What's new

Joint Exercise ACES Meet 2017

U took his post totally wrong..what he said was that RSAF just concluded their aerial drills aka Faisal 11 with the Egyptians before coming to Pakistan and there was no mentioning of Sudan as far as I know..

Met Sherdils No.1 at recent passing out and he indeed was No.1 in bellyfighting aswell.
It was not that tweet he deleted it but I agree with u he might means RSAF exercise with Sudan Egypt and Now with Pakistan.

Turkish F16s from Mangallar squadron enroute for aces meet..a friend from Turkish AF is participating,will try to get photos from him..
Insta-image-36.jpg

Before my posting in SA which was for a short while, i had multiple briefings & the one clear message was to remember every second Saudi is a spy - until proven otherwise. The same i feel can be said about their 'fancy toys'.

No not really,

What you heard is true about police, not AF.

JF-17 looked so small next to J-11 but it does not look that small next to f-15

That is not because JF-17 is particularly small.
that is because J-11 is massively large !

So do we know which 19 airforces are participating or 19 were invited and XX number are actually participating ??

What do you expect from a stooge?

They are not trustworthy. Hence their dismal state.

OK. The post is not intended in a malicious way. These were the briefs.
Before my posting in SA which was for a short while, i had multiple briefings & the one clear message was to remember every second Saudi is a spy - until proven otherwise. The same i feel can be said about their 'fancy toys'.

Highly interesting.

Egyptians are the least trustworthy amongst all the arabs & besides they are poor professionals (not that saudis are great), not worthy of invitation to PAF Aces Meet. These amateurs by stroke of luck have got possession of tarmac-toys (chinese term for F-15/16). This is the height of their professionalism. I have heard PAF officers saying, 'we can shoot them blind-folded'.

We dont really have the best relation with them, not as compared with Turkey,China and KSA !

Last edited:
It is nice to be here after a long time with some exciting news.

RSAF F-15SA's and TuAF F-16 Block 52s have landed at Mushaf AFB, Sargodha to participate in 'ACES MEET 2017".

Will be posting more information and possibly pictures in the coming days.

Cheers.

Do you which countries are or will participate ?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom