What's new

Jim Rogers: I would throw India out of BRICS

Whites are just superior to non-whites.
Last 500 years is proof of that.
What the are you taking about Indian and chinese civilizations are much more older and advanced in culture and knowledge when nordic European were used to live in jungles .let it be here I know what are you doing here you are famous troll:D:D I know that spare me:p:p:p

Thank you brother and I understand your concern with the BRICS. As a Buddhist Indian, I hope to see closer relations with India and China and I also hope to visit the Buddhist pilgrimage sites in China one day, especially the Spring Temple Buddha.

You should come to Mount Putuo on islands in my hometown. we even have a higher educational institute of Buddhism on the island.

1920px-%E4%BD%9B%E5%AD%A6%E9%99%A2%E9%B8%9F%E7%9E%B0-1%EF%BC%88%E6%91%84%E5%BD%B1%EF%BC%9A%E9%BD%90%E4%B8%90%EF%BC%89.jpg

Ha Ha Ha. Hilarious this thread is.

Its natural that people will have their takes. But does it matter? India is poised to grow heavily with the recent reforms which were pending for some years now.

On the side note, I feel pity on @Beidou2020 and @idune who are so frustrated with India. Its OK Guyz. U shud now forgive Indians to have done bad things to ur mothers. :D

I mean, U have right to hate India irrespective of any logic that u guyz never make but its tym, u forget and forgive Indians for all the bad things they done to scar your lives. Its tym for new beginning. :D

One thing is very clear. HATERS GONNA HATE. And we are gonna rise no matter how frustrated losers become. :D

Poor Guyz, with all this effort cant do a shit to India's position, no matter what it is, in the world. U guyz ideology is so nonexistent.

Whites are just superior to non-whites.
Last 500 years is proof of that.

Now you're some sort of white supremacist? :rofl:

Just before, you were cheering for India and insulting China, now you are a white supremacist?

Now you're some sort of white supremacist? :rofl:

Just before, you were cheering for India and insulting China, now you are a white supremacist?
Hes a confused racist. He himself doesnt know what race he belong to. What race his father was? :devil:

By da way, hes a chinese flag. How can he term the yellow race as white? Shud we assume, False flagger busted? :D

On a serious note. Who all agree with Jim Rogers that India dont belong to BRICS only coz its tough to do business in Indiaas an invester?

I mean, if India didnt blindly trust outsiders till date doesnt mean we dint grow our Economy. It was with same NOT EASY TO DO BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT where India grew 9 odd percent. How does his logic stand?

Again, Now India has increased its FDI percent. Works on 1 window clearance is WIP and within a year we will see everything in place.

Now all this is clear to investors and thats why Indian Market grew so high after election result. Even after all this Jim Rogers sound so pissed off?

Hes a confused racist. He himself doesnt know what race he belong to. What race his father was? :devil:

By da way, hes a chinese flag. How can he term the yellow race as white? Shud we assume, False flagger busted? :D

Well look at him cheering for India over China:

All these Maths Olympiad champions but not a single invention by China used by the rest of the world in centuries. Test taking does not equal inventions. India has more invention potential than China despite them finishing behind China in test.

Also, when he's angry he refers to people as "RSS workers".

OK keyboard RSS warrior, get ready for another spanking handed to you by a superior nation.

Sounds like a South Asian to me.

South Africa should never have been included. Indonesia is a much better option instead of South Africa.

S. Africa has resources that China can buy. Plus I think they will be more cooperative than Indonesia. Can China really rely on SE Asian country full?

What a complete and utter fool you are.
Those are facts kid, the white man has been the dominant race for the part 500 years. They colonised the whole world.
It's got nothing to do with being a 'white supremacist', I hate the racist whites but I cannot deny facts that they are incredibly dominant.

More personal attacks? Why don't you claim that whites are superior for the 3rd time?

I don't know why I ever gave you a positive rating. Previously I was under the mistaken impression that you were a fellow Chinese, but apparently you are not, more likely someone from South Asia considering the terms you use.

Once again, PISA tests and Olympiads might look great on paper but its no guarantee of being converted to an invention power. Morons like you are the reason that China struggles as anyone critical is dismissed as 'hater'.
If you would get out of your house for a few hours and get some fresh air, you might understand my point.

Second personal attack in a row gets you a negative rating. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom