What's new

joint collaboration between Pakistan and India.

Frankly speaking India Pakistan Friendship IMPOSSIBLE!

i bet on this.. we have bn of issue main thing is Behind India (Isreal and full zionist lobby + working with Indian govt) secondly i have personally lots of Indian friends they really good even some are superb

Qoute my words "Pakistani and Indian become friends but INDIA AND PAKISTAN never ever..."

Every this is possible in the world, this political parties creates separation between our nations and people.

remember a thing both Indian and Pakistani are of same race...
still marriages from both countries are taking place.
best example
in IND-PAK ONE DAY: we wish sachin to score century
in IPL T20: we prayed sohib akthar to take that sachin's wicket only
this shows the story.
which protest can separate relation between lahore and Amritsar
"in war win is only one-sided, but in love both sides win".

Every this is possible in the world, this political parties creates separation between our nations and people.

remember a thing both Indian and Pakistani are of same race...
still marriages from both countries are taking place.
best example
in IND-PAK ONE DAY: we wish sachin to score century
in IPL T20: we prayed sohib akthar to take that sachin's wicket only
this shows the story.
which protest can separate relation between lahore and Amritsar
"in war win is only one-sided, but in love both sides win".

What mutual interest does Pakistan and India share? Nothing. Even in Afghanistan our interests conflict the other.

You can give a list about culture, language, clothing, food etc.. it wont matter because the most important thing is lacking between the two countries, which is TRUST.

Most Pakistanis share similar culture and language with North Indians but North Indians are the people we will never trust.

Most Pakistanis dont share any similar culture and language with the Chinese but every Pakistani trusts China.

So trust and mutual interests are two major things that is needed to develop a long-lasting friendship. Pakistan and India share neither.

@ Pakistanis
Yar if we want to live like brothers solution is simple:Conquer INDIA(Ghaz wai hind):D:D
just imagine a nation whose boundaries stretch from Afghanistan to Bangladesh.this is going to make ISLAM very strong.
After that march towards Alquds and f--- zionists.
:pakistan::pakistan:

@ Pakistanis
Yar if we want to live like brothers solution is simple:Conquer INDIA(Ghaz wai hind):D:D
just imagine a nation whose boundaries stretch from Afghanistan to Bangladesh.this is going to make ISLAM very strong.

I'd like to see that, but it's easier said than done...

If you're talking serious, we need help from other Muslim countries like Turkey and some ME countries...

@Thread starter...

I completly agree with you man and i feel the same as you....i got many friend on internet on FB and on yahoo from karachi and lahore (both girls and boys) and i never felt for a second while talking to them that they are from any other country....

And those people who are saying that india and pakistan will never became friend ,,I DONT AGREE..!! cause look at europe those country have fought bloodiest war during world war..! And look at them now they are one of the strongest ally's .So ,may be we cant see india pak frndship in near future but dont say that that will never happen,,,,once our core issue's get resolved then india and pak will became frnds..:cheers:

What mutual interest does Pakistan and India share? Nothing. Even in Afghanistan our interests conflict the other.

You can give a list about culture, language, clothing, food etc.. it wont matter because the most important thing is lacking between the two countries, which is TRUST.

Most Pakistanis share similar culture and language with North Indians but North Indians are the people we will never trust.

Most Pakistanis dont share any similar culture and language with the Chinese but every Pakistani trusts China.

So trust and mutual interests are two major things that is needed to develop a long-lasting friendship. Pakistan and India share neither.

Trusting china!!! it's a joke.
What china make to Tibet, Taiwan & etc.
simply china (undercurrent) wants to occupy Pakistan in seeing long-term Geo-political advantage of your country.

i wish not to... but in case of world war 3 china will not be in side of Pakistan, because you have to fight for america. India will remain neutral.

but as i an Indian i want to see Pakistan as a developing country, because to build India great nation it needs to hope its neighbors are do better in trade and economy.

as trust u said. It wont build in a day!.

@ Pakistanis

That was the day u want to see.
you have to rule grave yard.
remember both countries are nuclear powered.
what if India think the same.......
result wont change. i know you too witness the future
saying about islam (no religion can stand beside love, humanity & friendship).

do you want to know where there are
love+humanity+friendship = Indian people

so entire world respect indian's even few Pakistanis also

Trusting china!!! it's a joke.
What china make to Tibet, Taiwan & etc.
simply china (undercurrent) wants to occupy Pakistan in seeing long-term Geo-political advantage of your country.

i wish not to... but in case of world war 3 china will not be in side of Pakistan, because you have to fight for america. India will remain neutral.

but as i an Indian i want to see Pakistan as a developing country, because to build India great nation it needs to hope its neighbors are do better in trade and economy.

as trust u said. It wont build in a day!.

You're a joke. You want Pakistan to dump China and become best friends with India? Do you also want Pakistan to destroy itself with all 100 nuclear war heads.

Pakistan and India had 4 wars. Have long-lasting disputes over Kashmir, Siachen, Sir Creek. India broke Pakistan in half in 1971 with the birth of Bangladesh. Do you want me to go on?

And here is what China has done:

1950 - Pakistan becomes third non-communist country, and first Muslim one, to recognize China.
1951 - Beijing and at the time Karachi established diplomatic relations between themselves in the month of May.
1970 - Pakistan helps US make contacts with China that result in visit to China by then US National Security Adviser Henry Kissinger in 1971.
1978 - Karakoram Highway linking mountainous Northern Pakistan with Western China officially opens.
1980s - China and US supply help through Pakistan to Afghan guerrillas fighting Soviet occupational forces.
1986 - China and Pakistan reach comprehensive nuclear Co-operation Agreement.
1996 - Chinese President Jiang Zemin pays state visit to Pakistan.
1999 - A 300-megawatt nuclear power plant, built with Chinese help in Punjab province, is completed. China is helping to build a second 300-megawatt nuclear plant due to be finished by 2010.
2001 - A joint-ventured Chinese-Pakistani tank, the MBT-2000 (Al-Khalid) MBT, comes into full production.
2002 - Chinese Vice Premier Wu Bangguo attends ground-breaking ceremony for Pakistan's Gwadar deep-sea port. China provides $198 million for $248 million joint project.
2003 - Pakistan and China signed a $110 million contract for the construction of a housing project on Multan Road in Lahore[11]
2007 - Sino- became Pakistan's biggest arms supplier with no strings attached, a true "strategic partnership".
2007 - Sino-Pakistani joint-ventured multirole fighter aircraft - JF-17 Thunder (FC-1 Fierce Dragon) is formally rolled out. 2008, Pakistan starts mass production of the aircraft.
2008 - China warns US of war against Pakistan, during which former president, Pervez Musharraf, visits China, Musharraf raised issues of US attacks inside Pakistan.
Pakistan's foreign office (the first foreign issue to speak of Tibet) speaks for more than three times per month on the Tibet issue, calling for the world to stop opposing China and the Olympic Games.
Pakistan welcomes China's Olympic Torch warmly, and did not protest against Tibet when the torch arrived. In fact, when the torch passed through the rural hinterland of the capital Islamabad, local villagers showered rose petals upon the procession. As a result, China thanked Pakistan for its continuous support.
2008 During the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake, Pakistan almost emptied its national storage of tents to support China.
2008 China and Pakistan sign an FTA (free trade agreement). It is the first such agreement signed by the two countries. As a direct result China has opened new industries in Pakistan and Pakistan has been given free trade zones in China.
2008 China vows to help Pakistan in civil nuclear technology by building and helping in the Khusab Nuclear Programme providing technology to Pakistan for better maintenance of civil nuclear plants.
2008 Pakistan and China to build first ever train route through the Karakoram Highway, ultimately linking China's rail route-net to Gwadar Port.
2008 The F-22P frigate, comes into service with the Pakistani Navy. The first frigate was inducted in Pakistani Navy in July 2009 and last one is expected to be in 2013.[12]
2009 Pakistani intelligence agencies helped the Chinese government of catching several suspected Uyghur terrorists seeking haven in Pakistan and planning to launch illegal operations.
2009 Growing military ties between China and Pakistan are a serious concern to India, Defense Minister A.K. Antony said on Friday, in the latest display of a prickly rivalry between New Delhi and its neighbors. India worries about China's rising influence in South Asia and the Indian Ocean region, a neighborhood New Delhi has traditionally considered as its sphere of influence.[13]
2010 Pakistan and China have a joint military drill for anti terrorism. China donates $260 million (USD) to flood hit Pakistan and further sends 4 military rescue helicopters to Pakistan to assist in rescue operations, it was the first time China has ever sent such rescue operations overseas. Sino-Pak relations proved to be "All-Weathered-Friends"
People's Republic of China ? Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/34151-timeline-china-pakistan-friendship.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...oint-communications-satellite-2011-envoy.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...-talks-export-pakistan-bigger-nuke-plant.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...tricity-china-comes-pakistan-s-aid-again.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...-china-sign-mou-7-000-megawatt-bunji-dam.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/33933-pak-china-agree-implement-fta.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/33894-pakistan-china-sign-1-billion-accord.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/33617-talks-progressing-sino-pak-currency-swap.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...er-start-work-lahore-mass-transit-system.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...kistans-economy-read-full-article-please.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/33007-karakoram-gateway-trade-western-china.html

:china::pakistan:

Last edited:
@Thread starter...

I completly agree with you man and i feel the same as you....i got many friend on internet on FB and on yahoo from karachi and lahore (both girls and boys) and i never felt for a second while talking to them that they are from any other country....

And those people who are saying that india and pakistan will never became friend ,,I DONT AGREE..!! cause look at europe those country have fought bloodiest war during world war..! And look at them now they are one of the strongest ally's .So ,may be we cant see india pak frndship in near future but dont say that that will never happen,,,,once our core issue's get resolved then india and pak will became frnds..:cheers:

NO the thread starter is right only up to the word joint ventures or collaboration BUT not in defence areas. I dont think so two rivals would like to develop joint missiles or tanks.

Rest we can have joint ventures in field of education and other non-defence areas.

NO the thread starter is right only up to the word joint ventures or collaboration BUT not in defence areas. I dont think so two rivals would like to develop joint missiles or tanks.

Rest we can have joint ventures in field of education and other non-defence areas.

May be you are right ,,but i agree with thread starter on his thinking and behaviour that india and pakistan will became friend one day....c my post i didnt said about military or defence collaboration,,i just agreed on good relation and friendship btw two country's....:rolleyes:

You're a joke. You want Pakistan to dump China and become best friends with India? Do you also want Pakistan to destroy itself with all 100 nuclear war heads.

Pakistan and India had 4 wars. Have long-lasting disputes over Kashmir, Siachen, Sir Creek. India broke Pakistan in half in 1971 with the birth of Bangladesh. Do you want me to go on?
:china::pakistan:

Pakistan (Kamboj, Gandhar, Sindu) & Bangladesh (Anga) in 600 BC
all are been build ultra modern cities built by Indian kings and you people again seeking forward help of china and us. do you want know more about Pakistan's history. you agree or not your race is Indian only........ can you say what is your origin

How can you defend that...

simple question, if china is such a great ally for you, why does't it help you in any direct war's (1965,1971,1999) like us does it for you in 1971 and Russia for us.

but things totally changed now. us and china will not move for war against India. because of their mutual business interests and boosting Indian economy.

it is advisable to boost up your economy instead for looking for china or us help (not to criticize you, you are our brothers only).

remember a saying no one is totally a friend or enemy in politics.
don't fall in game of politicians

We can go with civilian co-op and industrial stuff but i seriously doubt any sort of sharing our defense..as the mistrust between two is bound to remain eternal.

@ Pakistanis

why dont we look at other way around.... let us conquer you... we will surely live like brothers then (Ghaz wai pakistan)
just imagine a nation whose boundaries stretch from Afghanistan to Myanmar. this is going to make HINDUISM and values very strong.
After that march towards other unfriendly nations.

If you're talking serious, we need help from other Muslim countries like Turkey and some ME countries...

oh seriously... bring your chunu munus with you we alone are enough for you all... infact i can say you are even stronger comparing to these chunu munus

@ Pakistanis
:tup::tup:
Thats an excellent idea!! but why stop at Bangladesh..yesterday a Bangladeshi kid was also planning something similar...I suggest you both can meet with your armies at Panipat , after defeating India maybe chalk down plans for world domination or maybe even colonization mars..and can spread Islam there too!! :azn:

Last edited:
@ Pakistanis

its so easy for you people to dream of conquering india but have you people forgotten 1971 when pakistan was cut into two , it seems that you still have learnt nothing from history

Back
Top Bottom