What's new

Joining as a doctor in the army medical core

so the Doctors in army role is not just limited to medics but into fighting as well?

i mean they can be deployed in hard areas like waziristan to fight against the talibans or just deployed there to support the other troops with medics?
Though when the push comes to shuff even the cooks do fight, but then if docs are to fight then why train an Army?

is there any major difference between

a student of army medical college from start and than captain
and a student of other medical college but after completed mbbs went into army as captain?
None.

Son,

Most pakistani kids are inherently stupid---you know why---because that is how they are raised---.

You want to be a doctor on one hand---ie the saviour of lives---and on the other hand---you want to be a murderer of people---a killing machine---an ssg---. Oh those hormones---I remember when I was in my teens----when was that---around 40 years ago----Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde---.

You get the drift----hehnnnn----. There is a lots of conflict going on in your mind. You need to decide what your first priority in life is---who do you want to be.

You need to learn to climb one hill at a time----life is terribly difficult----take it one step at a time----.

Most pakistani kids want to show off at your age as to what they want to do---. Stay away from being a show off----.

Did someone just pointed a mirror at me!!!!!!

Son,

Most pakistani kids are inherently stupid---you know why---because that is how they are raised---.

You want to be a doctor on one hand---ie the saviour of lives---and on the other hand---you want to be a murderer of people---a killing machine---an ssg---. Oh those hormones---I remember when I was in my teens----when was that---around 40 years ago----Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde---.

You get the drift----hehnnnn----. There is a lots of conflict going on in your mind. You need to decide what your first priority in life is---who do you want to be.

You need to learn to climb one hill at a time----life is terribly difficult----take it one step at a time----.

Most pakistani kids want to show off at your age as to what they want to do---. Stay away from being a show off----.

Did someone just pointed a mirror at me!!!!!!

Well, it could be that he wants to be a doctor-SSG so that he can save our guy's lives and kill the other side's guys at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom