What's new

Joe Biden: Why I’m Going to Saudi Arabia

He won’t do that. The Saudis can’t defend themselves against Iran. If Biden just threatens to reduce US presence the Saudi will pack their coffers and run to US, EU.
If you are referring to Saudi Arabia's inability to destroy Houthi movement, you may forget that Israel cannot destroy Hezbollah either. The war between Israel and Hezbollah has lasted for 40 years.

Saudi Arabia does not need the USA, and the USA needs Saudi Arabia.

oil-meme.gif

He won’t do that. The Saudis can’t defend themselves against Iran. If Biden just threatens to reduce US presence the Saudi will pack their coffers and run to US, EU.
They literally have UAE , Jordon, Egypt to protect thier intrests, pakistan can help out too

Thier security needs are exaddurated

If you are referring to Saudi Arabia's inability to destroy Houthi movement, you may forget that Israel cannot destroy Hezbollah either. The war between Israel and Hezbollah has lasted for 40 years.

Saudi Arabia does not need the USA, and the USA needs Saudi Arabia.
I am referring to Iran.
Can China beat own separatists?
How long is the war until now between Turkey and the Kurks?
You can’t compare wars between nations to wars against separatist or insurgents movements.
The US will survive without Saudi oil, however the Saudi state will not survive without the US.

I am referring to Iran.
Can China beat own separatists?
How long is the war until now between Turkey and the Kurks?
You can’t compare wars between nations to wars against separatist or insurgents movements.
The US will survive without Saudi oil, however the Saudi state will not survive without the US.
1. If you mean Taiwan, it obviously cannot be compared with Hezbollah, China has not used force against Taiwan. If you mean the East Turkistan organization or Hong Kong Independence. Yes, their organization in China has been completely destroyed.

2, Even without the USA, Saudi Arabia can find enough strength to protect itself.

3. Saudi Arabia and Iran are countries of the same level, and they cannot destroy each other. And as long as there is no American conspiracy and estrangement, they will eventually reconcile and the Middle East can unite.

1. If you mean Taiwan, it obviously cannot be compared with Hezbollah, China has not used force against Taiwan. If you mean the East Turkistan organization or Hong Kong Independence. Yes, their organization in China has been completely destroyed.

2, Even without the USA, Saudi Arabia can find enough strength to protect itself.

3. Saudi Arabia and Iran are countries of the same level, and they cannot destroy each other. And as long as there is no American conspiracy and estrangement, they will eventually reconcile and the Middle East can unite.
Yes dinosaurs will eventually return, they will eventually reconcile and unite, but how long can you wait? 10 years, or 100 years?
Maybe I don’t know, Ccp can do wonderful thing, US disappears, chinese will learn French, Iran and Saudi can unite their opposite religious spectrum.

Yes dinosaurs will eventually return, they will eventually reconcile and unite, but how long can you wait? 10 years, or 100 years?
Maybe I don’t know, Ccp can do wonderful thing, US disappears, chinese will learn French, Iran and Saudi can unite their opposite religious spectrum.
Okya, so why did Biden go to Saudi Arabia? In order to give MBS a chance to admit his mistake to Biden? They even helped Saudis save air tickets. Oh, sorry. I forgot that MBS have some private plane.

Okya, so why did Biden go to Saudi Arabia? In order to give MBS a chance to admit his mistake to Biden? They even helped Saudis save air tickets. Oh, sorry. I forgot that MBS have some private plane.
I don’t understand your question. Why shouldn’t Biden? He was just in Germany. He did visit many countries before. You mean he shouldn’t travel at all? He should copy Putin who sits in bunker all days? Or Xi Jingping who rarely steps out his palace?

I don’t understand your question. Why shouldn’t Biden? He was just in Germany. He did visit many countries before. You mean he shouldn’t travel at all? He should copy Putin who sits in bunker all days? Or Xi Jingping who rarely steps out his palace?
If MBS apologized to Biden as you said, shouldn't MBS visit Biden in the USA? Why did Biden go to Saudi Arabia?

If MBS apologized to Biden as you said, shouldn't MBS visit Biden in the USA? Why did Biden go to Saudi Arabia?
Where did I say he apologized? Why should anyone apologize to anyone at all? The only thing I once said is politics is not kindergarten. Biden goes to Saudi Arabia is the same reason why he goes to Japan, Germany, xxx countries: strengthening the alliance, increasing influence, selling arms.

Biden needs oil for lower price in winter and upcoming election while MBS needs Biden to guarantee his throne as the next king ... first step to remove the crown prince "Nayef" was done under Trump administration now he wanna take next step ... There was no need for such a visit If it wasn't for Russia Ukraine war.
And there is no apologize in politic but countries' interests that make them move towards each other especially a country like Saudi Arabia that its entire political system and military is depended on England and the USA that usually prefer to work with dictators rather than people ...

Where did I say he apologized? Why should anyone apologize to anyone at all? The only thing I once said is politics is not kindergarten. Biden goes to Saudi Arabia is the same reason why he goes to Japan, Germany, xxx countries: strengthening the alliance, increasing influence, selling arms.
Hey numb numb, stop defending stronk USA, its pretty obvious he is there to beg the Arabs to pump more oil. Lololol. Sheeshhh, how dumb can someone get. Its one thing to have Commie drones, fanatical cheerleaders are no diff.

You are really some arrogant chap.. most likely due to your ignorance..

Why do you think Iran wants to get Nuclear.. Saudi Arabia is already a nuclear power. like it or not.. there are so many credible reports from the West and the East of the planet that have testified on this.. just go do your homework about this subject..

You are really some arrogant chap.. most likely due to your ignorance..

Why do you think Iran wants to get Nuclear.. Saudi Arabia is already a nuclear power. like it or not.. there are so many credible reports from the West and the East of the planet that have testified on this.. just go do your homework about this subject..
Do yourself the home work. Iran and Saudi Arabia would go to war tomorrow if there is no US. Russia would attack Europe if no Nato. Chinese would attack Far East if no US. North Korea would invade South Korea if no US.
One thing is worthless propaganda the other thing is harsh reality.

Back
Top Bottom