What's new

Jibran Nasir - Another Indian Spy in Pakistan

Does anyone have evidence of any of these accusations other than BOL news? By the looks of things it's just BOL running a personal campaign against him - something they gave been reprimanded for before by the courts.

I follow JibranNasir on twitter and he is a Liberal. He's anti "establishment" but that doesn't make him a traitor or a spy. I frequently disagree with him but have never seen evidence of anything of the sort that BOL accuse him of.

Without evidence I suggest you take it all as BOL-ocks.

I Am Not A Fan Of Jibran Nasir But This Is BS

He is an idiot who only wants attention, basically the male version of Iman Mazari. He's no agent though.

Last edited:
Jibran is not traitor , he's a very bold guy , I like his courage and boldness .

The problem with society of our beloved nation is that speaking your mind is a crime. And people have taken the responsibility of God of judging others to be Muslims Non Muslims, patriots or traitors with no proofs what so ever. This sometimes result in grievous loss of innocent lives. This mentality has sown seeds of hatred and extremism in our society so deep that even 75,000 lives lost could not open our eyes.
The most painful fact is that Islam which is religion of love, peace & compassion is portrayed quiet proudly as a Religion of violence, hatred, political agendas etc. The worst part is all this monstrosity is done in the name of Holy Prophet Muhammad s.a.w who was the Champion of mercy, compassion, forgiveness. liberator of oppressed, forsaken.
In whole of this self created mess all these official 'patriots etc' seem to forget on million $ question.
Our new generations are faced with this ever growing question that why we can harm anyone who doesn't agree with us??? Can God creator of whole universe give us teachings which condones violence, extremism and lack of compassion? How will we force our coming generations to accept our distorted form of Islam?? Western culture is already polluting their minds, so what do we have to counter this?? BOL, Qadris, Lal Madjians, Khadim Hussains???
Do these jokers have any semblance of resemblance with Holy Prophet (pbuh) who was the king of compassion, mercy, acceptance, forbearance, and love??

We are living with the ironic isolation imposed my mighty 56inch breasted modi.

The question is how are you coping ..

Tera tay naa vi old Pak Panjabi musalman folk hero tay a.. baut mushkil hona.
Yaawwn. You're boring mate !

If you have any evidence of him being a traitor, well share it. Otherwise, either engage him in a debate, or ignore.

Yes, we fund him. India now faces another diplomatic defeat from Pakistan.
If you area Sikh...You should be ashamed. They raped your golden temple and made it a trampled temple and still you talk of India

If you area Sikh...You should be ashamed. They raped your golden temple and made it a trampled temple and still you talk of India
China killed Uighur Muslims..why are you supporting them ? See my choice of words..I said killed..I did not say raped. Your choice of words reveal your intentions ina debate.

On your question : You see I have debated that topic to death in hundreds of threads on pdf in last 8 years. So don't lecture me on a subject that you don't know. Either search and browse those threads or open a new one to know about it. Adios

China killed Uighur Muslims..why are you supporting them ? See my choice of words..I said killed..I did not say raped. Your choice of words reveal your intentions ina debate.

On your question : You see I have debated that topic to death in hundreds of threads on pdf in last 8 years. So don't lecture me on a subject that you don't know. Either search and browse those threads or open a new one to know about it. Adios
I am talking about Sikh so you switch subject.
Jutt is always a jutt isn't he. Totally stupid

I am talking about Sikh so you switch subject.
Jutt is always a jutt isn't he. Totally stupid
No I didn't switch the subject. I stretched what you started. But you didn't like the taste of your own medicine. How is Sikhism a part of topic at hand. Is that on topic? Can't you people ever talk without the prism of religion?

What a stupid spastic thread. So everyone who's view you disagree with is an Indian/foreign spy?

I think the OP is a spy for Planet Stupidos.

Back
Top Bottom