What's new

Join the jihad against India: ISI tells Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope this article is false.

If its true, and they manage to kill innocent civilians, then it should be considered an act of war.

Aw common, you know your media is not credible enough.. how long will you need to realize Indian Media Loves Dramas? Since everybody doesn't watch "Saas bhi kabhi baho thi", News media keeps working hard to keep the remaining audience entertained. So read Times Of India's story and enjoy. Take some tea and have a good day!

There is an obsession with ISI which prevails in Indian media...

TTP is enemy number 1 in Pakistan and they are not fighting US forces but Pakistan forces...TTP has no affiliation with Pakistan or ISI...their sole purpose has been to propagate terrorism...
the afghan Taliban are too occupied in their own fights with the NATO to come to Indian Held Kashmir...

There can be cases where on the run terrorists try to regroup elsewhere...such cases can happen but then India is a big big Boy, i am sure they can defend their borders....with the kind of military spending India has sustained, it is quite a poor showing to base their strategy on one thing alone...
blame everything on Pakistan...

At a time when Pakistan is fighting with Terrorists, India has taken an extremely negative approach in propagating such anti Pakistan ideas, articles and accusations at any and all levels, be it media or Government...

It seems that India is working to create a situation whereby Pakistan remains double minded on whether to pool more resources for anti TTP operation or reallocated some troops back to the eastern border...

Whereas i do not expect India to shower praises on Pakistan, cutting down on the nonsense propaganda and any direct declared military deployment resulting from such propaganda is something that can be done to create a much better atmosphere...lest the repercussions are more than all can handle...

Damn! TOI has better intel then RAW itself.ISI totally sucks.I thought it was capable.TOI even know the division numbers of ISI..WTF..TOI must the best intel organization in the world.TOI must have penetrated the ISI>

Last edited:
Exactly!!

Pakistan will show the world, Especially the US and thry babies (u guyz knowz very well) that how to kill these Indian Asshole Terrorist bastard in Afghanistan!!...

@Indians "Hoon Aram e???"

Then show the proofs to the world. Don't cry like a kid. Gala kharab ho jayega. We are yet to see any proofs regarding these a****** Indian terrorist.
:smitten:

But I agree with one point. ToI is talking nonsense.

If we don’t have proof than how u can prove that ISI is involved in Kashmir or how u can prove that Hafiz Saeed was involved in Mumbai attacks, what proof did US give the world about 9/11?, how u know that Osama was involved in 9/11? There are so many things that u cannot prove but the question of concern is logic…..

No military of even a country’s can survive without sufficient supply of ammo, logistics and other necessary things than how can TTP a small group of people is surviving against a professional army with their limited resources? Now the logic is someone is providing them all the necessary things they need.

So, the question is who needs TTP’s and who is willing to pay them and at what cost. Why they are not fighting NATO or Americans beside close to them and instead fighting Pakistan army? and who will be benefited if TTP will get success against PA?. There are only two possibilities either its Indians or US itself. Now, how u can deny these acquisitions?

Our own government has said it time and again, Musharraf has said it, Rehman Malik has said it.

I'm not saying that we have damning evidence of the validity of their claim, but I'm saying TOI routinely lies and makes up news to keep up the Indian masala that the Indian public demands out of their media.

I'm sure there is more than meets the eye to this. It cannot be as simplistic as raat hote hi ghar ka kooda kachra padosi ke darwaze ke saamne daalo, aur fir kachra padosi ka hua.

And this comes hot on the heels of another thread where some Pakistani general claims they cannot (will not?) or do not have the necessary resources to take all the defeated Talib prisoners.

So what do you do with them? Kill them ..... all? Rehabilitate them (farming for feudal lords, cottage guns industry, populate Balochistan ..... fight Balochis, etc.)? Re-Turn them (they were yours after all ..... first and foremost and above all)? Or push them across the border at gunpoint (thats a different thing which end the gun is pointing .....) - Pakistan's modern modified version of walking the plank?

Then what? The Indian Army is supposed to clean your mess? Or battle-front reverse psyops ...... common enemy makes once bed partners turned enemies into bed partners once again ..... a blow hot blow cold c-grade action-soft **** flick?

How about then adding a fly in the ointment in terms of the Tallib cutting a deal with India ..... in return for their lives and temporary safe sanctuary of course ..... to first clean out Kashmir of LeT vermin (nothing better than to set a snake, on a leash, to catch a ***) and then wait for the heat to be off, Pakistan to be busy with Balochistan and on the Afghan border (till eternity of course), the American drones to fly away, the Humvees cutting tracks elsewhere, and then the freshly Indian trained and supplied Talib are "return to sender"ed back across the border to retake Azad Kashmir, under Indian proxy administration and military control of course. Why send your own boys to die when ready-made dogs of war from the other side are ready to do your fighting for you as retribution?

You see, two can play the same game ...... be it the art of proxy-ism or the current fad of non-state-actor-ism.

Did someone say Jihad reverse-engineered (there must be a Chineses angle to it too :))?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
As long as India was happy with its "job" in Afghanistan, the "Winter Infiltration" was never a worry to them or perhaps winter hasn't come since 2001 till now.

What's new? This has been going on since 1947.

Pakistanis know that these people want to fight. So better to kill Hindus.

What's new? This has been going on since 1947.

Pakistanis know that these people want to fight. So better to kill Hindus.

Indian Muslims too are facing terror, nothing against Hindus; its war against India.
Pakistanis have tailored Islam as per their comfort, this 'jihadi' war on India gives an definition of Islamic republic of Pakistan.

Au contraire PostColonial, here we have (yet) another nail in the 62-year-old ideological coffin of separate muslim Pakistan identity.

Given the choice between killing a Hindu and killing a Pakistani, take a wild guess which head the Talib would merrily lop off today.

The enemy of an enemy is a friend ...... old jungle saying (from Phantom, the Ghost who Walks ..... for the yuppy puppy generation :)).

"Islamic brotherhood" of course coming a distant second, as Naushad bhai has rightly put it ^^^.

Cheers, Doc

to the Hell Fucck with Highly placed sources said BSF and the Army ...

Naushad I know that. I am just explaining the Pakistani way of thinking.

Vsdoc, Pakistan is trying hard to reinstate the earlier situation where these fighters would happily troop off to Kashmir and leave Pakistan alone. Unfortunately this is not happening because these fundamentalists see Pakistan and Pakistani government as unislamic.

PostColonial bhai, I am aware of that.

They say "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned" ..... I say replace "woman" with "Talib" and you'll get an inkling at the primal blood lust driving these guys today.

"Hindu India" was always the traditional religious enemy of centuries, as per their indoctrination. But there is honour in fighting such an enemy ...... grudging respect even ..... cause the Talib know where they stand with such a foe, no shades of grey, no flip flops there.

But what do you do when the hand that feeds you and pampers your every whim, now decides to kill you?

Especially when you see the hand is Muslim and Pakistani ..... NOT kafir hindu/stani ..... NOT shaitani isai amriki. How do you feel then?

Loved and wanted? Or mad as hell and bitter and thirsting for revenge? After all I am sure the Talib too have their women and children who have died ...... at the hands of their own countrymen ...... in their own country ....... unlike with India where only the dogs of war are put down on officially hostile and off-limits soil.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Indian Muslims too are facing terror, nothing against Hindus; its war against India.
Pakistanis have tailored Islam as per their comfort, this 'jihadi' war on India gives an definition of Islamic republic of Pakistan.

Remeber GUJRAT ????

INDIANZ have tailored of CUTTER Hinduz as per their Comfot, this "Hindu Xtremst" WAR on Pakistan gives an definition of Terrorist Republic of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom