What's new

Jinnahpur map was a drama: Brigadier Imtiaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Rangers former Gen(R) Safdar comes out and said that they did discover Maps from MQM office and the other Army officers are hiding truth.He said it is true that we made MQM-H to be used against MQM because the faction had better area understandings.

Brig(R) Solat Raza (ISPR ) said (Hamid Mir Kay Saath-Geo TV). I want to make it clear once for all that that Army chief of that time had himself given three briefings NS regarding Operation Blue Fox. from May 25 to June 1992. It was very disturbing for high command of PA when it saw that NS was backing out and he left for London and tried to side with AH with impression that he knew nothing. His Governor (Mr. Waein) in Punjab next day gave a press conference and demanded that the PA is committing atrocities in Karachi. This was indeed a shock for PA.

He further said that during raids security forces found a map labeled as JP. Brig. (Asif Haroon) took it to media which without the information of ISPR. On same day, Mr. AH and Ishtiq Azhar of MQM made direct contact to GHQ and complained that MQM has nothing to do with these MAPs and the office does not belongs to them. GHQ acknowledged positively and the claim for Maps was taken back.

Merey Mutabiq - Geo TV: Brig.(r) Asif Haroon said I never had a chance to actually see the alleged Map of JP nor did I am responsible for any briefing to journalists. That was what I did on ORDERS.

yeh Madarchot Syed Jamaluddin kon hai

Bharwa India ka Agent !!!!

Bhai sahab, chill out. Such language would only lead to a ban.

As for the topic, Another Brigadier retd was the center of media's attention today because he claimed that "Jinnahpur" maps were found and no one can deny that reality.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to see if N league and MQM can reach some sort of an agreement. They're openly declaring war against each other which wouldn't lead to any progressive development in the near future. Such bickering should be put to an immediate stop. I heard one Mutahida spokesman officially saying "Jo kerna hai ker lay" to N league. I don't see how anyone would benefit from such immature remarks.

Its common, one or two lunatic can be found in abroad. Running few dollar website and some self made projection videos on Youtube. Thats about it. Ignore him. A one man show.

Bhai sahab, chill out. Such language would only lead to a ban.

As for the topic, Another Brigadier retd was the center of media's attention today because he claimed that "Jinnahpur" maps were found and no one can deny that reality.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to see if N league and MQM can reach some sort of an agreement. They're openly declaring war against each other which wouldn't lead to any progressive development in the near future. Such bickering should be put to an immediate stop. I heard one Mutahida spokesman officially saying "Jo kerna hai ker lay" to N league. I don't see how anyone would benefit from such immature remarks.

I was watching Shahid Masood Program 1 hour ago

Spokesperson of ISPR of that time saying that he only heard abt Jinnahpur in newspapers ...

I heard that Mr Altaf Hussain is against Partition of India.

I also read in todays express newspaper that he burned Pakistan flag.

7ba1b88f07b556032107eb12fe564536.gif

If these things are right, which looks right then the nation shld stop progressing MQM. They can be dangerous for Pakistans peace.

a bit off topic though
I read that a fatwa was given against this guy for writing a chapter in his book divide Pakistan by the name of "Modern fascism vs islamic fascism" in which he reportedly insults companions of prophet(SA) and called Hazrat Umar (ra) a sultan rahi to disgrace his position.
He also reportedly called Hazrat Abu bakr(ra),Hazrat Umar(ra) and Hazrat usman(ra) as fascists.

and Major Imtiaz well he has no credibility and this could be a publicity stunt!!!

then who is credible? PML-N?

thats the biggest BS i have ever heard! they didnt had intel information thats why they used haqiqi to kill 15000 people? are these few casualties?? casualties might be morethan 15000 but not less because killings of 40-50 peoples was an average score a day in karachi. and when did they operate against haqiqi? another Bull S**!. if Altaf burned pakistan's flag then prove it insted of making baseless claims. lol now it said that Ghulam ishaq khan had soft corner for MQM.

If these things are right, which looks right then the nation shld stop progressing MQM. They can be dangerous for Pakistans peace.

yeah right!:hitwall: thats why MQM is ruling over karachi from 8 years PEACEFULLY and contributing to Karachi's Robust development! or if I say it right, MQM is dangerous for Existence of Wadeera shahi and Corrupt politicians including beaurucrates, sugar/flour/rice Hoarders and land mafia

then who is credible? PML-N?

thats the biggest BS i have ever heard! they didnt had intel information thats why they used haqiqi to kill 15000 people? are these few casualties?? casualties might be morethan 15000 but not less because killings of 40-50 peoples was an average score a day in karachi. and when did they operate against haqiqi? another Bull S**!. if Altaf burned pakistan's flag then prove it insted of making baseless claims. lol now it said that Ghulam ishaq khan had soft corner for MQM.

yeah right!:hitwall: thats why MQM is ruling over karachi from 8 years PEACEFULLY and contributing to Karachi's Robust development! or if I say it right, MQM is dangerous for Existence of Wadeera shahi and Corrupt politicians including beaurucrates, sugar/flour/rice Hoarders and land mafia

May be ur right. neither I know Altaf Hussain nor I live or ever been to Karachi....but after watching these videos and reading news articles. I asure you that he is not a suitable person for Pakistan. I think the person who is Anti - Pakistan should be hanged. Who ever he/she would be

I am not respresentator of any political party.....I know all (PML-N, PML-Q, PPP etc) runiend Pakistan. But atleast they never been against Pakistan independence or never burned Pakistan flag.

I am amazaed Owais that ur Pakistani and how can u speak for him who burned a flag, Okay if u dont believe that....then wt would you say about those videos in which he siad that Independence was blunder....these videos are not wrong...It means Pakistan was blunder and Qaid-e-Azam was blunder...MQM shld leave this country If they think that Pakistan was a blunder.... I/We would agree with you if you prove me/us that Mr Altaf is an innocent person and never remain Anti-Pakistan.

I would also like to know his mission, vision abt Pakistan. And Y dont he come on Pakistan soil.

Last edited:
Debate should be concluded...MQM is the problem of all sort. Those who have killed hundreds of innocents on the basis of wrong reports are patriotic Pakistani. Those who openly admiting the creation of MQM-H for target killing in Karachi. They are right. if MQM retaliate...they should leave.....Good joke.

Last edited:
I dont know why i need to post to these videos again and again!

12 May

Its very good....do you have you tube posting for other party members firing on May 12 like those who were on Sheren Rehman's Pajero?

Do you have Video of Aligarh incident 0f 1987?

Back
Top Bottom