What's new

Jordanian Air Force Captain Defects to Terrorists

Why can't you bro? Joining and supporting the FSA is an honor as they are fighting devious bloodthirsty murderers and terrorists, here is the man, may Allah bless him:

Oh, so the news turned out to be true then right? Interesting!

I'm not 100% sure though. I won't be surprised if it was true, anyone is expected to support Syrian people against those bloodthirsty creatures.

So, this is yet remain to be seen.
@Hussein
well it is said by most famous newspapers
so all these are lying ?

When it comes to the ME, the MSMs claims are questionable.

you know it is like French salafis go fight in Syria ... services here are quite good and then we can think: why they let them leave?

The Salafis are playing a key role in this conflict, thanks to Hezbollah.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE

you are proud of a soldier that defected to join terrorists and kill Syrian people... you are truly one SICK PERSON... I hope you follow him, so the Syrian Army teaches you a final lesson...

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.alraimedia.com/Article.aspx?id=443724

القائد العام لقوة دفاع البحرين أكد أن الجزيرة العربية «بعيدة المنال عن الجميع... وكل ما تقوم به إيران سيرتد عليها»
المشير خليفة بن أحمد لـ«الراي»: إذا لم يُهزم «وسطاء» إيران في سورية... فسيأتون إلينا في الخليج

?? Is this true..“Peninsula Shield Force” may intervene with ground troops to resolve matters in Syria. “If Iran’s mercenaries are not defeated in Syria, they will come to us in the Gulf,” he said

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom