What's new

Jordan, Saudis and Palestinians Warn Israel: Erdogan Operating in East Jerusalem Under Your Nose

Lol apart from the fact that this is a myth even the dates are wrong. :lol:
You can switch 1923 to 2023. But Turkey is going to collect a huge some from foreign shipping carrier, using there water routes after 2023. Now this pact cannot be reinstate ... nailing down erdo through Gullen was long term strategic move ..... let's wait and see...

Last edited:
You can switch 1923 to 2023. But Turkey is going to collect a huge some from foreign carrier after 2023. Now this pact cannot be reinstate ... nailing down erdo through Gullen was long term strategic move ..... let's wait and see...
Turkey can collect what from foreign what?

I am not racist... but, those who backstab, they deserve an answer.. before calling me trash just look at the mirrow, or read some world news...
This is you in reality...
You only took advantage of Turkish people being nice to you because of being Muslim.. in history, you can never face us, because you dont even trust to your cousins in a bad time which is reality..

View attachment 483701

they troll first and when receive an answer with prove and you got nothing to tell, you just disappear like rat..
a person should have an honor first in this live.. unfortunately you have no idea what im talking about..

Nice to me when, I don't get it? When did Turkey do us this huge favor that i'm unaware of lol. Victim mentality, sad me, I got backstabbed, we did everything for you lol. : (((((((((((((

honor is another thing the middle east is obsessed with, however in all the wrong ways which is another subject.

I suggest you quit crying.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom