What's new

Jinnahpur map was a drama: Brigadier Imtiaz

good finally MQM is clear of all the bad name it has!!

but one thing before those so called 15,000 people (i don't agree to the figures) get justice when will the 12th may victims get justice when will all those people who pay bathaa get justice when will HAQIQI workers get justice

:lazy: Haqiqi had full support from agencies They used to travel in tanks atleast i wont call them innocent. And if you are a karachite please ask any person living in Landhi that "who used to take bhatta?"

It is interesting People who started this genocide claim that the operation was against criminal elements in sindh
but only mqm was targetted
on the other hand they used to support haqiqi which is full of criminals

and Operation was only done in Karachi and Hyderabad as if criminal elements only exists in Karachi and Hyderabad :angry:

:lazy: Haqiqi had full support from agencies They used to travel in tanks atleast i wont call them innocent. And if you are a karachite please ask any person living in Landhi that "who used to take bhatta?"

It is interesting People who started this genocide claim that the operation was against criminal elements in sindh
but only mqm was targetted
on the other hand they used to support haqiqi which is full of criminals

and Operation was only done in Karachi and Hyderabad as if criminal elements only exists in Karachi and Hyderabad :angry:

it is a clear reality, that no one in pakistani politics is! or was angel!
but for MQM , tht was lethal ! MQM had been a victim of heavy handedness by the powerfull , crupt & unhumman tactics by , political supremo's like PPP & PML(n) & thier bruttle leadership, who with the help of some of like minded figures in the militry , tried to whipout MQM from its , strong hold KARACHI.:smokin:

WELL now , its time to carry on?
it is a very rare lucky chance for MQM , to brighten its image, in side pakistan, so that some day ,middle class of its citizens could be bring to rule , the pakistan.;)
THANKS to ALLAHA, that dirty & bloody era is over!
good luck , MQM.:tup::pakistan:

Last edited:
I dunno if these maps were fraud or not but this has shown that our politicians and non-democratic forces in Pakistan are fraud. Unless and until we have continuous democracy in this country we will never be able to get rid of these Sharifs, Bhuttos, Altafs, Maliks etc etc etc

Now question is who will give justice to those 15,000 innocent people who were killed during operation?
Jinnahpur map wasn't the only allegation against the CRIMINALS (which had backing of MQM) of Karachi. The MQM criminals had made automatic weapons a common place in Karachi and there would be widespread violence on the streets.

We were all there we saw what was happening. One of the shootouts happened right next to where I was staying in Karachi at the time.

I'll ask you this... Was anyone without a gun being killed by the security forces? Rest if Nawaz Sharif n all played their own political game then that's different.

Ex-ISI officials come out with new versions on MQM operation
Daily Times Monitor

LAHORE: Former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) officer Major (r) Nadeem Dar claimed on Wednesday he had recovered maps of Jinnahpur from the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) headquarters, a private TV channel reported. Meanwhile, former ISI director general Lt Gen Asad Durrani told another private channel then president Ghulam Ishaq Khan had ordered an end to the military operation against the MQM to deny political mileage to the Pakistan People’s Party.

Dar told the channel he had personally recovered the Jinnahpur maps from Nine-Zero during the 1992 military operation in Karachi. This contradicts claims by Brigadier (r) Imtiaz, who had claimed that he had informed then premier Nawaz Sharif there were no maps of Jinnahpur. Separately, Durrani told a channel the government was informed about every step of the military operation against the MQM. He claimed the MQM-Haqiqi had also supported the military in the operation. He alleged the 1992 military operation had been launched for ulterior motives and Jinnahpur had been used as a scapegoat.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

This is interesting! Go to and read both of these links:

They are complete opposites of one another! So what is the reality?!!

I would like to say that:

There are so many bad things said and done over the years about and by MQM, that, personally, I dont feel good about them :undecided:

If I were to choose which of the two links is true, on the basis of logic, the one with the junior officer would be more accurate. Since senior officials have to keep a check on what they say according to official policies even after their retirement.

No matter what the truth is, I hope and pray to God, MQM has no bad or vile under-belly!! MQM and all its supporters musts realize,

If Pakistan Prospers, we prosper, and If Pakistan is damaged we will perish.

Destiny has written our fates to be entwined together, all of us, Kashmiris/Punjabis/Sindhis/Balochis and Pushtoons. We lost our Bengali brothers because of our self induced short- sightedness, stupidity and failures. But we must not cause anymore division.

:pakistan:

Jinnahpur map wasn't the only allegation against the CRIMINALS (which had backing of MQM) of Karachi. The MQM criminals had made automatic weapons a common place in Karachi and there would be widespread violence on the streets.

We were all there we saw what was happening. One of the shootouts happened right next to where I was staying in Karachi at the time.

I'll ask you this... Was anyone without a gun being killed by the security forces? Rest if Nawaz Sharif n all played their own political game then that's different.

Ch. Shujat said that his PLM(N) buried 60 people of karachi after killing them, he was Interior Minister that time,
And PML(N) did that operation in 1992 but PML(N) gave compensation to all affected families in 1996-1997, so tell me if they were terrorist then why did PML(N) gave compensation to those peoples?? Consider, Pak Army has killed Baitullah Mehsud, now tell me will the pak army or govt compensate family of Mehsud??
And in 1992 our home was near Matric Board office, and in 1992 5-6 MQM activists were chalking on the walls, then rangers came there, 5 people successfully ran from that area but one was caught by the rangers, they brutally killed that man, he only had one chalk in his
hand and he was knocking the doors of near houses but nobody opened the door you lived in karachi so u must shld know how much popular is NED uni in karachi, do u nephew of altaf hussain was student of NED he had no political relations with MQM neither he was terrorist but he was killed, and do you know anything abt bro of altaf hussain, he 65-75 year old man, but he was also killed.

We also had to send our brother to lhr to save him,
Tell me why men were not allowed to bury the bodies of killed peoples, why those ladies had to lift those bodies??
If people were terrorist then why those security officials raped girls of karachi??
If u come karachi then i will introduce u to a person whose sister was raped by police!

Do u know why some people were killing security officials?? Tell me what a person will do if a security official rape her sister??

If those killings were legal then tell me why nobody is taking the responsibility of those killings??

If u think those killings were legal then u shld also take responsibility of those killings, and you will also be answerable to God!
Every body knows that PML(N) did that operation but today nobody from PML(N) is ready to own that operation??
Student of 5th class can understand this thing!
If those killings were legal then people shld take responsibility of those killings!

good finally MQM is clear of all the bad name it has!!

but one thing before those so called 15,000 people (i don't agree to the figures) get justice when will the 12th may victims get justice when will all those people who pay bathaa get justice when will HAQIQI workers get justice

Haqiqi workers? are you talking about those killers who are equally involve in 92 killings?
about 12may, I want you to watch this video and identify these so called democratic jialay of PPP at shahrah-e-faisal. on gurumandir side, the pakhtoons fires on MQM rally from Brecorder building.

Last edited by a moderator:

ofcourse! may be you don't know about the killings at the Al-karam square.on the first night when operation started, the rangers came with trucks full of troops and haqiqi terrorists and killed everybody sitting there. and you know what? nobody fired in retaliation because they were all UNARMED!. after these incidents, MQM workers used small weapons for their self defence

it is a clear reality, that no one in pakistani politics is! or was angel!
but for MQM , tht was lethal ! MQM had been a victim of heavy handedness by the powerfull , crupt & unhumman tactics by , political supremo's like PPP & PML(n) & thier bruttle leadership, who with the help of some of like minded figures in the militry , tried to whipout MQM from its , strong hold KARACHI.:smokin:

WELL now , its time to carry on?
it is a very rare lucky chance for MQM , to brighten its image, in side pakistan, so that some day ,middle class of its citizens could be bring to rule , the pakistan.;)
THANKS to ALLAHA, that dirty & bloody era is over!
good luck , MQM.:tup::pakistan:

i don't understand one thing why is MQM always portraying itself as MAZLOOM no other party does it...because i guess they have nothing against them to show their innocence for!!

MQM has actually handed out heavy handedness not the other way round..!!

and Major Imtiaz well he has no credibility and this could be a publicity stunt!!!

i don't understand one thing why is MQM always portraying itself as MAZLOOM no other party does it...because i guess they have nothing against them to show their innocence for!!

MQM has actually handed out heavy handedness not the other way round..!!

and Major Imtiaz well he has no credibility and this could be a publicity stunt!!!

ice_man; dear,
what are you up. to plz explore it!:smokin:

LAHORE: Ex Director General Rangers Major General (retired) Safdar Ali Khan said the maps of Jinnahpur were recovered in a raid, however the news was later repudiated under political pressure.

Talking to media in Lahore, he said, “Karachi operation was not against any particular party or community, but it was carried out to purge the city from weapons and criminal elements. Whereas Jinnahpur maps were found in a search operation, which were later dined under political pressure.

“The then president Ghulam Ishaq Khan did not want that Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) be crippled against Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP), Jamaat e Islami (JI) and Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan (JUP), and it was the main reason to end the Karachi operation.”

He said, “Pakistan Muslim League (N) cannot shake off the responsibility by claiming that it did was not informed about the operation, since such operations are not carried out without apprising the government.”

Not only the torture cells were found at Jamshoro University, but anthem and slogans for Sindhu Desh were also witnessed written on the walls, he continued.

He said, “When I was GOC Hyderabad in 1987, Altaf Hussain held a rally along with Jeay Sindh, where he torched the National Flag saying it was a great blunder to acknowledge Pakistan.”

Major General (retired) Safdar Ali Khan said he ordered the than Commissioner Ali Mohammad Sheikh to arrest Altaf Hussain, but the Commissioner replied (the than) president Zia-ul-Haq had directed him not to take any action against the MQM Chief.

PML (N) knew about Karachi operation: Safdar

just a fact, altaf's bit.ches once gathered in mazar-e-quaid and started shouting, america zindabad pakistan murdabad(long live america death to pakistan), also once altaf said, the greatest blunder in the history of man kind is the division of united india creation of pakistan, division of common blood, all muhajirs of pakistan should go back to india. this nigger a$$ turd should be kicked inside RAW's a$$.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom