What's new

Jihadis flock to Pakistan from more diverse backgrounds

Muse - though i agree with you and I believe that should be the way but that is unfortunately we don't see many examples of that sort at all. You mentioned others in your post, just clarifying - Do you mean other religions?

To me Anyone who is talking about ENFORCING Islam is not any kind of Muslim and therefore of some other religion that seeks to masquerade as islam, we have examples of this in Pakistan (imports) and in some countries (Arabia)

To me Anyone who is talking about ENFORCING Islam is not any kind of Muslim and therefore of some other religion that seeks to masquerade as islam, we have examples of this in Pakistan (imports) and in some countries (Arabia)

Wonder how many feel the same.

History has it that many didn't.

nope...
Pakistan got em by some third party...
we didnot got them fron Russia...
our COAS and Minister for 1st tym in history ever visited Russia just recently....
soo we dont buy any thing from russians now...
expect RD-93..
and India also have prob with that....
well maybe India didnot have bt Russians have prob bt not now...
well summary is that we didnot get those from Russia.
vt PA is intrested in Russian Helicopters...
it was mentioned by COAS on that visit...

I was not aware of that I thought you guys signed a deal with Russia

I was not aware of that I thought you guys signed a deal with Russia

nope i don't suppose soo...tough COAS visited many defence related factories but no such deal was signed...
things are not too good b/w russia and Pak as u r supposing are...
i.e a little time earlier Russians were not willing to export RD-93 to Pakistan....
but things are improving...
we can hope for a deal by late 2022 if needed...
actually there is an American loby in here and how can they want Pak buying weapons from Russia.....
These people are against Pak-Russia relations...

nope i don't suppose soo...tough COAS visited many defence related factories but no such deal was signed...
things are not too good b/w russia and Pak as u r supposing are...
i.e a little time earlier Russians were not willing to export RD-93 to Pakistan....
but things are improving...
we can hope for a deal by late 2022 if needed...
actually there is an American loby in here and how can they want Pak buying weapons from Russia.....
These people are against Pak-Russia relations...

Russia will not sell you guys weapons and armed versions of the helicopters (due to India) but these versions were unarmed and I can't see that being a problem plus im pretty sure you can arm them using a third party such as Ukraine or even China perhaps.

Wonder how many feel the same.

History has it that many didn't.

if someone is doing soo than it's against Islam..
You can't say he is doing this because he is Muslim...
it is his personal act....
and he himself is responsible for this..
Islam condemned terrorism and forcing......
you can just preach...
and it also wrong to call them Jihadis...as they are fighting this war just to gain power..

Russia will not sell you guys weapons and armed versions of the helicopters (due to India) but these versions were unarmed and I can't see that being a problem plus im pretty sure you can arm them using a third party such as Ukraine or even China perhaps.

Russia will after a specific perioid of time...
bt at present I agree with you...
I suppose PA is working on Mil Mi 17 themselves to add machine guns,rocket pods and baktar shikn missiles....:coffee:

Now that's not right!! Why only Russian houris... why not Indian/Indonesian/African/Bangladeshi houris???

Well now a days it is Syrian Houris!

As long as Muslim governments keep becoming touts of USA this will happen we need to stop being tout of USA and talk to our own people
Mullah explaination of an accecptable government is like Taliban rule in Afghanistan or Al Quaida rule in parts of Africa.

Anyone enforcing religion on others should be unacceptable.

Mullah explaination of an accecptable government is like Taliban rule in Afghanistan or Al Quaida rule in parts of Africa.

Anyone enforcing religion on others should be unacceptable.
Islamic laws have to be enforced and if governments will not do it than people will do it on their own but paid do.. of Kufr can only talk crap to make their master kufr happy

Islamic laws have to be enforced and if governments will not do it than people will do it on their own but paid do.. of Kufr can only talk crap to make their master kufr happy

How many muslims want to live under shariah? Please raise your hands!

As a matter of fact all Muslims today desperately seek ways to migrate to land of Kufr for better living and look towards them as a model of development. Vice Versa, no modern society looks towards Shariah or Arabia as a role model to follow!

the world has seen the "enforcement" during Taliban era Afghanistan!

Do houris also have nationalities and citizenships?:whistle:

Will it be ok if you were born in a Christian majority country, and Christian laws were "enforced" by law, or hindu laws (there is no such thing, mercifully) were enforced by law? If you were born in India, would it be ok if the government forces you to practice hinduism or follow hindu practices, many of which contradict your own religion? Or would you rather keep your religion to yourself, practice what you want, and let others practice what they want, while the government governs on the basis of laws that are arrived at through reasoning and dialogue, and is commonly applicable to all? The latter approach is called secularism, the former is called theocracy.

It is not surprising news. Northern Pakistan has become the training bed and safe havens for terrorists who not only attack NATO and Allied forces in Afghanistan but they have regularly targeted and killed Pakistani civilians and military personal. The only way to discourage terrorism is to make life hell for these terrorists in their safe havens. We appreciate the efforts of Pakistani military and standby them in these difficult times. It is important for all to destroy this common enemy whose main agenda is to destabilize the region and spread their terror among common folks.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Block their transit, stop subsidizing petrol.

We already had successful experiment after Salala attack.

We saved money and infrastructure damage.

It is not surprising news. Northern Pakistan has become the training bed and safe havens for terrorists who not only attack NATO and Allied forces in Afghanistan but they have regularly targeted and killed Pakistani civilians and military personal. The only way to discourage terrorism is to make life hell for these terrorists in their safe havens. We appreciate the efforts of Pakistani military and standby them in these difficult times. It is important for all to destroy this common enemy whose main agenda is to destabilize the region and spread their terror among common folks.

Abdul Quddus
U.S. Central Command

Dude your policies are whats destabilizing this region !

Yes there is a problem...a huge problem but we should have let the Tribals themselves deal this out on their own terms instead of being heavy handed about it the way you & us both have. Our failure to understand the Tribal mindset & the dynamics of those areas have led us to the extremely troubling position we find ourselves in. The only difference is that you guys would pack up & leave like the last time whilst we'd be the ones spending an entire decade or more trying to clean up the mess.

Abdul Quddus
U.S. Central Command

How thick can you be? Do you even realize what have you ended up implying?

Oh well, I bet you haven't understood it even after my pointing it out!

Dude your policies are whats destabilizing this region !

Yes there is a problem...a huge problem but we should have let the Tribals themselves deal this out on their own terms instead of being heavy handed about it the way you & us both have. Our failure to understand the Tribal mindset & the dynamics of those areas have led us to the extremely troubling position we find ourselves in. The only difference is that you guys would pack up & leave like the last time whilst we'd be the ones spending an entire decade or more trying to clean up the mess.

Well before that it was our policies of supporting Taliban were destabilizing other regions and eventually led to 9/11.What goes around comes around!

Back
Top Bottom