What's new

JL2 sub-lanuching ICBM succeeded in tests on December,26th,2010

I think that there is no change, we are all Descendants of Yan Huang. If anyone would like to aggression against Taiwan, we in China will eliminate the invaders at all costs.

Lol, I thought Chinese viewed Taiwanese as their compatriots. I guess things change. :|

Compatriot =/= identical political views. I do not agree with their views, they don't need to agree with mine, and both parties KMT and GCD have accepted this compromise in the 1992 consensus.

Lol, I thought Chinese viewed Taiwanese as their compatriots. I guess things change. :|

hey guy, l think the discussion between brothers is none of ur business,we all know the nuk bomb are not preprare for us,taiwan will never worry abt it. too many taiwanese have an idea that is mainland army will never attack their broths and sisters,u could do a poll abt that.

Compatriot =/= identical political views. I do not agree with their views, they don't need to agree with mine, and both parties KMT and GCD have accepted this compromise in the 1992 consensus.

l diiiiiid not surspect the existance of jl2,but l have not read it in china dailly which the host mentioned it as CD.u know what l mean

????????????????

二是战略导弹武器系统重大关键技术实现突破,战术导弹飞行试验连战连捷。

l know it,bcz blood will never change ever ever and ever!both taiwan and mainland are belong to china

alright, if u love china, we are all brothers, I dont even care which site u stand for(CCP or KMT).
btw. 这个消息应该比较可靠,很多论坛和比较可靠的大佬都证实了

中国万岁-ProsperThroughCo-op;1390916 said:
Hoping for Taiwan to return to the Motherland. A huge potential awaits.
:china:

That is a certainty. The only question is when. Will it be 2025? 2035? 2049?

With China's phenomenal progress in military technology and overall comprehensive national strength, I cannot see Taiwan remaining de facto independent past 2049.

By the 100th anniversary of the founding of New China, I'm willing to predict that Beijing's patience will have been exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom