What's new

Journalist Gul Bukhari gone missing in Lahore - PML-N Maryam expresses concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one who is against the army is against pakistan. we all love our armed forces. time has come to clean this country.
Exactly...!
Also anyone that opposes the army will be :wave::guns:

So can we say goodbye to this girl..?

Not related to but PTM is a club for every anti-state individual. A meeting place, these paid bloggers, journos and "activists" use PTM platform to pursue their agenda against state, religion and armed forces.
May be or may be not you are right.

This is NGO culture ..

Watch and decide . What she is up too.. She in love of PTM and Nawaz, anti military , judiciary, PTI . Openly criticizing SC decision against Nawaz..................... what a drama queen

Last edited:
Most probably publicity stunt.
US visa plus perks for being anti Pakistani and life timing sure earnings.....F.I.A do lots of things on behest of b@stard politicians.
@Horus
I check my self those Bhensa were taken into protective custody by F.I.A on behest of NORA league and later sent to safe heavens and mean time libtards blame our other agencies.

Clearly NORA league's sazish.....

US visa plus perks for being anti Pakistani and life timing sure earnings.....F.I.A do lots of things on behest of b@stard politicians.
@Horus
I check my self those Bhensa were taken into protective custody by F.I.A on behest of NORA league and later sent to safe heavens and mean time libtards blame our other agencies.

These NGOs are destroying Pakistani politics . Make work proposal in the name of battered women and children and get money from foreign countries. These people pocket millions of rupees every month. But on ground they are zero ... they cover themselves under the sheet of social issues in Pakistan. Only Eidhi is real NGO in Pakistan rest are all bunch of garbage. All of them want fame

upload_2018-6-5_16-24-26.jpeg

Last edited:
@Horus

So it means our other agencies are incapable.. They can't see what's coming.. failing in the propaganda war.. what a shame.

I say do a real operation dhabardoos against all the anti state elements, and just keep them for 2 days in safe house.. (Gul Bukhari will only need 1 hour in the safe house).

But no.. we are soooooooooooo upright individuals that we can't even stop the propaganda against state..

What you guys are saying
PTM+NORA+funded lizards(liberals).. Are you serious ?

You will see an upsurge in such malicious characters during the election period. The same West that accuses Pakistani Pashtun of being ISIS members have today suddenly found a soft spot for Pashtun opression in Pakistan LOL It seems that the West is having a hard time deciding being pro or anti Pashtun.

There is only one way to deal with this scum. The media is hyping up these scum. They don't need to be given any oxygen.

So it means our other agencies are incapable.. They can't see what's coming.. failing in the propaganda war.. what a shame.

I say do a real operation dhabardoos against all the anti state elements, and just keep them for 2 days in safe house.. (Gul Bukhari will only need 1 hour in the safe house).

But no.. we are soooooooooooo upright individuals that we can't even stop the propaganda against state..
Legal boundaries...Bro...We in uniform have to obey rules and laws but patwareez in civil have money and retard following to break the law.....can't say much still...manages to secure many such attempts....gave us at least 1% failures ..especially when state means regime wants to act like enemy....

What you guys are saying
PTM+NORA+funded lizards(librals).. Are you serious ?
Yes...add BJP and RSS in that list too....N.S is acting like a mad Cow..can do anything to save his ***.

Listen what she said in her speech . Above link . She literally surprise me. One spineless woman who want a criminal ex PM back in power. What a shame.

These are all N-league bastard offspring.

What it all comes down to is that son of a b!tch Nawaz Sharif has made it a matter of ego. Nawaz Sharif is at war with Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif would pick Modi over Pakistan.

Time has come to nail this b@stard. After Panama leaks this b@stard should have been crucified.

Last edited:
4 to 6 Double Cabins to pick up one 55 year old woman ?? Most probably PMLN itself is involved (Maryam was very quick to express her concern over "abduction" of the "social activist") as agencies normally don't pick up people like this ...

Legal boundaries...Bro...We in uniform have to obey rules and laws but patwareez in civil have money and retard following to break the law.....can't say much still...manages to secure many such attempts....gave us at least 1% failures ..especially when state means regime wants to act like enemy....

O bhai rules uss waqt tak relevant hotay hain jab tak mulk ko khatra na ho.. yahan mulk ko khatra hai.. FIA se pehlay other agencies ko utha ke inn ko littar parade karani chahiey..

Aap khud batao.. kisi ki himmat hogi jab khoob khana khila ke aur pani pila ke aur phir neend ki golian de kay jab air tight chaddi pehnai jaegi inn ko sirf 8 hours ke liey? Yeh log mar kar bhi Pakistan ke khilaaf nahi bhonkain ge..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom