What's new

Jordan, Saudis and Palestinians Warn Israel: Erdogan Operating in East Jerusalem Under Your Nose

-------

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the Palestinian Authority have all separately warned Israel over the past year about growing Turkish activity in East Jerusalem, which they say is part of an attempt by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to “claim ownership over the Jerusalem issue.”

Senior officials in Amman and Ramallah told Israel that Turkey was extending its influence in the Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem. Israeli defense officials told Haaretz they are aware of the situation and that the issue is now receiving more attention.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-jordan-saudis-and-pa-warn-israel-erdogan-operating-in-east-jerusalem-1.6220111

What a horrid joke. Notwithstanding certain recent developments indicating a break in historically excellent Zionist-Turkey relations, Erdogan acting against Israel is such a ludicrous suggestion and that it comes from Western vassal states such as Jordan and Saudi (need I remind everyone of their now-open embrace of the Zionists) makes it even more laughable.

What a horrid joke. Notwithstanding certain recent developments indicating a break in historically excellent Zionist-Turkey relations, Erdogan acting against Israel is such a ludicrous suggestion and that it comes from Western vassal states such as Jordan and Saudi (need I remind everyone of their now-open embrace of the Zionists) makes it even more laughable.

But you must admit that Turkey is right now leading the islamic world in every way imaginable.
They have a conservative president, their economy is doing really well, they are developing a powerful military force, they are also technologically the most advanced nation among Muslim countries, and they do not have any internal hostilities with any other fellow islamic nation.

Saudi is in the middle of what can safely be called identity and social engineering, meaning that the only other one who can be the leader of Islamic world is you lot. And considering that you are still away from reaching Turkey's status as an influencing force, the title belongs to Erdogan.

Turkey is leading its own powerful expansion of military and geopolitical influence. Turkey being a leader for the Islamic world is beyond-juvenile crap that only the laziest and most useless parts of the global pan-Islamic unity-craving youth gobble up. Turkey is the opposite of a leader for Muslims, Saudis are and always have been the ideal example of munafiqeen/traitors and Jordan is, well, Jordan is Jordan.

Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the Palestinian Authority have all separately warned Israel over the past year about growing Turkish activity in East Jerusalem, which they say is part of an attempt by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to “claim ownership over the Jerusalem issue.”

Senior officials in Amman and Ramallah told Israel that Turkey was extending its influence in the Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem. Israeli defense officials told Haaretz they are aware of the situation and that the issue is now receiving more attention.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-jordan-saudis-and-pa-warn-israel-erdogan-operating-in-east-jerusalem-1.6220111

They plot and I plot and I am the best of plotters.

They tried to over throw ergodan they tried many scenarios but the almighty has a plan for him. His slave will do his will. Inshallah

In addition: the Palestinian Authority are quite blatantly traitors to the cause, legacy of the Oslo 'peace process' which was basically Arafat and his cronies including Abu Mazen (Mahmoud Abbas) signing off Palestinian rights and lands in exchange for nothing. Their other famous achievements include using US and Jordanian trained police to suppress Palestinian protests in the West Bank, supporting Israel's genocides in Gaza and even trying to suppress media coverage of Israel's crimes against the Palestinians. Mahmoud Abbas' own presidential term even expired back in 2009 and these guys didn't even hold re-elections.

:coffee::dance3::sarcastic:

upload_2018-6-28_19-56-3.gif

upload_2018-6-28_19-57-4.gif

Last edited:
Kurds Using Turkish land to transfer oil to Ceyhan port, after there who purchase it and where they take it, Turkey cannot do anything about that. Only stupid people, who cannot really find anything against Turkey will post these pictures, or Erdogan meeting with previous Israeli prime minister like 10 years ago.
SOme Saudis really need to see doctor or check their IQ level and post here..

Kurds Using Turkish land to transfer oil to Ceyhan port, after there who purchase it and where they take it, Turkey cannot do anything about that. Only stupid people, who cannot really find anything against Turkey will post these pictures, or Erdogan meeting with previous Israeli prime minister like 10 years ago.
SOme Saudis really need to see doctor or check their IQ level and post here..

Of course, Turkey and Erdogan cannot do anything wrong. Only Arabs. Turkey is not the Muslim country (alongside your own small Azerbaijan/Aliyev regime) that has the closest ties to USrael. Not at all. Try to fool some illiterate caveman with those nonsense posts, Kamil. You are better than this, surely.

We also know who is the biggest supporter of Barzanistan in Northern Iraq while complaining about Kurdish autonomy or increased Kurdish influence in Northern Iraq and Northern Syria.

What is more stupid is if people believe some baseless USraeli reports whose goal is nothing more than to play out all Muslim countries against each other and weaken them as it suits USrael's interests.

Nothing wrong with Arab IQ. The ancestors of Arabs created the oldest and most impressive ancient civilizations in the world and dominated the Islamic world for 1000 years as well as ruling it until 1517 (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid).

Anyway the irony of this is that a country and regime (Turkey and Erdogan) that has closer ties with USrael to this very day, than any other Arab country, is supposedly such a threat to USrael that other countries warn about it to the same USrael.

Where is the logic again, I ask?:crazy: Only lunatics will take it seriously.

Last edited:
They plot and I plot and I am the best of plotters.

They tried to over throw ergodan they tried many scenarios but the almighty has a plan for him. His slave will do his will. Inshallah

please dont put so much faith in erdogan.. I do not want you to be disappointed that my result (end) in disappointment with all turks ..

1920 to 2020 ... end of Turkish European agreement. See what Turkey will do after 2020 ...

Let's wait ... may be someone open the grave of Taimur Lang.... a gate of war.

His coffin supposedly read: “Whoever opens my tomb shall unleash an invader more terrible than I”. Hitler invaded the USSR within two days of the exhumation, and when Timur was finally reburied, the Soviet victory at Stalingrad shortly followed.

8249002.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t get it. Why would Muslim countries fight amongst themselves at a time when they believe Israel is encroaching upon their holy land?
It seems like there’s no unity at all...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom