What's new

Jihad can resolve Kashmir issue

No, but history does say we liberated your country and gave you independence.

Now, for saying that irrelevantly you chose the wrong topic, the wrong section. Nothing new for ignorant 'wise men' from india. Now, tell us if you have anything to say about Kashmir other than the usual indian propaganda.

tum hindustani wahi ho jin par mughals nai raj kiya mughals nai hum par bhi hamla kiya tha laikin har kar bhaag gayai

inshallah tum abhi humai jantai nahi ho aik bar hum kisi kai peechai par jai na to to badla zaroor laitai hai chahai woh koi bhi ho

Sheikhchilli wali aadat hai tumhe, jab kuch karoge to utha dena, baaki ye sab badi badi baate sun kar bore ho gaye hai hum ab.

Jihad can resolve Kashmir issue
From the Newspaper | Tariq Naqash | 7 hours ago

this is idiocy. nothing less. making Kashmiris permanently stuck between a rock and a hard place (india and pakistan), this is.

I like it, these punks should go for it, we would be glad to end it once and for all.

I don't call people a moron often, hardly ever, but you i'll call a warmongering moron. go ahead, challenge me or ask me why. make my day..

this is idiocy. nothing less. making Kashmiris permanently stuck between a rock and a hard place (india and pakistan), this is.

I don't call people a moron often, hardly ever, but you i'll call a warmongering moron. go ahead, challenge me or ask me why. make my day..

Seriously dumb@ss - after a year???

Kashmir should be kept on the boil forever. This ensures that Pakistan stays weak forever. I support jihad in Kashmir as it justifies our Army's presence there.

Jihad got you nothing but fasaad (riot). So now lets come on the table to negotiate. We promise we wont call BCCI president Srinivasan for this dialogue:lol:

no, moron, after decades of uberly failed "jihad".

I take it that the mods aren't going to take any action.

So let's discuss what you are here for..

So tell me, what has this decades of Kashmiri jihaad has got you in the end? and what will it get you in the future too?

I take it that the mods aren't going to take any action.

So let's discuss what you are here for..

So tell me, what has this decades of Kashmiri jihaad has got you in the end? and what will it get you in the future too?

a state of chaos, violence, and being used as puppets by both evil Pakistanis and Indians alike.

and eh, mods taking action would be a severly biased action by the mods, coz YOU were the one who opened with an insult towards *me*. don't go crying to mods when you get an insult back, "smart man"..

and eh, mods taking action would be a severly biased action by the mods, coz YOU were the one who opened with an insult towards *me*. don't go crying to mods when you get an insult back, "smart man"..

Where and when??

And, I reported you to maintain decorum of the forum - it wouldn't take much to call you a moron or a retard too - but I won't.

We won't mind your Jihad. Just keep 'Jihading' and It will only serve our purpose and make us legally strong.

More over this so called "Jihad" had different meaning to world.... Because they were not effected..... Now that all major nations face this menace they know the real meaning of this so called "Jihad".....I really dont think pakistan authorities would want to commit to a jihad in kashmir......

Kashmir has its interest job with India & Pakistan.
They Deal Both Pak & India.
If they want to be independent or along with any state then they need to communicate with that specific country. And several time referendum justifying Pakistan is their ideal country. So India Don,t have Socio Economical Grip over Kashmir.
Kashmirs also doing jihad via boycotting India.:pakistan:
History show how powerful the enemy was they never face internal Insurgencies of public.
Hereafter if Public Insurgency exist inside America then no dough America will Destroy, then no one give guarantee for India...
Unfortunately India Never Found Kashmir As Its Best Benefits but their BollyWood industry.
Nuclear option will destroy the entire world.

Defense Matters Of Country No Longer Rely On One Specif Field Even Army........:coffee:

Kashmir has its interest job with India & Pakistan.
They Deal Both Pak & India.
If they want to be independent or along with any state then they need to communicate with that specific country. And several time referendum justifying Pakistan is their ideal country. So India Don,t have Socio Economical Grip over Kashmir.
Kashmirs also doing jihad via boycotting India.:pakistan:
History show how powerful the enemy was they never face internal Insurgencies of public.
Hereafter if Public Insurgency exist inside America then no dough America will Destroy, then no one give guarantee for India...
Unfortunately India Never Found Kashmir As Its Best Benefits but their BollyWood industry.
Nuclear option will destroy the entire world.

Defense Matters Of Country No Longer Rely On One Specif Field Even Army........:coffee:
And suddenly you woke up from your dreams :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom