians hold your belief, it's good for China.

RIP old lady. Even if she was an Islamist, all Indians should condone her death irrespective of their ideology. Hope police find the killers soon and give justice to her family :-). Sad to see leftists celebrating the killing of one of their own just for the sake of political mileage. For them she is an asset even after death. Amazing.

So China never changed in half a century, good point, actually I like you stay poor , stay foolish mentality, I hope all Indians hold your belief, it's good for China.

Oh you have shinier cars and cleaner roads. But the limitation on your freedom remains the same. Actually its got worse since your govt. now issues your "good citizen score" :lol:

Social credit score ?

I though you liked getting your @ss ridden. :lol: ...... your masochist tendencies were on display and most people will take that as an invitation. Stop betting for mercy and take it like a man. :D
So far you have been dishing out oodles of stupidity.
You get turned on in a discussion about a dead woman on a Pakistani internet forum and start jacking off?
You are a homeschooled homosexual creepy kid, life's gonna be tough son.

No I do not get your drift. Calling me a commie while quoting posts from me that state how I dislike communism shows that you do not know what you are talking about or that you have dyslexia.

Ok you are stupid, so let me repeat it.

Have you stopped beating your wife ? Have you stopped torturing animals ? Have you stopped molesting kids ?

Have you stop dunking your doughnut in your morning piss ?

Its called a Loaded question or a Loaded statement and is called a Logical Fallacy.

Now if you still don't get it, read it repeatedly, TILL you get it. Kapish ?

So far you have been dishing out oodles of stupidity.
You get turned on in a discussion about a dead woman on a Pakistani internet forum and start jacking off?
You are a homeschooled homosexual creepy kid, life's gonna be tough son.

I am not interested in discussing a dead women :cheesy:

I leave such creepy endeavors to sicko's like you.

I take you homo phobia to mean that you were abused as a kid by a homosexual. You have my sympathy, but not my mercy :lol: ...... its only going to get tougher.

RIP old lady. Even if she was an Islamist, all Indians should condone her death irrespective of their ideology. Hope police find the killers soon and give justice to her family :-). Sad to see leftists celebrating the killing of one of their own just for the sake of political mileage. For them she is an asset even after death. Amazing.

Communist have made it a virtue of celebrating death and flogging it for political mileage.

Rohilt Vemula and now this bitch.

Its the standard political play from their little red book. No one should be surprised.

Its called a Loaded question or a Loaded statement and is called a Logical Fallacy.

I am not interested in discussing a dead women :cheesy:

I leave such creepy endeavors to sicko's like you.

I take you homo phobia to mean that you were abused as a kid by a homosexual. You have my sympathy, but not my mercy :lol: ...... its only going to get tougher.
The only logical fallacy on this forum is you mate :D
You take care of the load on some other site, there must be plenty of 'outlets' for you.
So your astral projections have led you to relive your childhood traumas now homeschooled kid. Life is indeed going to get tougher for you kid especially being homosexual in India

Sickos not sicko's. Just because you do not get to read from proper books doesn't mean you can't improve kid.

The only logical fallacy on this forum is you mate :D
You take care of the load on some other site, there must be plenty of 'outlets' for you.
So your astral projections have led you to relive your childhood traumas now homeschooled kid. Life is indeed going to get tougher for you kid especially being homosexual in India

I am surprised that you can even spell Logical fallacy.

Took you long enough to just understand it. :lol:

Ranting about me is not going to help a mental midget like you. Is that how you deal with frustration ?

Sickos not sicko's. Just because you do not get to read from proper books doesn't mean you can't improve kid.

Aww ... so cute. Are you applying for the job of my secretary kid ? :lol:

my state has gone to dogs ..first it was D/k Ravi, then DSP Ganapathi ,kalburgi and now this ..we need a regime change ...ASAP

Back
Top Bottom