What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Have to wait for more photo to know. But I am sure that you would't to wait for long.

27_152464_de1b08c8c749be4.jpg

1,New airspeed head for violent maneuverability test.

No need to be an expert to participate. Those who have no aviation experience have no problems saying so and those who have aviation experience in any degree also have no problems telling the forum what are their experience.

Who said we need to be an expert in order to participate? dont make it up :lol:

I simply answered him that I am not an expert as he said :lol:

So when you say this...

...To shut down the Indians, then by all means tell us what are your 'aviation background'. And sorry, getting on/off an airliner does not count.

I've told you that aviation was one of my study, not a pilot / aviation engineer, but it is genuine, not fake, and it is enough to handle fake expert :laugh:

Guys. To sum up Gambit's point:

1. The J-20 is a copy of the Rafale/Mig 1.44/concord and other aircraft
2. The J-20 is less stealthy than the F-18

So anyways... whatever.

I dont know if he is willing to admit that Tejas emulate Mirage 2K due to the resemblance and the similarity of planform :laugh:

So any (official) word on what exactly the J-20 will do? It seems to be too big for an air superiority fighter.
I've seen a number of theories proposing everything from AWACS interceptor to anti ship missile carrier.

I've told you that aviation was one of my study, not a pilot / aviation engineer, but it is genuine, not fake, and it is enough to handle fake expert
:laugh: Yeah...First you said you have 'aviation background', then after you got pressed for what is it, you turned it to 'study'. So what was it? Aviation have many sub-disciplines, and many of them even have their own sub-disciplines. So what did you studied?

Dear antonius123, I've tried Google but till now I'm not able to find good answer. I hope you can help me here. ...waiting for your reply.

Additionally, why don't you speak about your experience and specialization in aeronautics / aerospace/ aviation to stop some form members from insulting you and tell them STFU? :lol:

Dear antonius123, hope you are enjoying holidays of Qingming Festival (清明节). I'm egarly waiting for your reply.

I've told you that aviation was one of my study, not a pilot / aviation engineer, but it is genuine, not fake, and it is enough to handle fake expert :laugh:

I dont know if he is willing to admit that Tejas emulate Mirage 2K due to the resemblance and the similarity of planform :laugh:

antonius123 - you are logging ...but not answering my query. Evading my question goes against your reputation and put lots of question mark on your intensions to be on this form. Hope you are not an usual troll.

antonius123 - you are logging ...but not answering my query. Evading my question goes against your reputation and put lots of question mark on your intensions to be on this form. Hope you are not an usual troll.

My aviation background is my study.
I never claim I have field experience or pilot experience or aviation engineering experience from the beginning. Dont try to twist again.

It is you that claim as ex pilot and aviation expert.
Prove me if I've ever claim I am an expert.

I am not an expert, but have adequate and genuine background to expose the fraud and fake claim that you have made.

My aviation background is my study.
I never claim I have field experience or pilot experience or aviation engineering experience from the beginning. Dont try to twist again.

It is you that claim as ex pilot and aviation expert.
Prove me if I've ever claim I am an expert.

I am not an expert, but have adequate and genuine background to expose the fraud and fake claim that you have made.
So what was the 'study'? The truth is that you are a liar. When people use the word 'background' they usually include academic and practical experience. You got busted so now all you can do is keeping to the vague 'study'.

I have answered you that I have no classified information regarding J-20 as per your request.

I am in a middle of project that I have no time to do some research in order to answer your questions; You may see me logged in (because I am indeed log in on my tablet) but I cannot follow intensely your debata at the moment.

I am replying and straightening a lot of misconception on your friend's claims, not trolling. The only troller here might be you.

Why dont you ask to "our expert" Mr. Gambit and chase him for the precise answer? :laugh:

I have answered you that I have no classified information regarding J-20 as per your request.
No one is asking for that. We want to know what was your specific 'study' in aviation. If you truly did have any at all, you should have no problems telling us what was it. More like you know you will be expose even the greater liar.

So what was the 'study'?

I have told you one of my study was aviation.

The truth is that you are a liar. When people use the word 'background' they usually include academic and practical experience. You got busted so now all you can do is keeping to the vague 'study'.

Not really. You are notorious with misconception.
Background could refer to study; + practical experience will refer to expertise. I never claim I am expert, but it is you that claim an expert.

The liar here is you who claim ex pilot, and aviation expert but failed with countless basic concepts.

No one is asking for that. We want to know what was your specific 'study' in aviation. If you truly did have any at all, you should have no problems telling us what was it. More like you know you will be expose even the greater liar.

Why do you want to know, while it is you that is hiding your education and experience :laugh:

We are still not clear with your own claim, are you an ex pilot? or engineer?

My specific study is aerospace engineering, there was no more specific major yet that I took.

Now tell me about yourself, you havent tell us much; I suspect you keep asking me that in order to hide your own :lol:

I have told you one of my study was aviation.
Aviation have many disciplines. Many of them have their own sub-disciplines. If you have any real experience at all, even book study, you should have no problems at all telling us what was it.

Not really. You are notorious with misconception.
Background could refer to study; + practical experience will refer to expertise. I never claim I am expert, but it is you that claim an expert.

The liar here is you who claim ex pilot, and aviation expert but failed with countless basic concepts.
Fine...Then tell us what was your specific 'study' in aviation. We will check with publicly available sources to see how wrong am I.

Or is it more likely that you are terrified of being exposed the greater liar than you already are.

Why do you want to know, while it is you that is hiding your education and experience :laugh:

We are still not clear with your own claim, are you an ex pilot? or engineer?

My specific study is aerospace engineering, there was no more specific major yet that I took.

Now tell me about yourself, you havent tell us much; I suspect you keep asking me that in order to hide your own :lol:
How conveniently vague...Again...

Why are you wasting your time on that clown antonius 123! He has nothing sensible to say, he is just a "bodo".
They way he is just repeating and regurgitating the SOS, he does'nt seem to know '$hit from molasses'.

Why are you wasting your time on that clown antonius 123! He has nothing sensible to say, he is just a "bodo".
They way he is just repeating and regurgitating the SOS, he does'nt seem to know '$hit from molasses'.

I was on my mission to corner so call bobo to admit that he do not know anything. his latest reply is last nail in coffin. He is an official troll who has officially admitted.

Back
Top Bottom