What's new

Journalist Gul Bukhari gone missing in Lahore - PML-N Maryam expresses concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as it turns out she wasn't kidnapped after all. Was probably passed out drunk somewhere.

She has returned home according to some twitter accounts and his close friends. The twitter war has entered into a new phase. Pakistan Army and ISI as usual predicted their moves already. In my personal opinion, Maryam Nawaz is heading a social media team involved in anti state activities. Bilawal, Bakhtawar and Asifa are also connected to many pan secular and anti Islam tweeps (Islam sy nafrat).

The elitist class produced children who have no connection with the roots of this country and they follow all anti-state and anti-establishment lines as a new trend. The empty squares in DG ISPR's slide for the political figures is mainly about these networks.

Patriots should get ready for a new war against Pakistan. We have to defeat them on this new cyber front.

She has returned home according to some twitter accounts and his close friends. The twitter war has entered into a new phase. Pakistan Army and ISI as usual predicted their moves already. In my personal opinion, Maryam Nawaz is heading a social media team involved in anti state activities. Bilawal, Bakhtawar and Asifa are also connected to many pan secular and anti Islam tweeps (Islam sy nafrat).

The elitist class produced children who have no connection with the roots of this country and they follow all anti-state and anti-establishment lines as a new trend. The empty squares in DG ISPR's slide for the political figures is mainly about these networks.

Patriots should get ready for a new war against Pakistan. We have to defeat them on this new cyber front.

Absolutely. Its important to stick together and defeat these people on social media.

looking in the past history, she will turn up soon with a story to tell and western asylum forms to be filled. Why dont all of you do it all you need is few anti army articles (dawn will publish anything like that), then 3 days disappearance and few forms to fill.

Just use laws against Media Cell of pmln problem, solvdx

looking in the past history, she will turn up soon with a story to tell and western asylum forms to be filled. Why dont all of you do it all you need is few anti army articles (dawn will publish anything like that), then 3 days disappearance and few forms to fill.
Nawaz Sharif key banyaniye wali thi aisa to hona tha

Nawaz Sharif key banyaniye wali thi aisa to hona tha

I know Nawaz Sherif is the only Shetan in Farishton waley Pakistan me. Remember what US politician said "Every" Pakistani will sell his mother for money

maybe her wife scolded her and she ran off for a day to chill the frack out?

I know Nawaz Sherif is the only Shetan in Farishton waley Pakistan me. Remember what US politician said "Every" Pakistani will sell his mother for money
He is not the only one but he is leading the recent narrative against army from ptm to lul khuwari

Anti state network of baboon leagis @PakSword @Farah Sohail they let the mediacell off the hook now Pakistan will suffer

Not bad for a 55 year old

Bhensa group was let off the hook by pmln because of their anti army narrative fia had them they released them on ORDERS

Pakistani situation is similar to China and Russia so not a bad idea but we dont have the same style of leaders
agr ye tujhe achi lagi ha to, mery pass puri picture b ha, issne neeche kuch nai pehna hua.

yeah right.............. so who was the brigradier who walked into usa embassy in islamabad- and enlightened usa about, osama?
now living happy life with 50 million cash

pak army calls him. missing???:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome:

That was halaal treason

Like the half baked martial laws in the past have failed to fix Pakistan, these half baked measures of keeping someone for a day and then releasing them have not worked and will not work.

Either you use the law of the land against these dissidents like in China or either you deal with them like how Putin does in Russia.

Exactly

These half hearted steps won't do any good.

If we would have made an example out of Hussain Haqqani after memo gate scandal then we wouldn't have these dozens of more Hussain Haqqanis popping up from everywhere.

We let Hussain Haqqani to go and live comfortably abroad and here we have dozens of more traitors and sell outs working against state

Exactly

These half hearted steps won't do any good.

I we would have made an example out of Hussain Haqqani after memo gate scandal then we wouldn't have these dozens of more Hussain Haqqanis popping up from everywhere.
Bravo ...pak fauj.. we cant do a shhitt about cia agent huddain haqqani
AND ANOTHER BRAVO
WE CANT DO A TIT ABOUT YADEV .GUL BOSHEN RAW AGENT

Maryam expresses concern over social activist Gul Bukhari's 'abduction'

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leader Maryam Nawaz on Wednesday expressed concern over the 'abduction' of renowned social activist Gul Bukhari from Lahore.

Earlier reports on social networking platforms suggested that Bukhari, a political commentator, had gone missing from Lahore.

In another tweet, the former first daughter said: "I hope better sense prevails and she returns unharmed. This is simply not acceptable."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom