What's new

Jinnah Class Revealed

Difference between ADA Class Corvette, I Class Frigate and TF2000

TF 2000 would be 7000 ton Destroyer not frigate. Looks like we made a few adjustments in I Class Frigate of Turkey and will be Jinnah Class of Pakistan Navy

20210818_233334.jpg
images_316029497236671.jpeg
images_316131560434573.jpeg

Difference between ADA Class Corvette, I Class Frigate and TF2000

TF 2000 would be 7000 ton Destroyer not frigate. Looks like we made a few adjustments in I Class Frigate of Turkey and will be Jinnah Class of Pakistan Navy

View attachment 771006View attachment 771007View attachment 771008
Not just a few adjustments but major ones for instance take a look at the sensor masts between Jinnah and Babur class.It tells you a story in line of Slum dog millionaire.

This could be subject to change, just like the ada class corvette. People thought the pn was going for a 16 cell VLS with ly80 SAMs, but as it turned out the pn opted for the 12 cell VLS with CAMM ER (quad packed?)

The J-Class looks like a variant of the I-Class (but with less stealthy elements and not as many AShM). IMHO it looks like the PN wanted a lower-cost ship.
Yes lower cost but still providing somewhat similar punch to Babur Class. But Minus stealth to an extent along with many other bits compromised.

This could be subject to change, just like the ada class corvette. People thought the pn was going for a 16 cell VLS with ly80 SAMs, but as it turned out the pn opted for the 12 cell VLS with CAMM ER (quad packed?)
Well If this is actually the final design do not expect extraordinary things out of it,we can add more VLS but that too will come with other side effects since this design is quite clearly not versatile so to speak as compared to the Milgem.Quite an unorthodox design which suits our half empty pockets.

Guys, is the Jinnah class designed in Pakistan (with foreign help) ?

And here i was hoping they would follow a design similar to Japanese FFM project. A stealthy design that can be easily expanded upon and have room for future upgrades. Japan has also planned an AAW destroyer on the same design.
7662F73B-3117-4A18-A672-B32CC8E854F8.jpeg

57778835-D044-4BD2-9D4C-9AC15FC3B37E.jpeg

Looks like 054a/p asw rockets in the front plus 4x4 Asm

one thing strange is pn milgrn model shows rolling Sam and not ciws perhaps the models were built as a representation and not exact info

anyway assuming the investment in Jinnah class is for min 6 ships to make it fruitful perhaps the 6 heavy tonnage mentioned by cns ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom