What's new

Journalist Gul Bukhari gone missing in Lahore - PML-N Maryam expresses concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you it was a publicity stunt and she is back home now. lol, what an abduction.

This was just to gain more twitter followers. People will do anything to gain more following on twitter.

Unprofessional with short-term thinking. Our intelligence agencies get away with a lot just because our politicians are such phuduus.

Meanwhile this is how a professional intelligence agency deals with a dissident. Nice and quiet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

"Soon after Hastings' death, questions were raised about the crash that took his life.

Former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke said that what is known about the crash is "consistent with a car cyber attack." He was quoted as saying: "There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers — including the United States — know how to remotely seize control of a car. So if there were a cyber attack on [Hastings'] car — and I'm not saying there was, I think whoever did it would probably get away with it."

That's how intelligence agencies work. Not the way our agencies show incompetency in handling such issues.

As a nation we are strangled in IF and BUT.

Be ready for more Hussain Haqqanis.

We have cultivated them ourselves.

Be ready for more Hussain Haqqanis.

We have cultivated them ourselves
Hussain Haqqani is just Tip of ice Berg,a loud mouth bastard only.

Rest there are many unknown to us.

Just Question our agencies how many cases of High Treason they have registered in past 70 years and proved them in courts.

That's just lame lame excuse, that courts would set them free.During prosecution of a Major Terrorism case in which Judge,honorably discharged the main accuse because whole bloody file made by Government was joke,lack of evidence,lack of proof and that bastard walked away freely out of court.

oh there you go , as i said she will be back home..
next step is applying for asylum but she came to quick, should have stayed an extra day out

Just a stunt to humiliate Pakistan further in retaliation for DG ISPR's brave press conference. Her twitter followers created a ruckus on twitter, involving british authorities and what not. She has been openly caught chanting slogans such as "Pakistan murdabad". She must be brought to trial.

Not related to but PTM is a club for every anti-state individual. A meeting place, these paid bloggers, journos and "activists" use PTM platform to pursue their agenda against state, religion and armed forces.
PTM should be categorically banned and its members trialed for high treason. These scum state that pakistan Army conducted APS massacre and that Army is behind global terrorism. That too when FATF listing hangs over our heads. Totally baseless vile foreign funded propaganda. Just read their charges against Pakistani state again. If this doesnt qualify for banning and high treason dont know what will.

Reactions: Mrc
PTM is a way to try to put new life in dead rebellion in the tribes...

Shud be dealt with accordingly...

If MQM can be dealt with... so can PTM in same way

PTM is playing a double game... they kept their demands genuine buying time in negotiating with army while trying to kick start country wide rebellion in pakhtoon population....

Agencies have given in to genuine demands ...

Now play along and put them in jails indefinitely citing foreign agenda .... just let them rot till etrnity

So anyone can be picked up without a warrant and detained without any charges in pakistan ?
Sounds like a banana republic, with the army incharge. Dont you have a habeas corpus or similar in pakistan ?
have you ever heard of a word "National Security" ? There is no compromise on National Security anywhere in the world, and no one even questions the actions of departments like FBI, CIA, MI5/MI6 etc. Today Pakistan is faced with existential threats due to activities of an international GANGSTER group of countries and this Nur Bokhari is their tool. She deserves what a traitor deserves. You can keep your BS of Habeas Corpus to yourself.

have you ever heard of a word "National Security" ? There is no compromise on National Security anywhere in the world, and no one even questions the actions of departments like FBI, CIA, MI5/MI6 etc. Today Pakistan is faced with existential threats due to activities of an international GANGSTER group of countries and this Nur Bokhari is their tool. She deserves what a traitor deserves. You can keep your BS of Habeas Corpus to yourself.
No need for such emotions . Laws like habeas corpus are in place for your safety , does not effect me in the least.
The right to a fair trial is good for everyone or else you hear about 1000s disappearing and no one can do a thing. Eg south american countries in 60s , 70s .
And pakistan's border areas have trouble as per my understanding , why create emergency situations throughout your land ?

looking in the past history, she will turn up soon with a story to tell and western asylum forms to be filled. Why dont all of you do it all you need is few anti army articles (dawn will publish anything like that), then 3 days disappearance and few forms to fill.
I have studied how these NGOs work in Pakistan. You hardly see any NGO working for children school or medical plan for poor pregnant women or water issue ....... These NGOs make more money when they affiliate themselves with political class in the name of save the democracy and few anti military slogan ....

Hussain Haqqani is just Tip of ice Berg,a loud mouth bastard only.

Rest there are many unknown to us.

Just Question our agencies how many cases of High Treason they have registered in past 70 years and proved them in courts.

That's just lame lame excuse, that courts would set them free.During prosecution of a Major Terrorism case in which Judge,honorably discharged the main accuse because whole bloody file made by Government was joke,lack of evidence,lack of proof and that bastard walked away freely out of court.
literally shocked when I read and saw in news that Hussain Haqqani was involved defaming Nusrat Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto during the era of his buddy Nawaz Sharif ..

So did Usama Bin Laden get a fair trial by great USA ? Did those 1200000 poor innocent Iraqi civilians get a fair trial who were killed by US attack on Iraq based on FABRICATED EVIDENCE which was presented by US Secretary of State at the UN? Was George Bush and Tony Blair ever prosecuted for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ? Dis those 60 innocent children get a fair trial who were roasted by Zionist firepower protesting against declaration of Jerusalem as Israeli embassy ? And you have the cheeks to tell me HABEAS CORPUS is for my safety ? You seem to be an Indian or US or Zionist agent who are making the entire world fool in the name human rights.
No need for such emotions . Laws like habeas corpus are in place for your safety , does not effect me in the least.
The right to a fair trial is good for everyone or else you hear about 1000s disappearing and no one can do a thing. Eg south american countries in 60s , 70s .
And pakistan's border areas have trouble as per my understanding , why create emergency situations throughout your land ?

oh there you go , as i said she will be back home..
next step is applying for asylum but she came to quick, should have stayed an extra day out

Doesn't need asylum. She is a dual citizen(U.K). But do continue !!

Doesn't need asylum. She is a dual citizen(U.K). But do continue !!
Dual citizen means dual loyalties. A person with dual loyalties is worse than a dog. Dog is loyal to its master at least.

Dual citizen means dual loyalties. A person with dual loyalties is worse than a dog. Dog is loyal to its master at least.

keep wallowing in cesspool of loyalties.

So did Usama Bin Laden get a fair trial by great USA ? Did those 1200000 poor innocent Iraqi civilians get a fair trial who were killed by US attack on Iraq based on FABRICATED EVIDENCE which was presented by US Secretary of State at the UN? Was George Bush and Tony Blair ever prosecuted for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ? Dis those 60 innocent children get a fair trial who were roasted by Zionist firepower protesting against declaration of Jerusalem as Israeli embassy ? And you have the cheeks to tell me HABEAS CORPUS is for my safety ? You seem to be an Indian or US or Zionist agent who are making the entire world fool in the name human rights.
A very distant country unjustly attacks another distant country and that is your justification for suspending civil rights in your own country ? How does harrassing your own journalists help the iraqis ? And do you seriously think the west wants a truly independent pakistan , since the west usually controls underdeveloped countries through dictators , as dictators deliver faster and brook no resistance.
My last comnent on this thread . I am out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom