What's new

joint collaboration between Pakistan and India.

3 months back i was returning from broad way along with my Indian friend Apoorv.we had a fight with 2 guys who were trying to pass racial comments on us,this was the first time i saw what true friend actually means.whenever some times we used to discuss about about our country's relation he used to tell me "the thing which we need to have is WILL to solve a problem,otherwise other nations will always make us fight." we are partner's in our college project ,so thats why it stuck to my head.why not people from from both these nations just tell their political people to ****off.so the people from both the side can solve the problem like we solve any problem in our houses.

what a JOKE! Pakistan didn't stop this "friendship" thing india all of a sudden after 26 started blaming pakistan & threatening pakistan!

and since then we have realized that india will always blame us for everything in its country! & pakistan will always hate india! peace & amaan ki ashaa are nonesense!

you know what i say every pakistani should stop being FOOLED BY INDIAN GIMMICKS! & accept india as an all out enemy once & for all...indecisiveness has led us to this point!

solve KASHMIR and we can talk about friends or brotherhood! before that no point!

what a JOKE! Pakistan didn't stop this "friendship" thing india all of a sudden after 26 started blaming pakistan & threatening pakistan!

and since then we have realized that india will always blame us for everything in its country! & pakistan will always hate india! peace & amaan ki ashaa are nonesense!

you know what i say every pakistani should stop being FOOLED BY INDIAN GIMMICKS! & accept india as an all out enemy once & for all...indecisiveness has led us to this point!

solve KASHMIR and we can talk about friends or brotherhood! before that no point!

:mod:mooooooooods:mod: ....
bullshit-o-meter.gif

I as a Pakistani, don’t have any problems with Indians, I have lots of Indians friends, but when I look at happenings in Pakistan. I am losing the soft corner for India.

The only way Pakistan and India get united is that India leaves it nexus and evil plans its using with israel against pakistan and get rid of these chankiya doctrines which cause much of the distrust in pakistani minds for indians..
events like manhoman singh blaming Pakistan right after 3 hours of mumbai attacks does not help pakistanese trusting indian allegations

@LCA TEJA

plz elaborate where i am wrong didn't india take a U TURN AFTER 26th & didn't start threatening pakistan! didn't india's true color come out in the media & foreign policy after that!!! :angry:

Frankly speaking India Pakistan Friendship IMPOSSIBLE!

i bet on this.. we have bn of issue main thing is Behind India (Isreal and full zionist lobby + working with Indian govt) secondly i have personally lots of Indian friends they really good even some are superb

Qoute my words "Pakistani and Indian become friends but INDIA AND PAKISTAN never ever..."

agree......... indians can be come our friends and most of them are peace loving peoples like us...... but India can become our friends Never Ever ..... Impossible because all our foes i.e. Israel, America, Russia are their closest friends.......... we do have some diplomatic relationships with America but americans don't want us to solve our problems so they will never let india solve Kashmir and other issues with us

yeah again the blame game.come on guys ,don't be so negative in your thoughts.we were used by american's against them,and they were used by Russians.we do share common problem.i know everybody is not in this favor,but keeping our differences aside ,i think we both can come closer to each other.i want to see my GREAT NATION PAKISTAN DEVELOPING not getting disintegrated .we need to work hard and and do efforts to make our nation a strong economy.then only we can stand for ourself.INSHAALLAH this will happen.

How about we unite Pakistan first before worrying about India? We already lost East Pakistan, and may well lose Balochistan.

Back
Top Bottom