What's new

Jordan, Saudis and Palestinians Warn Israel: Erdogan Operating in East Jerusalem Under Your Nose

please dont put so much faith in erdogan.. I do not want you to be disappointed that my result (end) in disappointment with all turks ..
He is better than all the rest. It's human nature to be disappointed

thumbs_b_c_48de2a260df910be5d8c20ac903158ee.jpg
T

TRUE MUSALMAN , A MUSLIM LEADER muslims can look up to and say he represents Palestine

100% With Palestine
100% With Kashmir
100% With Pakistan

Last edited:
Of course, Turkey and Erdogan cannot do anything wrong. Only Arabs. Turkey is not the Muslim country (alongside your own small Azerbaijan/Aliyev regime) that has the closest ties to USrael. Not at all. Try to fool some illiterate caveman with those nonsense posts, Kamil. You are better than this, surely.

We also know who is the biggest supporter of Barzanistan in Northern Iraq while complaining about Kurdish autonomy or increased Kurdish influence in Northern Iraq and Northern Syria.

What is more stupid is if people believe some baseless USraeli reports whose goal is nothing more than to play out all Muslim countries against each other and weaken them as it suits USrael's interests.

Nothing wrong with Arab IQ. The ancestors of Arabs created the oldest and most impressive ancient civilizations in the world and dominated the Islamic world for 1000 years as well as ruling it until 1517 (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid).

Anyway the irony of this is that a country and regime (Turkey and Erdogan) that has closer ties with USrael to this very day, than any other Arab country, is supposedly such a threat to USrael that other countries warn about it to the same USrael.

Where is the logic again, I ask?:crazy: Only lunatics will take it seriously.
OMG, evey time we talked about history, i proved that you are wrong and you just disappeared after that. We call people like you Gobelek, a mushroom who pups out after each raining..

Do you even feel ever shamed?
Turkey could gain a lot with Israel, which it refused. To be honest, when i see people like you, i really become against Erdogan, as Turkey should stop helping and let you alone, and sell army technology to each side enjoy the life..

OMG, evey time we talked about history, i proved that you are wrong and you just disappeared after that. We call people like you Gobelek, a mushroom who pups out after each raining..

Turkey could gain a lot with Israel, which it refused. To be honest, when i see people like you, i really become against Erdogan, as Turkey should stop helping and let you alone, and sell army technology to each side enjoy the life..

I am all about facts. Whether historical, scientific or otherwise. So you did not prove anything to me. I can give you 100's of references that prove all of my historical statements.

Your type of comment is a clear sign of you having no counterarguments at all.

Lastly, please don't make me laugh. Turkey has done nothing for Arabs other than hosting a few Syrians (that on many fronts benefit Turkey) after being one of the main reasons and sources of the unrest in Syria.

Which help has Turkey given KSA for instance? Are you freaking joking? It's the other way around. You should be thanking Arabs from tiny Qatar for helping you fund all those military projects to begin with.

KSA/Arab world does not rely on Turkey at all. Every technology that we need we can get (even much better) from the original source which is the West or Ukraine which is a close partner of both KSA and Turkey.

Please get down on earth and tell me again about the situation of small Azerbaijan and the Aliyev regime that are even closer to Israel than Erdogan and Turkey before blabbering about non-existent and invincible "positives" that Arab countries supposedly receive from Israel.

Let me tell you another fact. I read not many years ago that Iraq (just 1 single Arab country) imported 8-10% of all Turkish exports. None of the exports cannot be imported from other sources (most of those Turkish exports can even be imported from fellow Arab countries). Imagine if Iraq boycotted the import of Turkish goods. The Turkish economy would be in an even bigger trouble than it is currently.

Turkey needs the Arab world much more than the opposite. That's not even worth a discussion. Even an online discussion.

@OutOfAmmo

Another example of the Muslim lot being obsessed about Arabs and spreading bull.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erdo...shed-business-with-saudi-arabia.565252/page-6

Last edited:

You're not America, off ur high horse.

read here you will see his problem when you read between the lines he is repeating again and again his real problem:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erdo...shed-business-with-saudi-arabia.565252/page-4

has a psychological disorder and a marked inferiority complex

I don’t get it. Why would Muslim countries fight amongst themselves at a time when they believe Israel is encroaching upon their holy land?
It seems like there’s no unity at all...
You've exposed a big issue. The only conclusion i can make is that muslims of today pretend that Islam is the top unifying common identity they all share, but in reality national interests/regional political power is their individual highest priority. but offcousre some like fake *** KSA will mention islam to hide/divert from their real intentions. The fact that muslim powers are now openly working with ISrael while Palestinians are getting fuked says it all. Fighting for Palestnian dignity and rights does get street cred from the arab masses though, and thats why countries like Iran and Turkey are doing that and getting more popular(which is probably what the arab muslim leaders actually hate about those countries on the low).

I am all about facts. Whether historical, scientific or otherwise. So you did not prove anything to me. I can give you 100's of references that prove all of my historical statements.

Your type of comment is a clear sign of you having no counterarguments at all.

Lastly, please don't make me laugh. Turkey has done nothing for Arabs other than hosting a few Syrians (that on many fronts benefit Turkey) after being one of the main reasons and sources of the unrest in Syria.

Which help has Turkey given KSA for instance? Are you freaking joking? It's the other way around. You should be thanking Arabs from tiny Qatar for helping you fund all those military projects to begin with.

KSA/Arab world does not rely on Turkey at all. Every technology that we need we can get (even much better) from the original source which is the West or Ukraine which is a close partner of both KSA and Turkey.

Please get down on earth and tell me again about the situation of small Azerbaijan and the Aliyev regime that are even closer to Israel than Erdogan and Turkey before blabbering about non-existent and invincible "positives" that Arab countries supposedly receive from Israel.

Let me tell you another fact. I read not many years ago that Iraq (just 1 single Arab country) imported 8-10% of all Turkish exports. None of the exports cannot be imported from other sources (most of those Turkish exports can even be imported from fellow Arab countries). Imagine if Iraq boycotted the import of Turkish goods. The Turkish economy would be in an even bigger trouble than it is currently.

Turkey needs the Arab world much more than the opposite. That's not even worth a discussion. Even an online discussion.

@OutOfAmmo

Another example of the Muslim lot being obsessed about Arabs and spreading bull.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erdo...shed-business-with-saudi-arabia.565252/page-6
It was you who said that Dagestanis are muslim because of arabs and i proved that actually Arabs lost 2 times against todays DAgestanis and couldnt pass Derbent gate.. Which were Turkish Khanliq, Khazar khanliq.
AFter i bring the prove, you disappeared like nothing happened..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Khazar_wars

Turkey lived and developed itself without you for 70 years..
We Turks know the hard way of langauge, which language some of you only understand. Unfortunately Erdogan cannot arm Yemenis or others as its against ISlamic rules. But, you better be careful when they start doing it.. Without the air power, we saw your Saudi "strong" soldiers in Yemen..

Im not against all Arabs.. for me, Tunisian people are Turkish people. But, Saudis deserve some presents from Turkish army.. I think you even started, as just recently your representatives visited Turkish foreign minister.

You're not America, off ur high horse.
If you have anti tank missiles, and anti aircraft missiles, with other siple weapons, you can turn the end of war...

If you have anti tank missiles, and anti aircraft missiles, with other siple weapons, you can turn the end of war...

Iran did that to Iraq in the 70's supplying Kurds with weapons, the result is they got an 8 year war in return.

It was you who said that Dagestanis are muslim because of arabs and i proved that actually Arabs lost 2 times against todays DAgestanis and couldnt pass Derbent gate.. Which were Turkish Khanliq, Khazar khanliq.
AFter i bring the prove, you disappeared like nothing happened..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Khazar_wars

Turkey lived and developed itself without you for 70 years..
We Turks know the hard way of langauge, which language some of you only understand. Unfortunately Erdogan cannot arm Yemenis or others as its against ISlamic rules. But, you better be careful when they start doing it.. Without the air power, we saw your Saudi "strong" soldiers in Yemen..

Im not against all Arabs.. for me, Tunisian people are Turkish people. But, Saudis deserve some presents from Turkish army.. I think you even started, as just recently your representatives visited Turkish foreign minister.

Racist and trash, I could reply but clean your mind. No one gives a shit that you popped out of the puss as a turk.

Iran did that to Iraq in the 70's supplying Kurds with weapons, the result is they got an 8 year war in return.

Racist and trash, I could reply but clean your mind. No one gives a shit that you popped out of the puss as a turk.
I am not racist... but, those who backstab, they deserve an answer.. before calling me trash just look at the mirrow, or read some world news...
This is you in reality...
You only took advantage of Turkish people being nice to you because of being Muslim.. in history, you can never face us, because you dont even trust to your cousins in a bad time which is reality..

download.jpg

they troll first and when receive an answer with prove and you got nothing to tell, you just disappear like rat..
a person should have an honor first in this live.. unfortunately you have no idea what im talking about..

What agreement?
Traité de Sèvres and Treaty of Lausanne 1923 , which concluded with the victorious Allies in the First World War, they are : the United Kingdom (Britain), Ireland, France, Russia, Italy, Britain , noting Britain has developed a number of unfair and painful conditions to the rights of the Ottoman Empire, as the abolition of the caliphate, and the exile of caliph and his family outside of Turkey, and the confiscation of all his assets, and the declaration of a secular state, and to prevent Turkey from oil exploration and to consider the Bosphorus Strait which links between the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea, and then to the Mediterranean as an international corridor that it is not entitled to Turkey to obtain fees from ships passing through it .

And by 2023 the period of the treaty ends , which has passed a hundred years, and here we understand Erdogan ‘s comments, as Turkey will enter a new era, and will begin oil exploration and drilling a new channel linking between the two seas Black and Marmara as a preparation to start collecting fees from passing ships.

Hence, one can understand some aspects of the ongoing dispute now between Turkey and the West.

The date of the Treaty:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom