What's new

Joe Biden: "Name one innovative product from China"

You did. First you claimed to have 'aviation experience' to shut down the Indians. Then when I challenged you on it, even with the most basic knowledge, you backtracked and said 'aviation studies', which to this day, we still do not have a clue on what is it. :lol:

Looky here...We know you are nothing but a suck-up to the Chinese here. Clearly what is an innovation and what type are over your understanding.

LOL. This show how fraud you are. I never claim i have higher education, nor have aviation experience. Prove it if you are not a liar. You liked to make your own terminology when you were debating with people about aviation, now you are still doing the same in this "innovation" topics.

Also you dont addressing the topic properly and intelectually. Show your best knowledge and arguments about innovation especially related to China, we'll see.

LOL. This show how fraud you are. I never claim i have higher education, nor have aviation experience. Prove it if you are not a liar. You liked to make your own terminology when you were debating with people about aviation, now you are still doing the same in this "innovation" topics.

Also you dont addressing the topic properly and intelectually. Show your best knowledge and arguments about innovation especially related to China, we'll see.

He is just another anti-China troll.

So what ? Does it bother you that we Viets got rid of Chinese as a national language ?
Not really but I want to know why the Vietnamese did not get rid of Chinese surnames?

Could you find any Chinese character in a Vietnamese name ?

China Gets A Lot Of Credit In Meeker's Annual Tech Analysis - Forbes

China gets a big section on its own in Mary Meeker’s annual Internet report. That should be no big surprise considering the wave of innovation that’s been emerging for the past couple of years from China’s online and mobile markets.

China’s mobile Internet has more critical mass than anywhere in the world, Meeker points out in the report that pegs the number of mobile internet users in China at nearly 500 million, 80 percent of total Internet users in the country.

China Internet brands are also fast on the rise. A year ago, China counted only one Internet brand among the top 10 — Tencent — in a field dominated by U.S. brands such as Google, Microsoft and Facebook. This year, China has four among the top 10 – Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu and Sohu.

China is proving to be a mobile commerce innovator too. The presentation singles out Tencent’s WeChat and its 400 million active chat users who are using the mobile app to pay for taxis, invest in money market funds, pay for group deals at restaurants, and link bank cards to WeChat to play social games around celebrations such as Chinese New Year.

An interesting chart in the presentation shows the strength of WeChat and how it can be used as a virtual assistant when combined with customer relation management tools for services that range from personal banker to shopping assistant to personal chef or grocery deliverer. This is way more advanced than what we see commonly in the USA.

How WeChat payment interfaces with the Didi taxi calling app was also highlighted — a staggering 5 million rides daily were being booked as of the end of March — although subsidies for such services that were helping to drive their usage have recently ended.

As another example of China’s mobile power, Meeker covers the year-ago launch of Alipay mobile money market fund Yu’E Bao and its swift climb to $89 billion in assets under management, with technology that allows for same-day settlement.

A telling representation of China’s comeback as an innovation nation and global power could be seen in the chart documenting China’s rise in global GDP. What’s interesting about this chart is that China had the highest percentage (33%) way back in 1820, fell to the lowest from 1940 to the mid-1970s, and now has gained to 16%.

A check of the U.S. percentages shows that today the U.S. represents 19% of GDP, down from a high of 33% in the early 1940s. This shows the tilting balance of world powers, even as China’s economic growth has recently slowed.

LOL. This show how fraud you are. I never claim i have higher education, nor have aviation experience. Prove it if you are not a liar.
As you wish...

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft | Updates & Discussions. | Page 134
My aviation background is my study.
I never claim I have field experience or pilot experience or aviation engineering experience from the beginning. Dont try to twist again.

It is you that claim as ex pilot and aviation expert.
Prove me if I've ever claim I am an expert.

I am not an expert, but have adequate and genuine background to expose the fraud and fake claim that you have made.

I have told you one of my study was aviation.
So tell us...Since aviation have many sub-disciplines, what is your 'aviation background' and/or 'study', as stated by you ?

You claimed and I gave you a series of basic questions and you failed to answer them. Now you lied about making claims about yourself.

You liked to make your own terminology when you were debating with people about aviation, now you are still doing the same in this "innovation" topics.

In aviation, the phrase 'wing walker' is usually associated with stunt flying. The person on the wing does not really 'walk' at all but is actually secured to the wing and is completely exposed to airstream. So if the descriptor 'wing walker' is used, does that mean all this time people in aviation have been lying about this stunt ?

But the phrase 'wing walker' have another usage in safely moving an aircraft from one parking spot to another...

Naval Aviation Aircraft Handling
4. Safety Observer (Wing-Walker/Tail-Walker)
The phrase 'wing walker' is a lexicon in aviation. It is a descriptor that uses ordinary words to describe situations, or processes, or procedures, or characteristics of items that are unique to a field or industry.

In television, we have 'linear tv' and 'appointment tv' as descriptors for types of television programs.

So the phrases 'frontier innovation' and 'catch-up innovation' are exactly that -- descriptors of situations.

The sad part for you is that the Chinese understand exactly what I am talking about. Stalin have a descriptor for communist sympathizers in the West: 'useful idiots'. And a useful idiot is exactly what you are to the Chinese and they are laughing at you. Just as we are laughing at you.

What you mean is that Nguyen = Smith
Quach=McKracken
Ly=Liphschitz
?
You maynot know that Vietnamese is open in using surname.

A woman always keep her name unchanged after married
A child could get surname from the father or mother or change his/her full name anytime.

And people know and call each other based on first name not surname, first name is more popular in even official letter : for example : our President known under his first name Sang, Mr. Sang ; PM : Mr. Dzung ; ... similar to call China Chairman in Vietnam style Mr. Ping not Mr. Xi
The famous general : Mr. Giap - Giap is the first name.

So not so strange to see some Vietnamese has the name Siu Black ( a famous singer) as original or Ronaldo, ...
that's not nickname, that's the name in passport. That could lead to Mr. Barack Obama - Vietnamese.

Last edited:
Innovation will come, all future development are based on previously established learnings. All human knowledge is documented that way.

Stupid comment as usual.

well guess what ? China invented mother of all weapons -- the gun powder.
now hang yourself :hang2:

again, talking about education ? guess what ? china invented mother of education system- the paper which helps to study, research and documentation.

now again hang yourself :hang3:
I think he is talking about modern nation state not the ancient civilization... :p:

Not really but I want to know why the Vietnamese did not get rid of Chinese surnames?

Jlaw : why you don't keep your name in Chinese characters, ... Wang guanzhong for example, borrowing Western characters.

The Chinese technology companies poised to dominate the world

The Chinese technology companies poised to dominate the world | World news | The Guardian

Lenovo
Lenovo is now the world's largest maker of PCs, ahead of the former leader, US-based HP, in number of units if not quite by revenue.

Huawei
It's pronounced "Hoo-wah-way", and is the second-largest provider of telecoms network equipment in the world, behind Sweden's Ericsson. Total group sales in 2013 were $39bn, and it has so far received 36,311 patents – many of the most recent relating to high-speed 4G LTE network technologies. It is also funding work at the University of Surrey to develop 5G.

Xiaomi
The Chinese smartphone and tablet-maker sometimes called "China's Apple" shot to international notice in August 2013 when it poached Hugo Barra, then the head of product management for Google's Android, to lead its international business development. Xiaomi (say "shower", but replace the second syllable with "mee") has built up an eager following in China for its smartphones, which are developed and released at a frantic rate and sold in even more frantic online sales.

Tencent Holdings
Based, like Huawei, in Shenzhen, it created the widely used Tencent QQ messenger app – with more than 650m active accounts – far more than WhatsApp (bought for $19bn by Facebook) with its 500m or so users.

Baidu
China's most-used search engine isn't Google; in fact the US company has a single-digit share of search in the country. Instead it's Baidu, founded in 2000 by Robin Li – a former software developer in New Jersey, who in 1996 received a patent for a web search-ranking technology

ZTE
Another Shenzhen-based firm, ZTE makes both network equipment and the handsets and software to connect to it. According to research company IDC, it is one of the world's 10 biggest smartphone makers – and jostling for position with Huawei, Lenovo and Xiaomi.

Alibaba Group
Alibaba is the reason the US web portal Yahoo may have a negative market value. Yahoo owns a 24% stake in Alibaba, a business-to-business e-commerce company that is used for a huge number of transactions inside China: it is said to be responsible for the contents of 60% of the parcels delivered there, and its Alipay service for about half of online payments in China. Its 2013 revenues were $7.5bn.

As you wish...

So tell us...Since aviation have many sub-disciplines, what is your 'aviation background' and/or 'study', as stated by you ?

You claimed and I gave you a series of basic questions and you failed to answer them. Now you lied about making claims about yourself.

LOLs. In fact this prove you are a FRAUD.

None of my sentences you quote above saying that I have aviation experience. :lol:

Thanks for your effort that prove yourself as a fraud :laugh:

And why I should serve a janitor playing a game to test me? LOL :laugh:

In aviation, the phrase 'wing walker' is usually associated with stunt flying. The person on the wing does not really 'walk' at all but is actually secured to the wing and is completely exposed to airstream. So if the descriptor 'wing walker' is used, does that mean all this time people in aviation have been lying about this stunt ?

But the phrase 'wing walker' have another usage in safely moving an aircraft from one parking spot to another...

Naval Aviation Aircraft Handling

The phrase 'wing walker' is a lexicon in aviation. It is a descriptor that uses ordinary words to describe situations, or processes, or procedures, or characteristics of items that are unique to a field or industry.

No need to try to OOT to cover your fallacy.
This is about Chinese innovation topic, give your best effort to sustain your credibility.

In television, we have 'linear tv' and 'appointment tv' as descriptors for types of television programs.

So the phrases 'frontier innovation' and 'catch-up innovation' are exactly that -- descriptors of situations.

The sad part for you is that the Chinese understand exactly what I am talking about. Stalin have a descriptor for communist sympathizers in the West: 'useful idiots'. And a useful idiot is exactly what you are to the Chinese and they are laughing at you. Just as we are laughing at you.

Again "frontier innovation" is not a terminology used in science nor engineering, this is your own terminology that you brought in this thread.

Your definition of your own terminology "frontier innovation" is actually a definition of a "mere innovation", so you are creating your own terminology with wrong understanding.

You failed to see innovation of modern china.

Bo3l8s8IMAAHlHM.png

Huawei Aims at Launching Ultrafast 10Gbps Wi-Fi Router by 2018

After having released the Ascend P7 smartphone in a bid to challenge major smartphone players such as Samsung and HTC, Huawei is now testing a router which it claims will offer speeds of up to 10Gbps.

The Chinese smartphone manufacturer has said the data transmission rate during the trial was 10.53Gbps on a 5GHz frequency range over the futuristic 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.

Once Huawei's ultrafast Wi-Fi prototype moves past the testing phase, the world could witness a new revolution in terms of the number of people opting to go online via their mobile devices.

Increasing Wi-Fi speeds and easy commercial availability of routers are known to result in an increase in the number of mobile devices that provide top-notch Wi-Fi functionality to users.

The 10Gbps speed achieved by Huawei during testing indicates a near tenfold increase in data transmission capability from the current 802.11ac wireless standard.

Huawei said it has conducted trials of the hi-speed Wi-Fi prototype in its Shenzhen laboratory.

The company, which has been working on developing 'ultra fast Wi-Fi' since 2010, says that the technology primarily made use of in the 10Gbps router is the 'MIMO-OFDMA.'

The OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency- Division Multiple Access) is known to provide high performance uplink communication. High performance uplinks generally communicate faster with their designated servers.

With faster communication, OFDMA smartly allocates spectrum for Interference Co-ordination (ICI). ICI is generally known to boost performance in OFDMA systems.

Since MIMO (Multiple Input-Multiple Output baseband transceivers) uses multiple transmitting and receiving antennas, the overhead of data transmission is generally reduced.

Huawei also stated that its 10Gbps Wi-Fi router (ultrafast Wi-Fi service) would be made commercially available only by 2018.

With effective government-private partnerships across the globe, the installation of Huawei's ultrafast Wi-Fi routers in commercial hubs such as airports, malls, hotels and lounges could take place faster.

Also, with reports indicating an upward surge year on year in the number of users preferring mobile devices to access the internet, it shouldn't come as a surprise if lesser known names (Micromax, Karbonn and various Chinese brands) pose a threat to majors such as Microsoft Mobile (formerly Nokia), Samsung, HTC and Huawei itself, in terms of shipping 'low cost' mobile devices that provide 10 Gbps Wi-Fi connectivity.

This is especially true in the case of populous developing countries such as India, South Africa and China.

Fusion reactor achieves tenfold increase in plasma confinement time
Fusion reactor achieves tenfold increase in plasma confinement time | Ars Technica

EAST_tokamak-640x426.jpg

For that reason, work is proceeding apace on the next generation of fusion reactors. Researchers at the Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) in Hefei, China, achieved a significant improvement in its confinement time and the density of the plasma it held. This step is necessary to maintain the appropriate conditions for fusion as well as to reduce the damage the hot plasma causes to the reactor walls. As described by J. Li and colleagues, the latest run at EAST achieved a plasma pulse lasting over 30 seconds, a record achievement that simultaneously demonstrated improvements in heat dispersal.

Chinese Physicists Smash Distance Record For Teleportation
Chinese Physicists Smash Distance Record For Teleportation | MIT Technology Review

No human teleportation yet. Maybe in the future? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom