What's new

Jim Rogers: I would throw India out of BRICS

@Chinese-Dragon @Beidou2020

Guys, cease fire! I like both of your contribution to PDF. We always have different point of views, but it doesn't necessarily mean we have to turn against each other.

That guy is boasting about how "whites are superior" and boasting about his "mighty US" in every post. :lol:

He is a false flagger, trying to stir up trouble. No Chinese person would boast about whites being superior.

Or use South Asian slang, or be terrified of Modi for some reason.

I'm from mighty Hong Kong. I love Modi. He is my hero. I never leave my house, I make 28,000 posts in 4 years :lol:
I'm Chinese-Dragon.

Seriously though, do you ever leave this forum?

But you are from the "mighty US" and you believe that "whites are superior to non-whites". :lol:

Now I understand why you are so upset that Xi Jinping is strengthening relations with the BRICS. Too bad, he has already decided to move forward with it. :azn:

And now your dear mass murderer Modi might get a free hand to do as he likes, not that I care about what he does to his own people. In fact if he is wiping out your brothers then I really do not care, that is his own business.

But you are from the "mighty US" and you believe that "whites are superior to non-whites". :lol:

Now I understand why you are so upset that Xi Jinping is strengthening relations with the BRICS. Too bad, he has already decided to move forward with it. :azn:

And now your dear mass murderer Modi might get a free hand to do as he likes, not that I care about what he does to his own people. In fact if he is wiping out your brothers then I really do not care, that is his own business.

Report him here,

Correct flags | Page 21

webmaster will automatically adjust his true flags

I'm not upset at Xi, I'm trolling the Indians thinking that are big shots in BRICS.
You being the Indian you are is so angry at my anti-Indian posts.

You can be as anti-Indian as you want. :lol:

Ask any of the older members here, I was probably the most anti-Indian member on this entire forum for the past few years.

But people like you, who hate China and India both, helped me realize who the true enemy is. And Xi Jinping realizes this too, which is why he is strengthening relations with the BRICS, much to your dismay. :P

The fact that you get so much 'thanks' by Indians shows how much they like you. No true Chinese ever kisses upto India like that.

You will never win a trolling contest with me :lol:

I don't need to, you have already admitted it to me:

Whites are just superior to non-whites.

I'm from the mighty US.

Luckily, Xi Jinping and your beloved mass murderer Modi seem intent on strengthening the BRICS. And I look forward to seeing the enemies of my nation, such as yourself (as shown in the posts above) continue squirming over the news.

Modi is forming close relations with Japan and Vietnam and this guy is worshipping Modi.
What a disgrace.
Shameful.

Yes, because when I call him a mass murder, that is somehow worshiping him. :lol:

The question is, why should I care if he murders Indian citizens, Indian Muslims, Indian Sikhs?

I am an Atheist, none of those concern me. I care about what is good for China, I don't insult China like you do, I don't say "I'm from the mighty US" or spew racist BS about how "whites are superior to non-whites".

If Modi wants to wreck Hell in his own country, let him. As long as we gain more profit from trade and investment, their internal affairs do not concern me. And there will be some very nice profits.

I don't give a damn about Modi or what anyone accuses him of. I know he has connections to RSS (an extremist organisation) and most importantly Modi is a right wing leader and will take anti-China stances far more than the left wing regime.
He is very pro-Japan and pro-Vietnam. Both that is stealing Chinese territory and yet you support India and Modi.
The fact that you support such a person over Chinese interests shows what an absolute disgrace you are.

Does RSS hurt China? No, they hurt India. So why are you so upset? :lol:

And Modi is very much pro-China, and more important pro-business and pro-investment. If we make a profit while he kills his fellow Indians, tell me exactly why I should care?

Its interesting to note, his only investment in India was tourism. And his comment that in 1947, India was one of the most successful countries in the world relative to others. And his comment that apart from a couple of software companies, he literally cannot think of Indian firms who have made it big in the international scene

Talk about a dumb investor, as far as India is concerned.

I couldn't care less about RSS. I used RSS to troll that Indian troll.

No Indian leader will ever be pro-China. EVER. You are sooooo gullible. China and India are rivals in Asia and Modi is pro-India far more than the Gandhis. Modi is a hardliner like Abe. Initially Abe was considered 'pro-China' as you like to say during his 1st term.

But ignorant minds like you don't understand that right wings governments give the most trouble to China. They are pro-business but they are nationalistic and will do their best to counter China in the territorial disputes. Modi and Abe will get closer and hurt China.

Last thing any rival wants is for their opponent to get stronger and with Modi India will become a far greater challenge in the future and with close relations with Japan and Vietnam, China is surrounded by haters.

You have very limited knowledge on how global politics work.

I don't care about that. :lol:

China's number one foreign policy goal is to create a multi-polar world, of which the BRICS will play a big part. Why do you think Xi Jinping is shaking hands with Modi and every other BRICS leader?

I don't believe India will EVER "like" us. Obviously. Modi will let in Chinese investment and boost trade numbers, not because he likes us, but because he wants a profit too. Even if we get the majority of the profit.

But that doesn't matter. A powerful India is yet another blow to American hegemony, when they now already have to deal with a powerful China and a powerful Russia.

Our main rival is your "mighty US". Everyone knows it, including Xi Jinping, which is why he is there, and which is why it is making you squirm.

I couldn't care less about RSS. I used RSS to troll that Indian troll.

No Indian leader will ever be pro-China. EVER. You are sooooo gullible. China and India are rivals in Asia and Modi is pro-India far more than the Gandhis. Modi is a hardliner like Abe. Initially Abe was considered 'pro-China' as you like to say during his 1st term.

But ignorant minds like you don't understand that right wings governments give the most trouble to China. They are pro-business but they are nationalistic and will do their best to counter China in the territorial disputes. Modi and Abe will get closer and hurt China.

Last thing any rival wants is for their opponent to get stronger and with Modi India will become a far greater challenge in the future and with close relations with Japan and Vietnam, China is surrounded by haters.

You have very limited knowledge on how global politics work.
THe more you enter in our territories the more friendlier we will get with your enemies

Care is something a human does - regardless of belief.

If Modi kills his fellow Indians, that is of no concern to me.

In fact, if it weakens India then why should I complain?

My concern is for Chinese citizens. That's who we are responsible for, citizens of the PRC.

If Modi kills Indian Atheists (since I am an Atheist) I would not care either, that's his own country. Let him do what his people allow him to do, if they do not care then why should I.

If Modi kills his fellow Indians, that is of no concern to me.

In fact, if it weakens India then why should I complain?

My concern is for Chinese citizens. That's who we are responsible for, citizens of the PRC.

That is isolationist and opportunist view. In global politics and age that view has virtually no place. China displayed that view often but beginning to realize that is not sustainable for its status and ambition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom