What's new

Joint Exercise ACES Meet 2017

You should see most of the pilots on and above the rank of Wing Commanders in PAF.....bellyfighters zindabad. Very few maintain themselves in good shape. And no....they don't run to the bakery....at least my old man was lucky to have been fit enough to make it to the Afghan-Pakistan border after getting shot down.
wow so you're his son, can you please tell us a little bit about how he managed to safely reach back to the border evading Russians and Afghans.

So do we know which 19 airforces are participating or 19 were invited and XX number are actually participating ??

I think few air forces are here to see jf vs f15 c.... exports u see... we have to mitigate the costs

Best of the Best.
Group Captain Azman Khalil along with a Saudi pilot going into battle during ACES Meet-2017.

22540115_354718994975935_6391013862098574468_n.png

Some inside news, there are indeed 19 air forces participating in the exercise with some attending as observers.
Due to the nature of the event, PAF is keeping a tight lid on the whole episode until at least first phase is complete.
There are certainly more than just known three air forces participating with their assets.

U took his post totally wrong..what he said was that RSAF just concluded their aerial drills aka Faisal 11 with the Egyptians before coming to Pakistan and there was no mentioning of Sudan as far as I know..

Met Sherdils No.1 at recent passing out and he indeed was No.1 in bellyfighting aswell.

Off Topic But This is interesting! Look who is calling someone a monkey :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mnky.jpg

Today, at 04:00 PM PST, I saw 2 F-15s along with 2 JFTs over Sargodha. A dogfight, JFT chasing F-15. After that F-15 came for landing. It is impressive bird. Very smooth and quiet landing, slow speed, less noise as compared to F-16, although it is twin engine jet.

(If anyone wants to ask about pics, should keep in mind that clicking any jet on landing line will land me in safe house with zero clue of myself to my family)

Today, at 04:00 PM PST, I saw 2 F-15s along with 2 JFTs over Sargodha. A dogfight, JFT chasing F-15. After that F-15 came for landing. It is impressive bird. Very smooth and quiet landing, slow speed, less noise as compared to F-16, although it is twin engine jet.

(If anyone wants to ask about pics, should keep in mind that clicking any jet on landing line will land me in safe house with zero clue of myself to my family)
No u wont land in a safe house..there's no issue in spotting airforce planes unless u are too close to a base and there are a few sargodhians who capture planes all the time.

No u wont land in a safe house..there's no issue in spotting airforce planes unless u are too close to a base and there are a few sargodhians who capture planes all the time.

I was on westbound road as it is very close to base that anyone can see any Jet coming for landing at the height of 50-60 feet. So clicking at this point is dangerous according to my POV.

Back
Top Bottom