What's new

JMSDF chief calls for stronger ties with Vietnam

You sound like a three years old kid.
Not kid that is the reality on the ground.
What Vietnam would receive in return for a fake friendship with China? Ok Xi Jingping would be our best friend in this universe.
We were still a divided country, at war with the US, being sanctioned, relying on foods imports, more millions of deaths. Great prospect.

We probably lost all islands, we lost our lands, but hey we were best friend with the chinese. The only thing that matters.

At the end of the day, it’s only chinese clowns that have good laughing,

Yes our IQ is higher than yours.

By the way, that is scientific proven.

Not kid that is the reality on the ground.
What Vietnam would receive in return for a fake friendship with China? Ok Xi Jingping would be our best friend in this universe.
We were still a divided country, at war with the US, being sanctioned, relying on foods imports, more millions of deaths. Great prospect.

We probably lost all islands, we lost our lands, but hey we were best friend with the chinese. The only thing that matters.

At the end of the day, it’s only chinese clowns that have good laughing,

Yes our IQ is higher than yours.

By the way, that is scientific proven.
I am a little curious,all your theory aside (ignored actually), but for the IQ part, are you really over 40 as you claimed?

Where are Vietnam's aircraft carriers?
@Viet
I guess I can answer this one for him, since they have a lot of Soviet legacy anti ship missiles plus they had the history of defeating 15 US ACs (being bombed and survived).Thus in his mentality,large surface combatant ships are all sitting ducks.
Above were all his claimed, I just quote.:coffee:

I guess I can answer this one for him, since they have a lot of Soviet legacy anti ship missiles plus they had the history of defeating 15 US ACs (being bombed and survived).Thus in his mentality,large surface combatant ships are all sitting ducks.
Above were all his claimed, I just quote.:coffee:
He had always thought that Vietnam has aircraft carrier:lol:

I am a little curious,all your theory aside (ignored actually), but for the IQ part, are you really over 40 as you claimed?
You don’t realize that questioning other posters of their ID violates the forum‘s rule?

If I revealed my identity including my home address who knows Ccp will send a hitman to Germany? I insulted the Pla too often.

You don’t realize that questioning other posters of their ID violates the forum‘s rule?

If I revealed my identity including my home address who knows Ccp will send a hitman to Germany? I insulted the Pla too often.
you have already given the answer, despite your physical age, what you just wrote here is some 10-15 years old stuff. :wave:

that's called strategic maneuver and China had a big win. It proved Vietnam's pro-Soviet Union strategy is a total failure. What an irony for Vietnamese to call others lapdog.

You're shamelessly for such "strategy maneuver" by betrayal activities, the tricks of small person 小 人 personality , China betrayed Soviet and Vietnam who was byside with you in the past, when Soviet Union liberated you from rule of Japanese. Youre kneed before US to get benefit from USA in cold war. Its disclosed inferior mentality of Chinese.

i wouldnt trust japanese. shit they did in asia makes china look like a primary school ground

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom