What's new

JL2 sub-lanuching ICBM succeeded in tests on December,26th,2010

houshanghai

Reaction score
well, leaks from CD:http://lt.cjdby.net/thread-1039652-1-1.html
it is widely reported that JL2 sub-lauching ICBM succeeded in tests on December,26th,2010.

6 JL2 were launched continuously in the test and all succeeded.

3.2010年12月,渤海湾一次次巨浪飞溅,中国的战略核反击力量取得了重大进展,虽
然其间经历了各种磨难和挫折,但是终于在年终等到了好消息,战略导弹核潜艇潜
入深海大洋进行战备值班威慑霸权主义国家的日子为时不远了.

link;
http://www.9ifly.cn/sub/thread-5099-1-1.html

bcz j20
i know this NO 3 great news of 2010 top10 chinese defence news too late:mps::china::chilli:

I'M a Ultraman

images

Last edited:
come on buddy, the link is inform,stop your hand job!

informal?:rofl:Did any formal official site say j-20 exists?

This will let the US authority shut their mouth about threatening China with nuclear weapons after losing air superiority in the near future.

it's real news

boss speed is a well-respected BBS moderator in 9ifly forum(the most reliable of Chinese aerospace forums)

His information were very reliable .

informal?:rofl:Did any formal official site say j-20 exists?

This will let the US authority shut their mouth about threatening China with nuclear weapons after losing air superiority in the near future.

to my surpri, daydreamer, i think lots of chinese you-like bought that boolsheet.the pic shows a kind of antiship cru misl even not ballistic one ,i really doooo not like boaster,especially the immature

to my surpri, daydreamer, i think lots of chinese you-like bought that boolsheet.the pic shows a kind of antiship cru misl even not ballistic one ,i really doooo not like boaster,especially the immature

Sorry, replying ignorant ww who likes insulting other people is my fault.

Hey, ww, your intelligence gathering ability should be improved.

And keep daydreaming that one day your pathetic 三民煮義 will 統一中國.:rofl:

Last edited:

Honestly, even my great-grandparents had many connections with KMT, but i can tell you that ROC was pathetic and weak, so don't blame CCP for kicking you guys out of the Mainland China.

You know there is only one China today!!! :china:

Do you really believe that Mr.Chiang can keep up 960 million square km of Chinese territory? He was the one who conceded the independence of Outer Mongolia and Diaoyu Island.

well, leaks from CD:http://lt.cjdby.net/thread-1039652-1-1.html

it is widely reported that JL2 sub-lauching ICBM succeeded in tests on December,26th,2010.

6 JL2 were launched continuously in the test and all succeeded.

3.2010年12月,渤海湾一次次巨浪飞溅,中国的战略核反击力量取得了重大进展,虽
然其间经历了各种磨难和挫折,但是终于在年终等到了好消息,战略导弹核潜艇潜
入深海大洋进行战备值班威慑霸权主义国家的日子为时不远了.

link;
http://www.9ifly.cn/sub/thread-5099-1-1.html

The JL-2 was designed in the 1990s and produced in the 2000s. This latest news, if accurate, should not be surprising. (See JL-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

China's state-run television CCTV-7 had broadcast a series of photographs on the Julang 2 SLBM launch in May 2009. Here is the set of sequential images.

jl2a202bbd03e63c95cf09f.jpg

jl2b2fd9054aa317730008f.jpg

jl2cf85a87117d3f7233b81.jpg

jl2d813589fde9b7a766d78.jpg

jl2e94739e3f9e2091e17c1.jpg

jl2f4c0f51d5b2dae8e750d.jpg

jl2g4bdfe118be9fe12434f.jpg

jl2h7701accd563dab720eb.jpg

Last edited:

do you even know what a ballistic missile looks like and why you can tell from surface characteristics, aerodynamic shape and launch behavior that it's not a cruise missile?

btw, 三民主义 is a vague idea that is not a real ideology since there is no idea in the world that goes against 民主,民生,民权, even african dictatorships talk about these 3 things. PRC has carried out 民主,民生,民权 far far far better than ROC had! only 1 china now :china:

Most advanced version of JL-2 missile (called JMB) specifications:
- Range: 14,000 km
- Warheads: 10 MIRVs (with MaRV) thermonuclear
- Structure: 2 stages
- Mass: 23+ t
- Guidance: inertial + stellar + terminal
- Accuracy: 40 m CEP

Back
Top Bottom