What's new

Jordan Can Now Build Anti-Tank Missiles.

Ukranian are using Turkish tech..

Turkish defense giant ASELSAN has entered into an agreement with Ukrainian defense company LUCH to co-operate on the development of modern rocket launcher system for light armored vehicles. According to the ASELSAN’s statement Thursday, Ukrainian-made Skif missile was successfully integrated into ASELSAN’s rocket launcher system. ASELSAN and Ukrainian defense company LUCH have been working on the integration for the last six months. The system has passed two tests, successfully hitting targets at a range of 5 kilometers (3.1 miles).

Whats next?
Dude, integrating missiles is different than producing and making the missiles. These Ukrainian missiles are developed from old Russian ones which is much easier than going to foreign countries when you have these in stock. All you did is integrate it onto a RWS, nothing special because you did nothing else.

Dude, integrating missiles is different than producing and making the missiles. These Ukrainian missiles are developed from old Russian ones which is much easier than going to foreign countries when you have these in stock. All you did is integrate it onto a RWS, nothing special because you did nothing else.

you are one dumb member taling about things you don't know. if it is nothing why are you using Turkish tech? Umtas a ukranian missile?

umtas2.jpg

Ukranian don't have IIR seeker, well i am finished with answering a troll. Baseless claims you are writing ahaha..

so when are you going to make anti tank missile?

you are one dumb member taling about things you don't know. if it is nothing why are you using Turkish tech? Umtas a ukranian missile?

umtas2.jpg

Ukranian don't have IIR seeker, well i am finished with answering a troll. Baseless claims you are writing ahaha..

I don't remember saying anything about Umtas? I was saying it could be an option in the future for Jordan to integrate a fire and forget system on the Terminator as the article stated.

umtas2.jpg

If I think about it you are one dumb member. Learn to read what I write instead of skimming around and thinking you are right. I did not say anything at Umtas literally at all or say anything about Turkey.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom