What's new

Joke

It's nice,but was going to look even more better if it would've been posted on ''stupid and funny from all over''

But it is Not stupid and Funny.... This Technique is Used when ordered for Rapid Formation and If You have to hit the target you need to rest the sniper on a Man who could alter the sniper Aim with his body, But although this Picture made me laugh not the technique, thats why posted it in Joke....:lol:

But it is Not stupid and Funny.... This Technique is Used when ordered for Rapid Formation and If You have to hit the target you need to rest the sniper on a Man who could alter the sniper Aim with his body, But although this Picture made me laugh not the technique, thats why posted it in Joke....:lol:

right,but if u see here joke thread means you have to post something in text,and everyone do as..these type of images are all posted on ''stupid and funny...''-regards.

right,but if u see here joke thread means you have to post something in text,and everyone do as..these type of images are all posted on ''stupid and funny...''-regards.

But if this Joke thread could Only Include Words why is it in "General Images & Multimedia"???

Sorry Dear, It was not an argument... Sorry for that, anyways Jokes are meant to be enjoyed, what if its through words or Pictures mate:cheers:

It's ok bro,i was just telling you that you can find these type of pics on ''stup...'' thread.so just post it there.

It's ok bro,i was just telling you that you can find these type of pics on ''stup...'' thread.so just post it there.

I never Knew the Existence of Such thread Until Now.... Sorry for that, next time:tup:

A very beautiful woman was walking on the roof of a building and she suddenly trips over something and falls down. On her way falling down, an American man catches her, she says : "Oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll do ANYTHING for you..."
The man says: "Okay then, sleep with me."
She says : "You ######!! NEVER!!"
So he says "FINE!" and he drops her down.... So she's falling and screaming..........................
Suddenly a German man catches her in the air from his balcony, she says :"Oh thank you, you saved me, I'll do anything that you ask..."
The guy says : "Fraulein, sleep with me."
She replies: "Oh you nasty ######!!! NEVER!"
So the man says : "Fine!!!" and he also drops her down again.
She's falling and thinking that it was better if she slept with one of those men and now she's going to die.
Suddenly, a Muslim man catches the woman from his balcony, she says : "Oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll SLEEP with you!!"
The Muslim man replies : "Astaqfirulla'h!" and he drops her.

Credit to Awais

Good one !

Kungfu Daddy.

01.gif

A Russian pilot is shot down in a spy plane over Alaska.

He is captured by the US Army and locked up for interrogation.

US interrogator: "Tell us about the plans of the Mig-29 fighter!"

Russian pilot: "I don't know"

He is beaten up, then he's interrogated again...

US interrogator: "Tell us about the plans of the Mig-29 fighter!"

Russian pilot: "I have no idea about anything, I swear!"

He is beaten up again, then again and again, and finally the Americans get tired of interrogating him, so they let him go back to Russia.

In Russia, when he first meets his pilot comrades, he tells them: "Comrades, learn the Mig-29 plans well, 'cause the Americans almost had me killed for not knowing them!"

Man goes to the doctor and says "I've got a huge hole in my a**"
The doctors says "drop your pants, bend over and let have a look". "**** me!!" says the doctor " what could have made a hole as big as that?"
Patient replies I've been ****ed by an elephant".
The doctor says "An elephants ***** is long and thin, this hole is enormous".
Patient replies "He fingered me first".

Bilawal: Dad 2 Sal Hogye Humen Miskeen Hoe,
Mama K Qatilon Ka Q Pata Nai Chala?

Zardari: Beta Abi Tk To Miskeen Ho,
Qatil Ka Pata Chala To Yateem Bhi Ho Jao Gey.
:D

_44324820_zardari_afp416b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom